Sign in to follow this  
hybrid86

destroy tents?

is there anyway to destroy a tent fully if its not yours?

• Like 1

I've hit them with cars, satchel charges, grenades, nothing destroyed them, they are the relentless enemies of mankind.

• Like 1

Is there a timer that kicks in to wipe them from the server if they haven't been touched in a certain amount of time since being flattened or something like that? I was just thinking that if it were the case that they never disappeared, wouldn't the whole northern half of the island be covered in empty tents by now? :lol:

-MONSTER

dam it i found a camp on are server and want to destroy it

I'm starting to think that tents should be wiped on a regular schedule. Like every Monday/Wednesday/Friday - at a certain time. People need to pick up stuff out of tents that they can carry. Server restarted, tents get wiped, people can start with whatever they have in their bag still. Better yet, get tents to completely disappear so people have to fit them in their backpacks as well...

• Like 1

The tents are currently bugged big time. if they worked properly, a destroyed tent would not come back.

• Like 1

honestly i wouldn't care so much if it was not out side of the barracks in the nw air field and they didnt have all the good stuff being duped for anyone that wants to just pick it up i think it wrecks the game when you have unlimited amounts of the good gear

honestly i wouldn't care so much if it was not out side of the barracks in the nw air field and they didnt have all the good stuff being duped for anyone that wants to just pick it up i think it wrecks the game when you have unlimited amounts of the good gear

Can u destroy your own tents?

strong bumps Edited by shreddedrocks

I'm starting to think that tents should be wiped on a regular schedule. Like every Monday/Wednesday/Friday - at a certain time. People need to pick up stuff out of tents that they can carry. Server restarted, tents get wiped, people can start with whatever they have in their bag still. Better yet, get tents to completely disappear so people have to fit them in their backpacks as well...

Worst idea iv ever heard off, it should just be if someone flattens your tents it is destroyed. Doing it your way would ruin the game for A LOT of people and would only satisfy you.

From what i know tents should be removed after a period of time and when they are run over by a car they should be gone next restart. From what i know its supposed to work like this. Now i dont even see any consistency in tents that disappear. I would like to know what kind of bugs there are with tents and how it actually works with saving them. I cant seem to place one and it surviving a single restart. Stopped playing cause with my loadout i only need to get some NVG's to get everything you possibly can get and there is nothing else to do besides player killing in cherno or search for NVG's. Wich i still cant find after dozens of NWAF trips.

Doing it your way would ruin the game for A LOT of people and would only satisfy you.

Sounds a lot like your idea:

it should just be if someone flattens your tents it is destroyed."

dam it i found a camp on are server and want to destroy it

Why?

you can do one thing, take everything from the tent, drop it on the floor if you dont have space till all tents are empty, then save them empty. that what we do when we find tents.

Tents despawn after not having anything placed inside or removed for a period of seven days, we had 2 of our extra tents disappear after no one used them.

Your own tents unless you leave them empty for a week will always pop back up after a restart even if you pack them up, if you pack up a working tent and place it somewhere else, next restart two tents will be up.

That's if of course you get a tent to work at all. But they do despawn if they aren't used for a week in any way.

If you're trying to set back somebody by destroying their tent I'm sure just emptying it out and dropping all the items somewhere then saving the tent would work just as well

Edited by Polkaman