okay so i have had dayz for about three weeks and its been working fine since yesterday.

i tried going in to six launcher as i usully do. and it says:

'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamApps\common\arma 2\addons\dubbing.pbo

no i have not hacked or anything i havnt changed any files just playying dayz vinilla.

Please help i dont know what to do. i uninstalled and reinstalled arma2 and opa arrow head. did't work.

D.

Go to your steam library, right click on ArmA 2 and click properties, then click to validate cache files, if it doenst, try reinstalling the game or manual update your game.

Go to your steam library, right click on ArmA 2 and click properties, then click to validate cache files, if it doenst, try reinstalling the game or manual update your game.

no it did not work. how do i manully install? but i think its steam not dayz

Steam has just updated. Mine was yesterday. I couldn't get it to work. I'll check to see if it's working now. It might not be you.

Sorry, I can't help. It's working for me. I suggest you go to steam and click on support. Log a query with them for help and hopefully they can help you sort things out. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

Steam has just updated. Mine was yesterday. I couldn't get it to work. I'll check to see if it's working now. It might not be you.

Sorry, I can't help. It's working for me. I suggest you go to steam and click on support. Log a query with them for help and hopefully they can help you sort things out. :thumbsup:

were is support?

thanks man u fixed it. but now there is another problem when go into a dayz server it says bad serial code

i bought the game and all i did it all legit aswell if that means its not working.!