Sign in to follow this  
terrox

hacked camp on se #500 Awesome Town

* Server this happened on.

DayZ - SE #500 Multiplay :: Awesome Town

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

06:30 gmt +2 (sweden time)

* What happened during the incident.

Me and a friend were camp raiding and found a camp with alot of vehicles (like 10-20) about 30 tents and some with hacked weapons like PDW sd, aks(golden) and g36

We dont have any player names and we left the server imidiatly after we found out it was hacked.

The coordinates for the camp is 127005 (and it would be good if you deleted the coordinates after you have approved this post, and if you dont,

i wanna say to the players who want to go there and loot, taking hacked weapons can put your account at great risk, so i recommend you not to)

• Like 1

i also want to add that if you(dayz devs) have recordings of wich players who have touched the hacked weapons. Do not ban the player "Shame", as he picked up a weapon to show it to me before knowing it could be banable(?). He is my friend and were at the camp around the same time as me

EDIT: his name is shame, not scarto

Edited by Terrox

Nothing will happen to your account if you take hacked weapons. Nothing, at all. Period. You can not be banned for using a hacked weapon, only for scripting the weapon in. See Rockets post for the details on this.

Nothing will happen to your account if you take hacked weapons. Nothing, at all. Period. You can not be banned for using a hacked weapon, only for scripting the weapon in. See Rockets post for the details on this.

But it isn't allowd to take the weapons or?