Sign in to follow this  
Sula

Would you like a free Ghillie Suit?

I found one just now and being a lady of the lady type lady kind that I am, I can't wear it. I'm happy to give it away, as it's no use to me. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I found one just now and being a lady of the lady type lady kind that I am, I can't wear it. I'm happy to give it away, as it's no use to me. :thumbsup:

U could always give all your stuff to a friend or put it in a tent and suicide to respawn as a man. Nice of you to offer it out there still :)

• Like 1

Wow, that's a rare sight. You are the ultimate lady, but the question is can you cook?

• Like 4

Thanks Chip :) Play as a man? For a Ghillie suit? No thanks. :P

*slaps Bozo* :D

iamblazelflack, I'm sulalee01 :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula
  • Like 1

I would also like to add that I too am giving away some things.

Giving away free cookies and lemonade,

Just outside of Elektro,

Please come unarmed, alone and be sure to hold a flare in your hand so I know its you.

:)

Thanks Chip :) Play as a man? For a Ghillie suit? No thanks. :P

*slaps Bozo* :D

iamblazelflack, I'm sulalee01 :thumbsup:

Just curious ^_^

Actually, no trigaar. As I've said in this forum before, I do not kill except in self defence. I rarely have a weapon. I offered the ghillie suit as I thought someone would appreciate it.

As I expected, a sniper killed me. I had the ghillie suit and a hatchet. Yup, that's me, deadly.

What I don't like, what has upset me is the player I offered the suit to died, and lost everything.

I'm thinking about putting a bounty on the sniper's head but in the mean time, some really lovely, generous peopl have offered to give me their ghillie suits. I love DayZ :thumbsup:

Bozo - yes I can :P

Edited by Sula

7699675658_c47d045f1c.jpg

**And Sula...what are you doing out of the kitchen?? :thumbsup:

Edited by Charon2112
  • Like 1

And you're all over 18 right? Uhuh. I believe you, sure. Some wouldn't but it's clear to me. :rolleyes:

:( That sucks Sula.

Whenever I die I refuse to get any weapon until one of the guys sneaks one into my backpack. It's me and the hatchet running around screaming "I'm Queen of the Flies!".. I need to stop dying. :lol:

• Like 1

Actually, no trigaar. As I've said in this forum before, I do not kill except in self defence. I rarely have a weapon. I offered the ghillie suit as I thought someone would appreciate it.

As I expected, a sniper killed me. I had the ghillie suit and a hatchet. Yup, that's me, deadly.

What I don't like, what has upset me is the player I offered the suit to died, and lost everything.

I'm thinking about putting a bounty on the sniper's head but in the mean time, some really lovely, generous peopl have offered to give me their ghillie suits. I love DayZ :thumbsup:

Bozo - yes I can :P

You didn't set a meeting near one of the major hubs did you? Either way that sucks, as the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished!

I always hear these stories from anti-bandits about how much fun they are having looking for beans.

I always hear these stories from anti-bandits about how much fun they are having looking for beans.

If you're playing as a bandit, then you're just playing a generic deathmatch game...it might as well be CoD. The real experience in DayZ is in survival.

Bandits are apart of the survival. Zombies pose no real threat to players at all besides an inconvenience and reality check.

Sula, your Kindness is refreshing. Have some beans.

Thanks, Ravin. Here's the funny part: in my eagerness to spawn back in to the game and get hold of another ghillie suit to replace the one I lost, I spawned as a man. Lying in Elektro for a couple of hours, waiting to meet up with the very brave, generous and trustworthy, Bianca, to collect the ghillie suit, I've never wished more that I already had one on me! :blush:

• Like 1

That joke has been posted many times in many threads, and indeed, in this one already. I'm afraid we've heard it so many times that it's possible, your little brain might be the only one still finding it amusing. But good luck with that! :D