Sign in to follow this  
kik

For the love of god and all thats holy when is 1.7.2.5 coming

ok i don't usually go on internet forums and whine like a little bitch but now fuck yes i am now whining like a little bitch.

FIX THE FRIGGING GRAPHICS

and before u all go flush alt+tab do this do that i have done EVERYTHING that has been suggested to get rid of these polygons of doom.

open map,alt/tab close didn't work

shift/num minus flush nope after 20 times i gave up

windowed mode and back to full screen nope

set all graphics to low aa off system memory to default etc etc nope

adjusting the armaA2OAprofile file nope

putting tin foil hat hopping on one leg and rubbing my belly figured it was worth a shot but again NOPE.

u added the stupid dead soldiers on the ground after launch it's already been confirmed it these little butt munchers that are causing the problem..SO TAKE THE FUCKING THINGS OUT.It's a line of code just remove them jesus.

i'm sorry to rant on i really am but this is just absolutley astounding The community you so preciously covet are SCREAMING at you to fix this and what do u do sit on your hands for a week and tell us "hey guys imma fix it,but you know i'm gonna do a load of other stuff while i am at it and delay the fix"

i really do like this game but i don't see a future for it if at this early stage major game breaking bugs are not stepped on with a size 10 asap.

i thought ccp dropped the ball alot with eve online but this takes the biscuit.

and before the trolls arrive i know it's alpha i can put up with breaking my leg from tripping over a rock being killed by a bush, super sense hightened zombies and every other bug glitch and lolsome thing in the game but a massive hole in the graphics code that should have been spotted on test..no..now your taking the piss

love u rocket

• Like 1

First of all, I am going to suggest to you a fix that has worked for me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Face the direction of the glitched graphics in question. Abort and disconnect completely from the game (exit ARMA2) then rejoin server. Problem solved. By the way, that's NOT a game breaking bug.

Having to completely exit the game every 5 minutes to refresh your graphics isn't game breaking?

• Like 1

I can only speak from my own experience and say that it doesn't happen to me often at all. When it does it's as simple as exiting the game and then it doesn't happen again. If it's as bad as you say for the majority of players then yeah I'd say it was game breaking.

Edited by dstein

While I think Rocket is doing all that he can, I'm impatient as well to see this glitch fixed. But only because I want to continue playing this great mod. I've simply put it on hold until it is fixed and I'm able to play again.

• Like 1

Someone is pissed because they can't get their AK's from Stary anymore

I do agree somewhat to a extent. The curse of the sporadic shapes annoys me to all hell. I even came across one bug where all the textures completely changed into different ones. Houses looked like a bunch of tree textures and the ground looked like people. And the fix where you just disconnect and log back in, it doesn't help I have extremely long load times.

Anyone that thinks this bug is an easy fix and ok is messed up in the head really.

If you are being chased by Zombies or wtf ever you call them and hit the graphics bug you are in trouble.

Logging out dont always work to fix it.

I was running getting shot at and hit the graphics bug and if I didnt just stand there to die and did what you said to log out.

It would have been considered a combat log and the belly aching that followed that would have been AWESOME! I might

have even did it to the guy that said it not game breaking and imagine him posting 50 posts about combat loggers.

So yeah it game breaking and yeah it should be fixed asap. Or really in all honesty.. it should have been fixed already.

I couldn't care less if it's fixed at the moment, the game's dead until another BattleEye patch or BI changes some of their code to prevent simple script hacks (a few hacks exploded in popularity on cheat websites yesterday) you're not missing much.

Are you seeing this bug in all locations? It only happens to me in a very specific location, never otherwise. I would suggest just avoiding the buggy areas (obviously, you knew that.)

it is happeneing to me all over the place any town or village i try to enter and it just goes triangle to face herp no u can't look 3 feet in front of u look at the floor damn it.

last night it did actually play ok then we got server bombed by a hacker and me and my m8 died after 17 days alive sucked but then we realised we were free to do dumb stuff like benny hill zombies about and run into cherno/electro and let snipers waste ammo trying to shoot us of course arrived in cherno and triangles of doom.Takes alot to get me wound up with games i know these guys are working really hard but something like this.. really?

release the patch with the graphics fix everything else can quite frankly wait.

After all how are supposed to test it if we can't play it?

and as for being butt hurt about not being able to loot stary/nw/ne fields never been to them i normally die in a fire long before i get the required gear to even think about heading that way.

Exit and restart is the only thing I've found that fixes it. The flush command is useless. Normally the flush command makes it even worse. They should really just get rid of wire fencing and tank traps. Even without causing graphics glitches those items serve no purpose. You can't secure anything with them because people can just ghost or use toolbox to remove.

toggle your v sync off then on .... Boom..

Simple logic would come to the conclusion that this does not work for everyone. As iterated by the 100's of posts on this subject, so making a statement like that is useless and moronic. We all have read the plethora of ideas that abound on how to fix this problem. And we have all read the "I have no issues" responses. It's getting old. Our Clan has stopped playing until this, and the hacks are fixed, and as you can read (can you) many others are doing the same. If a fix does not come soon, it could very well hurt the population badly and rocket's chance for a true standalone. Especially when someone is working on releasing a similar game very soon (supposedly). Even if (the other game) does not come out... a lot of people will leave if things don;t get fixed.

It won;t be very fun playing on a server all by yourself now will it?

I've seen MANY games fail due to stuff like this. Add the hacking, and you have a recipe for disaster for this mod.

Edited by NotYou

Yes this is an issue, but this is Alpha not Beta. I have never seen a game to let people play its Alpha. Get over the glitches, they know. Do you know how long games are in Alpha before they ever go to Beta ? Be patient :)