Sign in to follow this  
FFrank

US 10 Chicago Hacker

Hi guys,

we just found out that there is a hacker on US 10 Chicago, maybe affiliated with/ or even one of the server admins.

A Ural was parked at a tent camp we found, it contained 5x AS50 TWS and some Makarov SD. One of us hijacked the Ural while nobody was in the camp.

While driving for about 10 minutes heading north/north east our mate at some point leaves the Ural to look for an animal.

Suddenly, someone speedhack/teleports himself right to the Ural, gets in and runs our mate over, yelling "GO DIE" in direct chat.

None of us had fraps running, I don't care if you gonna response with some "proof or didnt happen" crap.

I just posted this here for you guys to avoid this server at any chance, at least until an admin of the server has made a statement.

The hacker's camp btw. is located at 004/110, I bet that stupid hacker took his Ural full of Thermal AS50s back there.

Got nuked earlier in the week on this server(Thursday night around 10pm British Summer time) - Was also 3 bicycles just by the Balota tents that were all next to each other and couldn't be moved

Today had a player appear in the wilderness at the edge of the map and kill myself and the two people I was with in less than 5 seconds from approximately 200 metres - each with a single shot.

Just ran up to a camp near Berezino we had looted before, my friend got killed after we had been there 30 seconds then I got shot, single shot kill again whilst zig zagging through floor covering Fir trees.

Bit of a shame as it is such a stable server.