Sign in to follow this  
unconsciousobjector

Small pine trees are Zombie free zones

Seriously, just run into the trunk of a small pine tree and wait. The Zombies will turn around and walk/crawl/hop away.

Add this to the bug list.

I second this as it does not appear to be on purpose. It does indeed feel like an exploit. There are a few things that need to be a bit tweaked at the moment with aggro vs de-aggro.

PS - I love your username, and I just ate you. B)

Edited by TyRobot

We've been able to run through pine trees and bushes to lose zombies for as long as I remember.

I've never been lazy enough to stop in the tree though.

Wow that is the first I am hearing about that. I also ran into water before for a few seconds and the zombies just turn away also.

Great to know! I'm guessing it blocks line of sight.

The zombies doesnt work at all in this game, they are just totally fucked up. I want them unfucked.

I second this as it does not appear to be on purpose. It does indeed feel like an exploit. There are a few things that need to be a bit tweaked at the moment with aggro vs de-aggro.

PS - I love your username, and I just ate you. B)

LMAO! IDK what your talking about ;)

Maybe they just don't want sap on them. Or they hate the smell of pine....get some pine scented air fresheners and wear them on your character to avoid zombies!

• Like 1

I've hid in a pine tree before and a zombie stood outside punching me. But I've ran through a few pine trees in a row and lost all zombies on me.

Maybe they just don't want sap on them. Or they hate the smell of pine....get some pine scented air fresheners and wear them on your character to avoid zombies!

I always thought this was the case.

Wow that is the first I am hearing about that. I also ran into water before for a few seconds and the zombies just turn away also.

Zombies chase me in water

OP giving my secrets away.

But yes he is right you can even fire your weapons and zombies don't give a phuck as long as you don't move.