Sign in to follow this  
NakaNaide

Stay away from US1495 admins will ban you if you kill them

Today August 31, 2012 at 11pm EST I and most of my group were repeatedly kicked from the server. When i re joined the game i was kicked repeatedly after a second I was finally able to reconnect without being kicked and upon requesting a reason for being kicked I was informed that "when i stop hacking I'll stop being kicked"

Basically what had happened is my team had been raiding a camp we had spotted during a Huey ride my team moved in and cleared out some of the tents and upon noticing no people in the immediate area they moved our truck in to start loading items up from the tents. I had been positioned on a hill across the way and was watching over them as best i could with my AS50. After unloading most of the tents in to the trucks we heard shots fired and they hopped in the truck and tried to drive off where they were almost all immediately killed. I sat watching the camp expecting them to bring the truck back up and either try to unload goods or move the goods that may still be in the tent to another campsite. after waiting about 5 minutes and seeing and hearing no sign of the truck or player i proceeded to move down the hill and try to see and take up position on where they said there last co-ord's were before death.

Upon moving in to position i saw 3 players walking around the area of the truck so i positioned myself till i could see all 3 who appeared to be for the most part partaking in removing gear from the truck or each other as they were standing still. i took 3 shots dropping the players and killing all but 1 instantly, i then fired 2 more shots to get the player who survived the as50 shot and was unconscious on the ground. It was at that point that i noticed the players i killed were xinn, Sneakerzz, and Nazum(not sure on the spelling i do apologize) Knowing the names from the title I looked at the area one last time to make sure there were no players I missed and checked to see if the players i shot were still in the lobby or had connected. Upon seeing them in the lobby i proceeded to disconnect real fast and typed out "gg guys." "kill my team and i will kill you back :)" and rejoined the server which is when the kicking commenced.

The next day i was then driving around cherno in a bus where i was killed while trying to pick people up and drop them off as a bus driver lol

i was then killed in a laggy way and the server went down, when i came back on the server i found i was banned. we later requested a reason for being banned and i was informed that i was banned because i called one of there admins a moron after they kicked me accusing me of hacking.

The recording of the day the kicking was going on

The recording of the last 6 minutes of the day i got banned

I posted a server report with more information

Just making this post to warn players that if your playing on that server you will be banned if you annoy them and they will try to find any reason they can to do so.

• Like 3

sounds like the admin got sand in their vagina . . .. poor buggers, must be hard kicking and banning everyone who is better than them.

Hopefully they will be blacklisted pretty quick.

If you weren't hacking, then booting/banning you for no reason is against the rules for server operators. They could have their hive-rights revoked.

Tell me their in game names and I will make them rage quit this game.

I'm not trying to stir up a bunch of shit, they are still paying for the server and i respect that but i do think what they did is wrong so sorry but i cannot comply to this request as funny as it would be to just post all there camp locations and names.

Two friends and I were at NWAF earlier today. I was acting as sniper overwatch while they hit the hangars. Suddenly, they reported being hit by SD rounds. I scanned the tarmac and found some guy in a ghillie. Fired two shots with my DMR and killed him. Seconds later, another sniper started firing upon my buds in the hangar, killing one of them and wounding the other. When the shooting stopped moments later, my friend was kicked by the admin.

Whether the admin was the sniper or guy I killed, I don't know. And it's funny that my friend got kicked when I was the one who fired. My partner took a screenshot, I'm hoping he'll remember to post it up here. Hate corrupt admins :/

Edited by Zexis

Two friends and I were at NWAF earlier today. I was acting as sniper overwatch while they hit the hangars. Suddenly, they reported being hit by SD rounds. I scanned the tarmac and found some guy in a ghillie. Fired two shots with my DMR and killed him. Seconds later, another sniper started firing upon my buds in the hangar, killing one of them and wounding the other. When the shooting stopped moments later, my friend was kicked by the admin.

Whether the admin was the sniper or guy I killed, I don't know. And it's funny that my friend got kicked when I was the one who fired. My partner took a screenshot, I'm hoping he'll remember to post it up here. Hate corrupt admins :/

i'm assuming this was on the same server?

Is there even a minimum age requirement to run a server???

I don't want to get into an "Age=/=Maturity" discussion, but seriously...

Running a server should require a certain level of responsibility. And adults generally trust other (qualified) adults with roles of responsibility. It feels like half these server admins are kids who think they don't need to follow the rules or simply aren't disciplined enough to handle losing without immediately abusing their power..

• Like 1

Wait, just so I understand this correctly, you made a thread telling us to not play on a certain server because if we do, and we happen to kill an admin, we won't be able to play on the server anymore?

Thanks for the head's up bro.

Edited by NightRipper

Pretty much standard admin practice nowadays. People pay for servers just so they can kick anyone that finds their camp or kills them. Sad really.

Is there even a minimum age requirement to run a server???

I don't want to get into an "Age=/=Maturity" discussion, but seriously...

Running a server should require a certain level of responsibility. And adults generally trust other (qualified) adults with roles of responsibility. It feels like half these server admins are kids who think they don't need to follow the rules or simply aren't disciplined enough to handle losing without immediately abusing their power..

During my time on the internetz I have seen soo many 18+ years old people arguing with 14 years old kids and in many of those cases, the 14 years old was the one acting mature. The age does not really matter.

During my time on the internetz I have seen soo many 18+ years old people arguing with 14 years old kids and in many of those cases, the 14 years old was the one acting mature. The age does not really matter.

it's generally a decent indicator though. i know i was more immature when i was 14 then i am now, hell even when i was 20 i feel i did more immature things.

Wish we had seen the thread earlier before spending hours getting a helicopter up on this server (with bugger all people on it at the time, except one extremely immature admin apparently)

Result of having a helicopter you've built is the entire server being kicked + banned :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soWW9KtM07g

Last few minutes of a 1hr 45+min video I have (from start of putting last jerry can in the uh1h to being kicked and banned).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4BdQgiCa3Q

Didn't even kill the guy, hell we didn't even know he was there until he started firing wildly at the chopper. He was about to die to the three guys on the ground (don't think he even knew hat much) because he was so distracted trying to shoot me down in the chopper with a DMR.

Blacklist the server imo.

Edited by Altze
  • Like 1

Immature 12 year olds who shouldn't be admins.

That's why I said "qualified" adults. I know that reaching a certain age just not instantly make someone ready to handle responsibilities.

But seriously, I really hope there's a minimum age requirement to buy/run these servers.