Sign in to follow this  
gorkounov

Graphical Glitches FTW!

No, I'm not raging. It's quite a halarious story actually.

So, this past month me and my buddies been playing. We hear about these helicopters coming back. YAY!

Patch comes out and oh boy what do you know. A HELICOPTER. We get our shit and fix it up. We fly it. We feel free. We feel organised. Our group now has air transportation and close air support advantages. Also could be easier to trade with our allies. I'm an experienced pilot as I've been playing ArmA for years. Plus my TrackIR Head tracker is super useful.

SO... here's the cherry. We fly along the coast. We see Chernogorsk. Now you know how this patch lately has been having these graphic glitches? Well, im flying like 200-250km/h and BOOM full fucking screen turns to frosted flakes cereal as the graphic glitch plagues my screen. 5 seconds later we collide into the International hotel. We loaded up good supplies in there and 2 of us has ghillie suits and we all had good guns.

I'm upset, but looking back into it, it seems halarious :D

It's an Alpha though... We got to expect these things.

I hope we get another one sometime :(

• Like 1

I feel your life lacks purpose if you feel the need to comment stuff like that.

I feel your life lacks purpose if you feel the need to comment stuff like that.

I thought there was a patch being released yesterday to fix this problem still no patch yet! Hope its soon. as soon as i see the clock tower i get artifacts also looking at the big red tin building by stary sobor artifacts and also the 4deerstands near chorno airfiled you guessed it artifacts.

I cant wait untill this is fixed.