Sign in to follow this  
nooblord

Can somebody tell me what gun this is?

nevermind.... it says in the top right. im gunna go commit suicide for being such an idiot haha

Edited by nooblord

M4A3 CCO is what I think I read while he was opening that corpse.

Edited by WisdomSnork

its even labelled in his backpack when he browses the dead body....

Was that your video? Or you just so happen to see that video. It's what the top poster put. M4 variant.

I use the cco SD not the cco...but generally speaking it's a great weapon just don't try to shoot a target over 200m away.

I use the cco SD not the cco...but generally speaking it's a great weapon just don't try to shoot a target over 200m away.

Why? You don't know how to aim?

Why? You don't know how to aim?

well the wiki says that the SD ammo for it messes up your aim, so i can imagine why he'd say not to try to shoot over 200m

well the wiki says that the SD ammo for it messes up your aim, so i can imagine why he'd say not to try to shoot over 200m

yup.. this is a close range - 150m gun. great for players and clearing zombies, but it dosen't shoot well on longer ranges

SD ammo for a non-SD gun does mess up your aim, but only slightly. You can shoot well over 200m with either ammo type as long as you understand the difference between your point of aim and point of impact.

SD ammo for a non-SD gun does mess up your aim, but only slightly. You can shoot well over 200m with either ammo type as long as you understand the difference between your point of aim and point of impact.

SD ammo reduces your Max Effective range. It makes the rifle zero at 200m~. Not to mention you shouldn't be killing anyone from 200m~ away with a silenced gun.

I found the m4A3 CCO and I LOVE it. Apparently it's 2 shots to kill a zombie anywhere other than head but I wouldn't know, it's so damn accurate, a clear sight and very good range (around 400m IIRC) and hell, it's pretty quiet for an AR. Has a flash light also for night, but I would never recommend using one.

If you get stuck for ammo, go around killing the soldiers (heavy) round the deer stands. If you get SD ammo (silenced) I don't "think" it's silenced against players and only zombies, it's also inaccurate to use and the bullet flies higher than the dot.

it's so damn accurate, a clear sight

it's also inaccurate to use and the bullet flies higher than the dot.

If you get SD ammo...,

Comma's make a difference that's why we use them.

SD ammo reduces your Max Effective range. It makes the rifle zero at 200m~.

Max effective range is not the same as max range. You can still hit targets much further away, you just have to know how to compensate for it. I have a friend who made a confirmed kill at 2200m with an AS50 on non-Dayz ARMA2.

Not to mention you shouldn't be killing anyone from 200m~ away with a silenced gun.

Why shouldn't you? It's possible to do, although difficult.

Edited by Grindstone