kyle4921

Did I make the right choice?

OK so I found a heli crash site before and after killing all the zombies an I was getting a lot of loot icons underneath the tail of it. I look at the loot and what do I find? 1 pile has an pp19 SD another has an m14 AIM and another the standard FN fal. I put the pp 19 in my bag and take the m14 aswell leaving my m24 at the crash site with the FN FAL. Did I choose the right guns?

Thanks.

i personally think the M14 is one of the greatest pvp weapons in the game. One shot kill and ammo is easy to find, :P

Despite what people will say, there are no objectively best guns. You have to figure out which is right for you.

For example. While I think the scope on the L85 is neat, I'll be passing it to my friends. It might be a nice gadget but it shoots like a bag of shit.

I would have done the same as long as there was sufficient ammo for both. The AIM is a nice rifle for urban pvp, It has pretty much no bullet drop up to 500m and packs a punch but its loud as hell.

i personally think the M14 is one of the greatest pvp weapons in the game. One shot kill and ammo is easy to find, :P

M14 does 8k damage, thus, not one shot kill.

one

shot

kill

holy ROFL

that shit (and the DMR since theyre the same gun) gun takes 2 to make them go unconcious and like another 1-3 to kill. majority of the time the person will get hit once and run away / into a building / around a corner bandage themselves and get away.

Despite what people will say, there are no objectively best guns. You have to figure out which is right for you.

For example. While I think the scope on the L85 is neat, I'll be passing it to my friends. It might be a nice gadget but it shoots like a bag of shit.

Agreed about the l85 is only good as a spotters gun in which case a team with it are very dangerous. I,m rolling with the Fn Fal at the moment, although I,d like the m4cco SD again someday. Only problem with my current load out is its hard to take on zombies without making a lot of noise and attracting attention.

• Like 1

I agree over 400m your just taking pot shots with the L85 if the target is moving. If you have range finders and a static target you can get a head shot up to 500m. Over all those nato rounds just dont cut it though so my favourite night set up is L85 while looking for targets and med range, PDW for close range and a DMR for range. With the rampant hacking atm though I really cant be bothered gearing up.

I probably would have made the same choice. Though I do have a weird taste in guns. I haven't tried all of them yet (most of them, in fact) but right now my favorite is the Lee Enfield. It seriously has to be so damn annoying to be killed by that thing. I got a 416 meter snipe with it today, my farthest yet (on the Lee).