William T. Farley

DE 969 Admin BattleEye ban abuse

We started to play at DE 969, found some transport, played there for a few hours, but as we start to get transport (4 cars and helicopter) problems started to apear(Around 00:30 a.m. 3 august), first, server has been restarted every 5 minutes, and then, people from my team have been started to receive a BattlEye Bans/

I started a stream when bans started, and now thers a proof video.

http://ru.twitch.tv/...ley/b/327207500

There nothing interesting in video, exept for last 60 seconds when helicopter pilot and then i recive a ban.

hHdTP.png

• Like 2

Chances of getting 4 vehicles and a heli in hours is pretty slim...

• Like 2

This is a new server that I pay for with my hard earn't wages to support DayZ and out of my love for the Mod - as a result I have been monitoring it on RCon hourly. The server clearly says Hackers, Exploiters and Racists will be banned. It also states that the server will be randomly restarted to deter hackers.

1) You wasn't on the server for a few hours more like minutes and you had clearly managed to get a whole arsenal of vehicles.

2) When the server restarted you was in the server lobby before it had even loaded, 3 times - even before I could get there.

3) There was two players with the exact same GUID - these were Tex and Pink Power. Who then continually spammed to get back in to the server, changing names and trying to log in for over an hour - getting Battleye Kicked every time.

You and your 'Team' was clearly duping items and as a result you all got banned. If it was such a problem you would have just gone and joined another server, but instead you all spammed the server login so quick that my RCon looked like a news ticker.

As an admin I have a duty to protect my server and those who want to play on it - legitimately.

I am not an unfair person - why don't you explain here for everyone to see how you got all your vehicles in such a short space of time?

They say that offence is the best form of defence and it looks like that's what you're 'trying' to achieve with your malicious post.

/banned

Edited by Perl
  • Like 4

Admin banned 4 people simply because they found the helicopter. lol

Thanks for the report, I will add this server to my black list.

From what I seem to remember you was in the game too and spammed out the log in with your so called friends. There wasn't 4 of you, there was 6+ of you. So quit trying to get out of cheating and suck up the fact you got caught.

And I see you only registered on here TODAY and this was your first post... PATHETIC.

/banned

Tex - Same GUID

Pink Power - Same GUID

Vash

Viking

William T Farley

Joker

MODS please feel free to close this topic.

Edited by Perl
  • Like 1

Perl, some advice for a fellow SA:

Post the logs showing the short period of time that they were on. This will show that they are no legit acquiring so many vehicles in such a short period of time.

You, not the player are assumed to be the bad person here, as can be seen by Viiking's post. The forum community only reads what they want to in the post and skips the rest, as Viiking did.

• Like 1

Interesting that you seem to have signed up just to post this message... You also didn't read the post, it seems no one got banned for getting a helicopter.

DE 969 is one of my home servers and I've never experienced any problems, apart from getting sniped :P

In fact they strictly control lag and ban disruptive players/hackers very fast.

Edited by Boomstick

1) You lying about our time playd. Thers a screnshots from DayZ Commander.

TXtxW.png

Z6Szt.png

Abouth 4 hours, Enough time to find a lot of transport on almost empty server if you have a map like this http://dayzdb.com/map)

2) i7 lol ^)). As you may probably know. When you driving a transport and server restarts you first action always will be hitting "refresh" trying go get to server as fast as you can. DayZ commander alows to connect directly to server so in players list you will apear in about 10 sec (in game in 30-80 sec) is the "quick login" become a reason of ban ?

3) Same GUID, lol what ? How did we playd for 4 hours then ?

And yes, it's normal trying to reconect and pick it up when you lost all you eqipment.

How to get transport ? Easy, expereansed player whit spawn ma hil found any transport on empty server in less then 1 hour, first you need a server whit a transport and a lot of weels, you drive you people venicle spawn locations like

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.112.040

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.020.030

And you start to jump from server to server looking for a transport, DE 600+ are the best, they are empty.

But in our case it where a little bit different, first we foung a bike and pick-up. I spawned at http://dayzdb.com/map#6.112.040 ther's a 2 ATV there and we spent abouth 2 hours looking for a vehicle parts in Berezino. Then we went to "новый луг" http://dayzdb.com/map#6.090.043 found there a another bike and then to http://dayzdb.com/map#6.019.029 for Ural. When we tridet to repear it,we didn't have enough parts and some of us vent to Lopation, one of our guys where bored, started to drive around, shooting zombies and went here http://dayzdb.com/map#6.012.020 wher he found a helicopter, empty, in 10 meters from fuel tank. Strange vehicle spawn position. We all went there, full it up. And then server started to reboot every 5-10 minutes. And them we started to recive a bans, 20 minutes after we found a helicopter.

Administration, please revoke admin rights /

1) He is lier. He sad "you wasn't on the server for a few hours more like minutes " when dayzcommander clearly sad 4+ hours

2) He is incompetent,

maybe he is not lying, just didn't know where to look at player "time played". As we see form his post, he didnt know that if you connect directly trouth DayZ commander it alows you to connect directly to server so in players list you will apear in about 10 sec.

3) He planed to use helicoper for his own purpose. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.012.020 is a very strange helicopter spawn location. Also strange that it spawned in 10m from fuel tank.

Edited by William T. Farley
  • Like 1

The point is you would not have banned these players if they did not find a helicopter.

Now on server 2 people, it looks like a gay party

Sorry, exedently clicked "post" my replay will be in 5 minutes.

Don't dig your hole any deeper. Just /quit as it's getting embarrassing.

I'll dig out the server logs. Shouldn't be hard as they were the only players on the server LOL

• Like 1

The point is you would not have banned these players if they did not find a helicopter.

You are a total moron.

I wasn't even in the game!! - you had the whole server to yourself. I banned all of you from simply monitoring rCon in the MS DOS panel from my note book. Theres no way of telling from there what gear / vehicles you had got...

All I know is that you was NOT on the server for "Hours" you was all on the server for "minutes" and you claim to have got a Helicopter, ATV's, Fuel and repairs in that time... GO JUMP.

It was your duplicate GUID's and spam logins that got you banned.

YOU DUG YOUR OWN HOLE NOW SIT IN IT.

NO MORE REPLIES FROM ME >> YOU ARE CHEATS & BANNED. GOOD DAY TO YOU.

/wave

Edited by Perl
  • Like 1

Where? wheres the point you made? i cant find it.

You pulled something out of your arse, allot different than a point...you back up points with that thing called reason.

So what if its a gay party? I don't get it, who gives a shit?

At least they will not be bothered by exploiters.

Let me just ask: Do you currently fly a helicopter?

Know your role and shut your mouth.

Let me just ask: Do you currently fly a helicopter?

Know your role and shut your mouth.

Please wiseman tell us more, now if you would kindly take your possy and grow up before the admin wises up and gives out your GUIDs so that other server admins can add you to their ban lists.

Seriously you got banned for being stupid, you went on a low population server used hacks, got caught then complain about it?

Edited by Cheekything
  • Like 2

Tex

I have reconnected to server more and more times, because BattlEye said that I was banned because I used a gasoline canister. It's a bullshit. I think that was a bag and I change my nickname. Of course I was trying to reconnect more and more times, my teammates was on this server at that time, when I was banned for a idiot reason.

And there is a funny moment. Admin of this server haven't banned me promptly. He turned off server 3-4 times. It's very suspicious. I think, that the helicopter, which we found, was placed by admin, and he want to used it, because the helicopter was too close to fuel tank. And server was turning off, to stop us go there and left him alone with the the helicopter.

I'm too sorry, that the players must play against administration. So admin decided, that the helicopter won't be ours and have banned us. So admin decided that loot have been duped and have banned us. He won't worry, how much time was spent for for it's serching, how much time was spent for searching materials for repairing and how much time we were on the brink of death. Fucking asshole came to the server and decided that we took this loot easy and fast

Edited by Texic

Hacks? What? I have a Steam license with an anti cheat program's.

Or cheat is what I tried to connect to the server after it shut down?

Do not make me laugh

Perl, by the way, say hello to your mama :thumbsup:

Doing your case wonders buddy..

One post at a time.

Tell me, can you walk upright yet?

Or do you still drag your knuckles along the ground..

Hacks? What? I have a Steam license with an anti cheat program's.

Or cheat is what I tried to connect to the server after it shut down?

Do not make me laugh

You have a bad case of the stupid.

Edited by Cheekything

I don't see a problem. If the Admin banned you, join another server.

If BE banned you, you were hacking!