Shadowcreeper15

DayZ wtf i going on? Ban hacker not me!!!

Bad English:

I played 20 min on server DE 596 then i found 2 Tents and 1 Ural i was so happy !!!!

5 sec later i get a global ban !! why? -_- WHY ME AND NOT THE HACKERS!!!

German:

Ich habe 20 min auf DE596 da hab ich 2 Zelte gefunden und 1 Ural ich war sehr froh!!!!

5sekunden später hab ich ein Global Ban bekommen WIESO ICH UND NICH DIE HACKER!!!

Ich habe nichtz Falsch gemacht

Edited by Shadowcreeper15

You didn't cheat, your dealing with a butthurt admin as usual.

• Like 2

Go play Call of Duty where you can hack for 2 years and you won't get banned, you'll fit in just right into that community of dickheads.

• Like 1

You didn't cheat, your dealing with a butthurt admin as usual.

Admins can't global ban, if it's true he was global banned he was abusing the scripts to do so.

If I'm wrong and he is just server-side banned and he told us wrong then I apologies for my post but as of this moment I do not apologies.

*Looks at post*

Hmmmm probably spawned it in maybe?

*See's german language*

Hacker.

• Like 1

Contact server admin and ask for more information.

If you were banned from the server without a valid reason, make a report in the correct forum.

And give us the position of the admin camp, we'll have fun :)

If he is global banned he should arrive the message like "battleeye global bann #3323f" or something like this.

German:

Wenn du global gebannt bist dann solltest du die oben genannte Nachricht erhalten, in den Fall .. ka? Kannst du noch auf andere Server?

... August 2, 2012; 4:45am PST. After looting went back to camp north of lake to secure goods. While putting loot in tents I heard a motor cycle approach. The two people got off their bike and proceeded to check my teams camp while I laid under a near by tree waiting for the right time to shoot. I got both of them in my sights and opened fire. I strike one down, but the other runs over a raised grade in the ground and looks as if he lays down. I flank right, to get a position to see around the small hill the person has gone behind. When I get my veiw the person is gone. So I run to the position and then move to his right, but he can not be found. I looked for ten minutes and assumed the player disconnected. So I go back to his friends body to read the name and cause of death, but the body is gone. I go over to the motorcycle they came in on and disable it by shooting the front tire so no-one could take off with it easily after I log out. I fired a few more shots in the direction of the player who DC'ed just to scare him if he is lurking. After five more minutes of waiting I go back to securing my loot. The last thing I have to do before I log out so the team has food and extra ammunitions when they come in next play session. While I'm moving the loot from my truck to the tents I'm hit with a "Global Ban ae92". WTF?

So I can't tell if I got banned via knowledgeable hackers, banned buy an admin of "673 =HOG="(which non of them were in the game server or on their vent) or if I got banned by Battleye for no ****ing reason. I google "Battleye Global Ban ae92 and it turns up nothing.

Well, if I can't get my ban lifted, goodbye Dayz, it was fun... But I wont spend another dime for a game were hackers or faulty protocols take my money and leave me out without my money or my fun. My friends will be sad too!

I sent my support ticket to Battleye. Will update.

Edited by pdxmark

... 4:45am PST. After looting went back to camp north of lake to secure goods. While putting loot in tents I heard a motor cycle approach. The two people got off their bike and proceeded to check my teams camp while I laid under a near by tree waiting for the right time to shoot. I got both of them in my sights and opened fire. I strike one down, but the other runs over a raised grade in the ground and looks as if he lays down. I flank right, to get a position to see around the small hill the person has gone behind. When I get my veiw the person is gone. So I run to the position and then move to his right, but he can not be found. I looked for ten minutes and assumed the player disconnected. So I go back to his friends body to read the name and cause of death, but the body is gone. I go over to the motorcycle they came in on and disable it by shooting the front tire so no-one could take off with it easily after I log out. I fired a few more shots in the direction of the player who DC'ed just to scare him if he is lurking. After five more minutes of waiting I go back to securing my loot. The last thing I have to do before I log out so the team has food and extra ammunitions when they come in next play session. While I'm moving the loot from my truck to the tents I'm hit with a "Global Ban ae92". WTF?

So I can't tell if I got hacker banned, banned buy an admin of "673 =HOG="(which non of them were in the game server or on their vent) or if I got banned by Battleye for no ****ing reason. I google "Battleye Global Ban ae92 and it turns up nothing.

Well, if I can't get my ban unlifted, goodbye Dayz, it was fun... But I wont spend another dime for a game were hackers or faulty protocols take my money and leave me out without my money or my fun. My friends will be sad too!

I sent my support ticket to Battleye. Will update.

It's alpha.

Go back to COD and quit crying. No beans for you.

If he is global banned he should arrive the message like "battleeye global bann #3323f" or something like this.

German:

Wenn du global gebannt bist dann solltest du die oben genannte Nachricht erhalten, in den Fall .. ka? Kannst du noch auf andere Server?

nein kann ich nicht das ist ja das dumme, meine meldung ist "Global Ban #88ad"

It's alpha.

I don't even own COD kid! Stop crying about other people crying.

It's alpha.

YOu realise that this global battle eye ban counts for ALL online games he plays through ARMA 2 (you know the game not the mod) meaning he cant even use his game online at all you fucking cunt. I hope your family die of cancer.

[Warned - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Bad English:

I played 20 min on server DE 596 then i found 2 Tents and 1 Ural i was so happy !!!!

German:

Ich habe 20 min auf DE596 da hab ich 2 Zelte gefunden und 1 Ural ich war sehr froh!!!!

5sekunden später hab ich ein Global Ban bekommen WIESO ICH UND NICH DIE HACKER!!!

Cool, i'm not the only one that get a ban for nothing today. Yesterday i joined a server and i crouch on a grond at Skality Island behind the trees (in a Guilli Suite), 2 seconds after i joined i hear that someone shot at me with a M170 from the rock behind me near Kamyshovo, so i run higher behind a small Rock and wait for 5mins if the guy comes to me. But he didn't comes and i logged off. I wonder me how can he see me trough the trees??? And today i want to login and i can't i got a message that i got a global ban. I think i report this ban to my lawyer, and then we will see, what happend.

Cool, i'm not the only one that get a ban for nothing today. Yesterday i joined a server and i crouch on a grond at Skality Island behind the trees (in a Guilli Suite), 2 seconds after i joined i hear that someone shot at me with a M170 from the rock behind me near Kamyshovo, so i run higher behind a small Rock and wait for 5mins if the guy comes to me. But he didn't comes and i logged off. I wonder me how can he see me trough the trees??? And today i want to login and i can't i got a message that i got a global ban. I think i report this ban to my lawyer, and then we will see, what happend.

This ban does not get lifted, I would like to have your lawyer represent us.

Sent a support ticket to BattlEye. Will update.

Not happy about this at all. Ready to make a stink about it!

Edited by pdxmark

@ Fraggle yes, for my FPS and i have Teamspeak overlay running. I wrote a mail to the Battleye support. I think they need some days to reply my Ticket. But to get a ban for Fraps or running other processes is banable i really cool to get money from legal playing people (ironie off). Maybe i should tell it the Consumer advice Center here in Germany if i didn't get my account back. I think people who work for that money and pay for a game who have so much bugs, should get his money back and i don't speak from the DayZ Alpha, i speak over Arma 2 and addons.

Bad English:

German:

Go here http://battleye.com/support.html

dont waste our time.

Edited by Drogur

this thread made me laugh so hard. Contacting lawyer for getting banned, you cant be more then 10 if you think that will do you any good whatsoever :)

guys let me please tell my story of this server,

seeing this was posted on 2nd of august this actually was my ural that has been stolen (kept it away from main camp, ural is way too obvious). i couldn't be fucked getting it back, because i had enough other vehicles anyway. i basically had almost all the vehicles on that server, but not for long. my ural was stolen (that OP probably stole again from the people that stole it from me... stealception). i knew the ural would get stolen anyway because it's almost impossible to hide such a thing.

i had 2 bicycles, 2 ATV's, s1203 van, bus, red GAZ, white pickup and a UAZ on the same server. my main camp was far away from where i lost the ural and it was probably the most hidden camp ever. all the coloured cars were seperated atleast 1000M away from eachother and my atv's & bicycles were so well hidden in a tree that i had to remember the tree i put them in. the UAZ was also really well hidden and not in eyesight from where my ATV's and bicycles were, but close anyway. one day i logged out from a succesful day of getting vehicle parts with my group.

i log in 9 hours later and i notice that EVERY vehicle was gone, it wasn't even possible to even see the bicycles and they got stolen. i check the trees where my ATVs were in, gone. (yes trust me, we hid them VERY well. it was almost impossible to see them, unless you're walking next to it). i check a little bit further to check if my UAZ was there, gone. i then walked towards the spot where i hid the white pickup, gone. i check the blue van spot, gone. i then check the red GAZ spot with no hope left whatsoever, and that was also gone. it all happened over 9 hours and ALSO over night time. when i woke up the server was on 7 AM and when i went to bed the server was already starting to get night time.

i am not whining about losing these vehicles because oh man i've lost count on how many got stolen/eaten. i just think something fishy is going on on that server. there was no way anyone could see a bicycle hidden inside a tree in night time. also, when i still had my ural. a hacker called "Enrico" came on the server and teleported next to my group in my camp. my friend paniced and starting shooting him, he had godmode on and just 1hit my friend with his AS50 thermal scope. a different friend and I were standing looking at him to what he just did. said hacker then sat next to the corpse and repaired & refueled ALL our vehicles. he then teleported to someone else.

yes, i'm pretty sure that there is something fishy going on on that server. just defending OP, don't really care about what i experienced anymore.

Edited by remkoe

oh yeah i know servers bug out sometimes that they don't spawn vehicles properly, this isn't the case though.

my friend found a tent that had all the weapons in it and he gave me a gun and he also had a gun the m107 and he gave me the m4a1 with a silencer and a flashlight, holographic and a m203 but why did we get banned? we are not hackers and so what if we found a tent with all the guns in it? it was easy gear and so what if it was from a hackers tent or something, just take away the weapons dont global ban us