xX DeKz Xx

[ESQD] Elite squad

ESQD are a new squad i pulled together over the last couple of days. we are friendly and will help others. we only shoot if shot at and will kill alll bandits we see. we are currently full at the moment wiv about 14 members but that could change. if u see us join ur server in large numbers dnt worry if ur not a bandit but if u r well i hope u can take out 14 armed and organised players.

team standings to be finalised tonite lads. plus we will sort the chat out and talk tactics. il b online at 6 gmt

looking to add more players for a delta squad in my 25 man group uk players only. must not b a noob add my skype dekz09 for a chat

What does you armory consist of do you guys have a home server do you use military tactics awaiting your answers wouldn't mind joining.

im still looking to add good uk players for a delta squad add my skype for chat dekz09

still looking to add more experienced mature uk players to my 20+ man squad. message me on here or steam dekz09 or skype dekz09. our age group is 18-34 and we r a tactical survivor squad

Hey saw u guys on a server me and some friends playing on, maybe we coud contact each other.... u guys got a Teamspeak server?

Yeah they forget to mention they abort under fire too :)

We just came accross these guys killed a few in a tense firefight, we lost a few guys then they aborted.

Bunch of pussies :)

Bunch of little pussies. We went up bench hill in Elektro and dropped 3 of them with their sniper aborting when we fired like a little bitch, they then changed their names and came back in with their sniper rejoining with them (after they server hopped and moved position of course)

Yeah they forget to mention they abort under fire too :)

We just came accross these guys killed a few in a tense firefight, we lost a few guys then they aborted.

Bunch of pussies :)

Forgot to mention server hopping to try and sneak on our position, then they got killed again haha.

Your shit + you abort under fire.... Conclusion Pusssies

Forgot to mention server hopping to try and sneak on our position, then they got killed again haha.

Your shit + you abort under fire.... Conclusion Pusssies

Hacking or picking up hacked weapons as well. Their main server is DE 275, their camps are around NWA.

hey guy iam looking for someone to play with running milies up and down the coast line with no praticly ponit to the game i wonderd i should join some people ive been alive for a mounth iam from the uk i dont have skpe i use team speack 3 and iam from the uk

add tyber496 to steam

Edited by alexfoster

im not guna quote any of this shit because its not worth it. i run a very large squad and its hard keeping tabs on what everyone is doing all the time. i will speak to them about d/c and stuff. i have a few noobs who are making mistakes so i will speak to them but if u could pm me some names i would help.

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002

Do not fear the bandit.

Love the bandit, cause this game just turns into a bad episode of "Hoarders" without them.

• Like 1

ah jug my dear friend. what can i say :/ im not guna bad mouth you but u must no how much we want our stuff back and your heli. i dont no where ur hiding them ( probarly out of the map ) but we will find them and take u down. its nice avin a rival i must say u have seen our numbers and its only a matter of time. but its nice hearing from you anyway

im looking for more mature over 18 players to join my squad hit me up on skype to chat dekz09. and plz no noobs

hey im usually on your server :) so if you ever see me, dont shoot^^ im friendly!!! I have same name ingame

Watch out for "Mr. Cartman" he's teleporting around the map with hacks and killing at random. Caught a couple of us last night and I think a few "ESQD"s got hit as well.

didnt think u would want to help us m8. but thank you i will let the admin no right away.

jug i think your right cos a guy killed two of my guys last nite i was in the area dont know how he didnt c me

Edited by forcryinoutloud