Ghost Garret

Most Disappointing Moment of DayZ

I climbed up a ladder that lead to the roof of a firestation. I looked at the tower that was above me and happened to see a Ak with 3 mags just standing there. I go back down the ladder, towards the entrance, and figure out, that the staircase is blocked by barbed wire. (This is a new character)

What's yours?

headshot zombie from long range with my last crossbow bolt, it aggros like 5 zombies near him.

I have 7 mak mags but havent found one yet. :(

Loading up a bus I just fixed in electro with all supplies (medical, food, etc.) and as I got in to leave...got teleported to the thunder dome hack and died :(

Found a MK 48 MOD 0 with plenty of ammo at the NW airfield :D. I make it out alive and I'm running through the woods and find a tent. It contains a SVD Camo with 50 mags :D. I switch my MK into my back pack and pick up the SVD. Short time later I open my back pack and there is no MK48 MOD 0 :( :o. That is how I learned the not enough room in the back pack glitch. :emptycan:

Making a camp that was damn near impossible to find. The tents where not even visible, we glitched them inside a tree, had them for weeks, filled with everything. Found a motorcycle and within one hour the server admin magically found this camp and raided everything, and also made about a 400 yard shot with a 1911, twice. Pretty fishy. Ruined weeks of work. Then soon as we confront them, they alt f4 with all the gear.

Loading up a bus I just fixed in electro with all supplies (medical, food, etc.) and as I got in to leave...got teleported to the thunder dome hack and died :(

It's KPOPPPPPPPPPPP!

Scouting for player tents and find two SVD camo's plus ghillie suit, sprint back to my base and throw them in my atv. Check my gear and see the ghillie suit is gone, check the ATV to see the SVD's are gone. Don't know what the hell happened... but have learned not to get to attached :D

going to pick up freshies, get to a dearstand nearby where we're supposed to be meeting and get destroyed by someone just camping the thing.

run all the way from my spawn back to my body, scavenge whats left, head to the spot im supposed to meet freshies, get fucking thunderdomed.

so tired to losing time and characters to hacking pieces of shit.

All I ever wanted was a bus in DayZ. When my friends and I finally found one, we popped the front two tires.

Also, watching an acquaintance be eaten by zombies after like 2 hours of playtime together.

Saw a gun on the ground that had a suppresor on it, was going to pick it up as i had no weapon for so long. Suddenly had a pistol and rifle on my back and yep.... thunderdomed, didn't do anything just went to get a soda and came back to the "you are dead" screen. My first silenced weapon aside from x-bow, wtver, most of the fun is in the start up anyway as there is no endgame yet. Paranoia make me believe its opposing game dev's doing some sabotage. I don't even see the fun in it for hackers as the average life is less than 1 hour. They could get more action in a f2p fps.

When I realized that as long as I sprint, I will never die to a zombie.

Edited by jonahcutter