Zippo99

CoD Zombie Mode!

I love how the biggest fact escapes Legacy and London. You've been treating symptoms so long you've started ignoring them' date=' all the while blind to the disease. If there's a massive thread and people keep making more and more threads, that should tell you something. No matter how dismissive of it you are, it's an issue to a significant portion of the player base. Until it's dealt with there will be more of these threads.

[/quote']

Every server I've been on makes a mockery out of these threads. The only folks repeatedly and, as have come to believe, willfully get killed over and over and over again are those poor sods who for some arcane reason think its awesome to stay in Cherno or Elektro or on the coast in general.

I for one have been killed once by a different player - once - in close to sixty hours of logged playtime for this mod.

And that kill was by a survivor.

The only bandit I've ever met - that wasn't someone I knew beforehand - helped me fight off some zeds that had me cornered, saluted and then sod off back into the night. The only pople complaining about getting killed all the time are the very same folk who keep filling the chat with useless "Friendly in Cherno?" or "You shooting in Elektro, friendly?" messages.

I'm willing to bet that the majority of players who survive for longer than an hour on average per life, aren't the ones supporting whiny claims for no-PvP servers, punishments for bandits and the like.

And before you start, I'm a survivor. Always been. In those sixty hours I only ever killed three players, all of whom tried to shoot me first and all of whom I met close to the coast and all of whom had survivor skins.

Move inland and people will be more friendly. Simply because they know what they're doing.

If they aren't, then by all means and all "data" available to me at this point, the problem has obviously has to be you.

Good day, and thank your for ruining this beautiful morning for me. :s

-edit

Ok that went differently to what I intended to write. Quoting only you, Kolchak, is unfair.

But my point still stands, the people complaining the loudest are the vocal minority, as usual. Not the other way around.

"You're playing the game wrong."

Didn't Steve Jobs try something similar?

Didn't realize in COD zombies you go around shooting other people, and I don't remember such large maps, or even looting.

I mostly play solo, and rarely have trouble with people. I either avoid them, or sometimes group up. Playing solo is scary as hell seeing a group.

I never stay on the cost for more than 15 minutes if I do die. Though I haven't died in a long time. I am a very long play through atm.

It's not the game, its how you play it. Stop crying just because you got killed. It is part of the game, and if you don't like it play another game that doesn't have PvP, or the single player version.

-edit

Ok that went differently to what I intended to write. Quoting only you' date=' Kolchak, is unfair.

But my point still stands, the people complaining the loudest are the vocal minority, as usual. Not the other way around.

[/quote']

I accept your apology, but feel I must bring something to your attention. The Bandit system itself was created by Rocket, and he removed it because Bandit players complained too much. The reason there are so many of these threads is because he gave in for someone, when he never should have done that in the first place. And that's really my only qualm. Putting no incentive on helping people and no consequences for killing others means the safest thing you can do is kill everyone you meet. Might not happen every time to every person, but I guarantee you it's the most common reaction. It makes things predictable, and if anything that's what I hate the most.

It's good that you've been in some pretty nice servers, but I've been in just the opposite. I've never had a life that lasted less than 3 hours, never been killed by a survivor or a bandit, but I've been shot at and wounded plenty. Before the removal I was fired upon about 25% of the time I ran into someone, survivors and bandits, after the patch I've been fired upon about 80% of the time, and it's only been a few days. In fact the only time I wasn't fired upon was the times I called out so they knew I had the drop on them. I don't know how many were bandits just hoping to save their skins and how many really were survivors. Doesn't matter to me, cause I pride myself on being able to survive without having to kill, and my ability to keep from being killed by players in a supposedly "PVP environment".