Sign in to follow this  
echo9er

What do i do?

A hacker teleported me somewhere in a forest and broke my legs. Isn't this a good enough reason to have a respawn option? or am i expected to sit there now for hours and slowly die of hunger?

Edited by echo9er

yeah, we dont have the respawn button anymore, oh wait, your legs are fractured, you should be able to press the Respawn button.

A hacker teleported me somewhere in a forest and broke my legs. Isn't this a good enough reason to have a respawn option? or am i expected to sit there now for hours and slowly die of hunger?

The respawn button is supposed to light up if your legs are broken, have you relogged and checked that?

i've relogged 10 times and the respawn button does not work.

the respawn button is "supposed" to work when legs are broken but it is currently not working as intended.

1.7.1.5 pending update has a fix for this listed.

short term solution. not sure man. if you're in the woods then your close to kamenka.

See if anyone you know or here on the forums will spend the time to hunt you down and put you out of your misery (I say that with kindness) or possibly morphine you up, either way I think you will probably need some help with this.

Do you have any idea where you are at, son?

• Like 1

I don't know where i am and all i see are trees and more trees, so i don't think i can meet up with anyone. This is kinda sad, i played the game for 2 days and this happens, its almost like i will never be able to play unless they let me respawn.

I don't know where i am and all i see are trees and more trees, so i don't think i can meet up with anyone. This is kinda sad, i played the game for 2 days and this happens, its almost like i will never be able to play unless they let me respawn.

Where does it say you are located when you relog? Sorry about your luck, man.

• Like 1

its not the end..

you'll start starving soon, then its the end :D

there is a silver lining, you may die of thirst instead....

Edited by Jack Lz

maybe sasquatch will find you and nurse you back to health. You can learn his ways and become one of them. Run around with a ghillie suit and jump people

Hit up reddit and look for their rescue force thing or ask for help here.

"Somewhere" in a forest sounds close enough to a town to get zombies to kill you. Log back in, look in bottom right corner, find out where you are, tell us, tell reddit guys, look at a map, find a town, get killed by zombies.

I'm sure someone will help you. Respawn button was abused and they removed it to reduce load on servers. Next patch might fix this problem anyway so freak out about a lack of a respawn button in an alpha test of a game that isn't complete anyway.