Sign in to follow this  
resin

Server setup

Where do i find any info about installing the mod server side and getting it running, I have emailed the admins for a code or what ever with no answer

?

ReS:@

Already done this and emailed the adresses ...With no reply !! Is there a Que or a wait time ?

ReSin

Ps ..thx for the reply ..

Already done this and emailed the adresses ...With no reply !! Is there a Que or a wait time ?

ReSin

Ps ..thx for the reply ..

They are currently only approving about 20-30% of server requests. Priority goes to those who can host multiple 50 player servers.

Serious ? So i have wasted my Money getting the game, and a server. This should be made clear by server companies and on this site. Real Shame. Only got the game for dayZ.

also every server with good Ping for me (UK) is pitch black at the time im home from work and playing. LOL

Res

8 days ive waited now. This costs dosh !! not only that the hassle i get from my team as admin is a pain.

I understand that these guys are working as fast as they can, but i originally read 48hrs, then told 5-6 days.

1, the wait time as it stands should be on this site, so that admins can decide if they want to waste that money.

2, Server signups should be stopped (HOLD) while catch up is done.

3, Dont post this is a automated service, when its clearly NOT.

If this gets close to 2 weeks, i will be closing the server (that we cannot use)