xWildChild

I Lost my Virginity while streaming

...i like to see guys with skill (like mildot reading for example). Not someone just reading the distance off the damn interface...

Grow Nuts, play on a Server without Nametags n shit.

Dont be offended, its just that thats not that special/skilled in any way :P

• Like 2

Dont be offended, its just that thats not that special/skilled in any way :P

First of all, i didnt force you to watch it

Second, ive been playing for about a week

and third, i just wanted to document my first as50 kill :)

Well i had to watch as the titles was intriguing (yes, online pervert here haha). Still i didnt want to offend you, just saying that you should maybe wait putting up new videos till youve got something really intense on tape.

Say hello to your sister for me, she shouldnt be so shy because of her braces (atleast it looks like she is). Shes still kinda attractive.

But well, wrong place lol.

(Bet this comment raises your channel views by over 9000)

• Like 1

It's a bit upsetting that people actually play this way.

1shot rifle from 300+ meters away.

The person getting sniped doesn't see the sniper, doesn't have a chance to fight back, and didn't even have a chance to run.

Players like you make me sick.

No beans for you.

• Like 2

The person getting sniped doesn't see the sniper, doesn't have a chance to fight back, and didn't even have a chance to run.

No beans for you.

Why are you on the fucking bandit forums?

• Like 12

Some advice.

Go on a Veteran server.

Calculate the distance using mil-dots and your brain.

Get a fucking bigger distance. You sit almost next to the Airfield with a 50.cal that is capable of shooting and precisely one shot killing players beyond the fog of DayZ servers.

Once you do that. You get my beans, and MY VIRGINITY :D

Other then that, congrats for your first AS50 kill, I know how it felt ^^

• Like 3

Thank you Sir, I was actually just passing by, i was heading to cherno when a person on my stream asked me to check for players :)

No beans for you.

Dude if you're reading through this sectoin of the forums.... you're gunna be pretty damn sick

• Like 1

fucking horrible. Grow some balls and stop playing on nametag servers. Learn to calculate distance properly.

fucking horrible. Grow some balls and stop playing on nametag servers. Learn to calculate distance properly.

let me guess FP only aswell, fucking elitists man. If someone is new to the game and feels like playing with tags on, so fucking what? the options is available, if everyone listened to fucktards who insist that people shouldnt play specific server ( CH:ON, TP:ON etc.) servers would be even more overpopulated.

Clearly you don't play on a regular server so why fucking hate on someone who does, it's quite clear he'll never interfere with your game play.

Edited by Garuwashi
  • Like 4

let me guess FP only aswell, fucking elitists man. If someone is new to the game and feels like playing with tags on, so fucking what? the options is available, if everyone listened to fucktards who insist that people shouldnt play specific server ( CH:ON, TP:ON etc.) servers would be even more overpopulated.

Clearly you don't play on a regular server so why fucking hate on someone who does, it's quite clear he'll never interfere with your game play.

amen, elitist just like to validate the size of their peen by attacking people who don't play the way they do. i just use that mentality that maybe if you ignore them, they'll go away.

I wanted to write something negative then I've realized this is bandit forum (silently crawling away....)

• Like 1

I wanted to write something negative then I've realized this is bandit forum (silently crawling away....)

You better crawl fast.

give him a break, some of you people are ridiculous about attacking others just cause they play on certain servers. He was just showing his first kill with an as50, its not like hes trying to show off his shooting ability or anything, just his first kill.

• Like 1

No beans for you.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you've done something wrong.

• Like 4

Alright I'll just throw my range finder away then, since we can use the interface for spotting distances now. I do understand that people sometimes want to learn to play on easier servers, but being able to see the distances just make them range finders obsolete. Not cool man, not cool.

Anyways congratulations to you OP. :)

Edited by Inzann