Sign in to follow this  
wo0kie (DayZ)

[VIDEO] "Yo, what if I eject?"

lolz

Haha yeah, he bitched about spawning in Kamenka for a while. We delayed picking him up for a bit lmao.

• Like 1

:) ejecting with parachute sometimes work, sometimes dont. First guy to try it in our group was a typical joker that doesnt take the game very seriously (best attitude). I was piloting and somebody was joking about trying out the parachute and said him to jump, so just to be sure I looked over my shoulder and his seat was empty :D He died a quick death.

But then I was picking up ppl at Cherno for lols and these two guys wanted to drop at the Black mountain so I began to carefully land between the trees and suddenly one of them jumped out. We were pretty close to the ground already so his chute barely opened and it crashed into trees as he was plumeting down, flailing around wildly. I thought he's dead for sure but nope. Perfectly fine and happy :D

• Like 1

:) ejecting with parachute sometimes work, sometimes dont. First guy to try it in our group was a typical joker that doesnt take the game very seriously (best attitude). I was piloting and somebody was joking about trying out the parachute and said him to jump, so just to be sure I looked over my shoulder and his seat was empty :D He died a quick death.

But then I was picking up ppl at Cherno for lols and these two guys wanted to drop at the Black mountain so I began to carefully land between the trees and suddenly one of them jumped out. We were pretty close to the ground already so his chute barely opened and it crashed into trees as he was plumeting down, flailing around wildly. I thought he's dead for sure but nope. Perfectly fine and happy :D

Haha! Yeah, it wasn't until after this incident that I realized it's really a hit or miss kind of thing. Most people I hear get kicked by Battleye. Our friend just broke his leg after his chute went sideways and died instantly. Glad that other guy survived -- one out of two ain't bad lolz.

We may try this again. One day... ;D

Edited by wo0kie

Yep, arma physic at its finest aka complete randomness and buglolz :D

I'm planning on equipping entire parachute squad with just hatchets and drop them on a sniper when there's gonna be one reported (the server we play on still has global chat) and record the whole thing :D. But I need to get some of the srs-bsns people from our group to stash away their duped AS50s and sh*t.

Edited by Fang
  • Like 1

Yep, arma physic at its finest aka complete randomness and buglolz :D

I'm planning on equipping entire parachute squad with just hatchets and drop them on a sniper when there's gonna be one reported (the server we play on still has global chat) and record the whole thing :D. But I need to get some of the srs-bsns people from our group to stash away their duped AS50s and sh*t.

If you could record a platoon of axe murderers with chutes, it would be glorious.

Huey can hold 7 passengers and I already have two guys that would do it + myself so that is 4 people to find. Luckily ~12 other guys play with us, so I just need to get somebody reliable to pilot the thing instead of me, convince others to stop being tryhards and do something more entertaining than camping the same goddamn hill with a sniperrifle for hours + get a spotter on the ground, but that won't be a problem. Elektro is probably the best place to do this. Plenty of snipers camping the two hills, constantly giving away their positions by spamming shots into the city. I just hope that the sniper wont be in the middle of a forest because I'd like to have at least one axeman survive the landing :D

• Like 1

Huey can hold 7 passengers and I already have two guys that would do it + myself so that is 4 people to find. Luckily ~12 other guys play with us, so I just need to get somebody reliable to pilot the thing instead of me, convince others to stop being tryhards and do something more entertaining than camping the same goddamn hill with a sniperrifle for hours + get a spotter on the ground, but that won't be a problem. Elektro is probably the best place to do this. Plenty of snipers camping the two hills, constantly giving away their positions by spamming shots into the city. I just hope that the sniper wont be in the middle of a forest because I'd like to have at least one axeman survive the landing :D

I haven't tried landing a parachute in the woods. I can only imagine how bad it would be haha.

EDIT: I think it actually holds 8 people. :o

Edited by wo0kie

i realized it was you from your voice before i looked at who posted this lol