Sign in to follow this  
drakenof

Affluence = everything is going to shit

Everytime.

No problems at all during the day and suddenly... affluence.

Now everything is going to shit, " waiting for server response " infinitely, ultra-long loading times.

How you guys, working on DayZ, are gonna fix this issue ?

I mean, it's a tricky business because the mod will be more and more ppopular, so the problem will be more and more present and significant.

If its the database issues, soon the servers will be able to run their own DB eliminating some of the problems with that.

I'm only assuming but the main servers will hopefully stay active with a main DB, and for now while in alpha you'll have to be patient. Good things come to those who wait, and the updates come daily.

It's not another another QQ thread, i'm totally ok with the fact that DayZ is in ALPHA state and needs time to be mature.

I'm just interested on how they will fix that, because it seems really tricky, and is probably the #1 issue right now.

How you guys' date=' working on DayZ, are gonna fix this issue ? [/quote']maybe not, if you ask like that

If its the database issues' date=' soon the servers will be able to run their own DB eliminating some of the problems with that.

[/quote']

Does that mean you wont have the same position across servers? I dont mind having to choose a main server its just as it stands now its already really hard just to get me and one friend into the same server. It would make things harder if we would have to start over if we switched servers

I wanna be violent towards the original poster......

I'm SO SORRY Developers that there's even threads like this. It's insulting to devs who let the MASSES play their ALPHA for free and then receiving complaint after complaint. It's an ALPHA people.. Jesus, most of the time developers don't let people even TRY IT in sizable numbers until they get to the beta.

Doing a good job Devs, we support what you're doing and thank you for letting us play the alpha of this awesome mod.