Sign in to follow this  
irzero

Seriously Pissed off!

People who say don't get attached to gear are just plain wrong, the gear is integral to the game, if you don't get attached to your gear the game is worthless, I don't care what people say this is a loot based game. Your entire experience is about finding and getting that loot! How can you be expected to just shrug off a death? It's devastating, it's horrible, but you get over it.

But yeah, what you actually had wasn't that great, you'll get stuff like that no problem again.

No it ins't. It's about killing other players. At least it is for me.

Best community advice is expect hackers?

Wow...Just wow.

well, the engine is what it is, too open unfortunately. And there is nothing that can be done to that from dayz side and since bohemia is doing arma3 there will not be that much of suppoet from their side.

admin tools are not ehough as they cant access to all vital data what is happening on the server until the game has been ruined to pret much every player there.

The global banning is done by the battleye, but.... well....

it is sad, nonetheless

you are playing half a game

actually anti-game, by Rocket

I find it hilarious how you defend rocket/bohemia "hackers happen"....

We're not defending Rocket/Bohemia. We're simply stating a fact, or perhaps you are completely clueless to the hacking going on in games like Counter Strike, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Combat Arms, Diablo 3, Quake, Wolfenstein, Starcraft, Minecraft, Project Blackout, Warrock....would you like me to keep going?

If you think there is a 100% foolproof method, you're fooling yourself. The more "foolproof" a game is, the harder they work to hack it. We're not defending it by any means, we just realize that it's going to happen, and all we, as players can do, is sit tight and wait for a fix. Are you willing to provide them with the code to fix this? If so, the devs are all ears I'm sure.

This is a huge goddamned problem for me. Every time I play, on every server, about a half hour in I get warped and shot in the fucking face. It's not so much attachment to gear that's a problem so much as I can pretty much count on each game being pretty quickly ended regardless of what I do. Regardless of what I find or where I go or how careful I am I just end up fucking warped into a bush and executed with 20 other people. Every. Goddamned. Time.

Is there any way to avoid it at all or am I just doomed to playing nothing but 15 minute games all the time?

They claim they are going to try and sell this DayZ at some point as a standalone... well i wont be paying shit until they fix this. i can live with the crappy physics and other bugs but not some spotty nerd in his command center(moms basement) hacking the server to ruin peoples fun.

I find it hilarious how you defend rocket/bohemia "hackers happen"....

Nothing to do with Rocket.

Hackers have been around in Arma2 for years and BI has never done much to address it. Unless all the community pressure gets BI and Battleye to actually DO something about the hacking that has been around since the beginning it will always exist in this current form of DayZ. I look forward to the stand alone, where Rocket and the future DayZ team will have access to an engine can actually end the hacking (or at least control it).

Edited by Slyder73

I have a question about what happened to me. I was near Gorka when the telephone rang. I didn't expect it to be a long conversation, so I rolled unter a tree and didn't log out. When I came back, I suddenly was in some kind of empty training area. Buildings and all, but no one there.

I changed server and on the new server I spawned in the middle of the big airfield in the Northwest. I wouldn't have gone there on my own, too dangerous, and of course I was killed by a bandit. Hope you like my big, impressive axe that was my main weapon. :P

So, the warping(?) to this training area – was that hackers? I tried the search but could find nothing about that.

I feel bad because now if I have an AK and I get warped I just start fucking shooting EVERYONE in hopes of escaping and then it looks like I'm the asshole warping people with the sole intent of murdering them.