Sign in to follow this  
amlaborde@windstream.net

Do I Download the Torrent link?

I am trying to install the mod, but every help video I see does not have the torrent link in it. Do I save that one also? I tried already, but it does not work for some reason.

Also, I have 7 Zip; and when I have the files ready to extract--I do not get the EXTRACT HERE option... PLEASE HELP!

Now when I try to start Operation Arrowhead, I just get this small screen of code and nothing happens.

The torrent link is just all the mod file in 1 download.

You either download that or the individual rars.

No need for both.

If you want, add me on steam (Mastereren) and I can help you with install/start-up errors.

I have the same question. I can't find anything in any installation guide that mentions using a torrent.

Right now, I am trying to join servers. But it kicks me out with "cannot play/edit this mission, it is reliant on content that has been deleted"

Maybe I should try doing it all over again?

Everything looks right to me! I dont know why it keeps saying I have downloadable content deleted... Also when I boot up the game I get "Addon Dayz_Code requires CABuildingParts"

Again I am getting the same message. I will keep trying to find a solution if you get there first please post.

Thanks

neo1874

We seem to be on the same path. I did the same as you but I'm still getting the same errors.

neo1874

Hmmm... What could possibly be wrong. Everything looks as it should.

Wait, just thought of something... Try going onto Steam and right clicking OP Arrowhead and select the one with COMBINED OPERATIONS. Maybe that is why.

I tried it for me, but when it tries to launch, all I get is a little black screen of code and then nothing.

Yeah if you run the installer it should take care of everything on it's own. But just to double check

@dayz should be in Operation Arrowhead folder.

When you launch from steam choose launch Combined Operations. It should run a command prompt then launch the game.