Sammy101

DayZ Bandit Player Killing Montage - Epic

This montage has been called epic by some people, which is why it's got the epic tag. However, please judge for yourself. On the main note, this thread has been brought up again because my Fourth montage is nearing completion, and just was wondering if anybody would like to view my banditry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_kOmaXCdto&feature=youtu.be

-critism, comments, hate all welcome.

Edited by Sammy101
  • Like 27

Very nice video and really good and calm music to go with it as well. 99.9% would probably logout in the firefights you were having so KUDOS to you for sticking around until the end.

Thanks for posting this, Sammy.

I'd like to join you sometimes and play with you, it'd be pretty cool.

Like it but what with the large RED Circle?

This is good, but I suggest playing on Vet servers, killing people with name tags isn't something so special

Pretty much what I was thinking tbh. I forget how easy nametags makes the game.

• Like 1

I wish I had more hands...so I could give this montage FOUR THUMBS DOWN!

Sammy, show Charlie Murphy your titties!

I enjoyed this. Its funny seeing you upload this as I watched your previous 2 montage videos earlier today.

If you want to possibly team up for some youtube commentary collabs via DayZ let me know!

nametags or not - most ppl dont have the balls to play like this

you can haz my beans

Its a good video. The man stays in fire fights that none of you would stay in. The only negative aspect I can find in the video are the name tags. But we all play the game how we want to. So calling name tags is purely opinion.... nothing more. Kudos on the firefights.

you are a great shooter

nice firefights

love the control shots

Edited by Bludy

I'm not much on banditry, but you have my beans. You went balls deep on those guys, regardless of the name tags, and kicked some ass.

Thanks for the information and comments guys. Yes about the crosshairs, it's more of an opinion thing, but I always use the argument when people pull this, that they should only be using first person. Third person allows you to jump people easily from seeing past walls or over bushes. Third person lets you see people easier and etc. But the point is, like someone already pointed out, it's opinion based. Thanks for viewing, glad you liked the video. :)

Nice vid, bit like playing Bf3 on regular tho, firing from the hip at some nametags

Play on vet man, that separates the men from the boys