Sign in to follow this  
sion

Some Changes wich would make it pretty interresting

So we - that me and my team - played Dayz now for a while - and we have very high gear! Nearby all have ghillie suits, coyote backpacks, a lot of As50 silenced guns, gps, nvgs and rangefinders.... yeah really hard to get that stuff? not really! Its harder to find a cz550 than a a cz550 ... every time we see and kill a player he also has high end gear... we find tents in wich you can find that stuff all the time... and its not really fun with all that high end gear! its nothing special any more. fire fights are much to easy for both sides.

so here are my suggestions:

- Just keep one Sniper Rifle! and that should be the CZ550 --> Farming Buildings get much more interresting now if this is the only sniper rifle u can get!

- No NVG: Thats because playing at night gets much more intense and i also hope much more playable because noone has a real big advantage with that stuff. The world at night will look much more cool with all the flaser an chemlicghts all around and we will have a muh more scary gameplay

- Other Military Weapons: should be much more rare, so that the majority uses the nice "cilvilian weapons" like winchester and something like that"

- Fire Stations no more "Military"! make it a police station: with other kind of loot: better weapons than the "civilian" or "farming" ones but not as good as the military ones.

Police weapons could be: MP5A5, Remington, and if possible some new ones if its not to hard to implement them form other mods ....

i will post some more suggestions soon ;) thats it for now :D

I personally think the gear is not the problem - it's the ability of people to get away with using them indiscriminately and without recourse. Make it more intense? Give severe consequences for using high end gear on PvP for example.

- Just keep one Sniper Rifle! and that should be the CZ550 --> Farming Buildings get much more interresting now if this is the only sniper rifle u can get!

This idea is quite common no need for another post.

- No NVG: Thats because playing at night gets much more intense and i also hope much more playable because noone has a real big advantage with that stuff. The world at night will look much more cool with all the flaser an chemlicghts all around and we will have a muh more scary gameplay

It would not everybody would just turn up brightness and gamma.

- Other Military Weapons: should be much more rare, so that the majority uses the nice "cilvilian weapons" like winchester and something like that"

There are few civilian weapons ingame compared to military ones (caused by the fact that arma 2 is a military simulator )

- Fire Stations no more "Military"! make it a police station: with other kind of loot: better weapons than the "civilian" or "farming" ones but not as good as the military ones.

Police weapons could be: MP5A5, Remington, and if possible some new ones if its not to hard to implement them form other mods ....

No need to implement anything the variation of weapons arma delivers is goddamnit huge.

Edited by Streaforce