ganjademon

Mature UK Group looking for new recruits

Bloody ladders!! They are more deadly than any player, almost as bad as the Doors of Doom and stupid rock instadeath glitches!

I cant promise that you will have no more probs with ladders but if ya do we will always watch your body for you.....with only minor looting.......probably!

Been having a blast with the guys that have already come along, hope to meet more soon, this is how dayz is meant to be played.

• Like 1

Hey guys i am interested in joining.. i have tested out the server to see the ping and i am having a max of around 45 which is alright. Because of that i am more interested because i want a good connection when playing. Im from the UK also (SE) so timezones should be fine. Also have TS3 so i have joined name is - zZ Jack Zz this is the same as my in game name also. I am geared up quite a bit.. Ghillie, GPS, NVG, M4 CCO SD, range finder, and usual kit. I am new to the group play in DayZ but i would like a camp to set up and a couple vehicles aha, i did steal a Ural on another server which explains all the kit i have... it got stolen 2 days later from me as i just couldn't keep it protected on my own aha. PM me back or what ever , cheers ,

Jack

Hello? I want to join your clan. I play Day Z since May. I'm from UK... searched a lot for other clan but no one accepted me, or didn't answer... I don't know but americans ignore me. I'm 18. I have a good microphone. Speak clearly (i don't insult or swear - well educated :D ) . friendly.

Hey guys!

Ive only been playing DayZ a few days now and would really like to group up with you guys

I have got into your TS3 server no problem but cant seem to find the game server "UK135"

Any help would be much appreiciated :)

Rob

Hey guys,

Im 19 and play DayZ a lot.. im very active. I'd like to join your group

Hey, im 20, from the UK and I've been playing for about 4 days now...haven't had much luck so far but I'm enjoying it and im very active...it would be cool to play in a group for a change ive been quite lonely, only found 2 survivors so far one i partnered up with fell off a buggy ladder to his death the other had shot me hehe :)

Have a mic and ts3 or whatever you use, get back to me.

Hey guys i play on uk135 myself, im 22 and from Liverpool, coming to steal your shit like the dirty scouser I am. :lol:

joking, ill join your teamspeak tonight. :)

Edited by Kapalski

All you folk that want to join, just hop on TS and say hello. We really are quite friendly! Unless were shooting you, but even then we do it with a smile :)

If your having trouble finding the server, try the ingame multiplayer list, and search for "uk135" or "towels" (no quotes) should work fine then.

godamn hackers just killed everyone on thisserver!

Indeed they did :( Shame, but it happens everywhere and there is bugger all we can do about it :(

• Like 1

Might be too late but this is exactly what I'm looking for, perfect times and all, I am in UK and tend to go long into the night, I've been working nights so I'm in the routine. I'm 17 and on a bit of a roll in DayZ just need some teammates, I've got skype and teamspeak so if possible give us a shout, cheers

Steam: shammondd

Teamspeak: Hammondd

godamn hackers just killed everyone on thisserver!

Guess I was lucky because I didn't have anything anyways :P Just got killed before it happened

awesome

since i started playing i have been looking for a home

im 2tone , 37 and from the uk

i also like beans

so just stop by ts ... ?

Edited by neophyte719
  • Like 2

If you're still looking for members I'm interested in joining. I've got teamspeak3 installed but only have a webcam for a mic if that's ok. alternatively I can give the iPhone app a go.

Been getting bored of trying to go it alone and could do with getting into some team action, I'm 33 and not really interested in the pvp aspect of the game, I always preferred RvR themed MMOs.

• Like 1

yeah just jump on the server and see if you can start meeting up, theres usually people on all the time

• Like 1

Hey, Ive recently become incredibly bored of lone wolfing it so Id love to join up with some of you guys.

Im from the UK, 23 years old and and normally play mornings/early afternoon or late at night (after 11) due to shitty work hours. Ill hop on TS next time im playing.

Im pretty geared up at the min with every tool anyone could ever need and an AS50 with 4 mags and if I continue soloing, it probably wouldnt be long before I die and lose it all so I think its time I got me some friends!

Been playing with these guys for a couple days now ( name - zZ Jack Zz ) and i have to say it has been really good fun. I died on my second day due to a hacker killing everyone but he got dealt with by the admin. Then managed to go up to NWAF to do a raid with a couple of team mates in the group. managed to get reasonably good gear again before heading off. the next day we raided NWAF again then left to go to Stary, managed to find 2 heli crash sites.... at one of them we had a small firefight with a small group of two guys which we suffered no casualties :), overall it is a really fun server and fun team to play with.

Had a great time running with you guys last night. Much better game experience than trying to go it alone.

Started the game with only a Hatchet for a weapon and only 2000 Blood, but after a blood transfusion from Sam (i think- cheers) and a quick trip to a military camp and supermarket Im much better preparied for the Apocalyoes. Can really see how much easier this game is when playing in a good group.

Hopefully I get on again tonight, and hopefully I logged on in a fairly safe place.

I've had an idea, after heading up to the NWAS I could help how much ammo we must of gone trough dealing with aggro from the military zombies and I was thinking someone armed with a hatchet and a pistol would be more efficient at dealing with zombies.

Hey. I'm looking to join a group just like this.

I've got pretty good gear at the moment (although I could do with a transfusion), and I want to find some others to play with and have some fun.

I'm 17 (I know you were looking for 18+ but hey) I live in the UK. I have a mic and TS and I can play most of the time.

Let me know if I can join you guys. Caveman