Sign in to follow this  
Led Monk

Dear Rooster...

Sorry I killed you. With the hatchet you gave me. After you saved my life. I Didn't mean to. I was flailing wildly to kill those zombies... i'm just a poor noob. Should we cross paths again, please let me know if there is anything i can do to help you... sorry dude.

yep, he'll be shooting newbs in the back on the beach in no time.

This single event changed Rooster's outlook on life forever.

He's a bandit now

sadface

This is sad and cute at the same time. He might be stalking you, but don't lose hope he sees this.

Here I thought you were actually talking about the ingame chickens at first.

Good one "I'm a newb, I killed you by accident!" :lol: Have to try that one myself sometimes :D

That's what I'm saying if I kill someone in a accident. "I'm new here. Didn't know that if i pull the trigger a deadly bullet comes out. So sorry man, soo sorry! ):"

It doesn't count as an accident if you looted the corpse.

It doesn't count as an accident if you looted the corpse.

well i wasn't just gonna leave those tasty coke cans... fun fact i bled out about an hour later. didn't realize i was hurt. lol

That's what they allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll say.

Hey don't feel bad. I was on the beach last night, just being my newb self and trying to sneak around and gear up. I ran from a zombie under a building, and someone ran up behind me and axed me in the back of the head while I was watching the zombie. Went from 7K blood to dead in 1 second flat....lol. I'm guessing because my name is Raven people are thinking they can harvest meat from my corpse or something....heh.