Brostradamus

US 362 Admin and AGW Clan Abuse

and once again here is an admin trying to do what he/she can to stop twats fucking up your free game and once again oh read the ''rules'' you CANT do this and you CANT do that well fuck the ''rules'' lock your server give the password to people who you know are non hackers and enjoy it i hope that more server admins take a leaf out of these guys book and lock more servers maybe in time when all the servers are locked you freebees will be crying over not having anywhere to play becuse they cryed about some admin locking there server becuse of hackers

Edit: I had a post about grammar, but I figured it was not worth it.

One more edit: http://i.imgur.com/ZK7w9.gif

Edited by Devil's Advocate

and once again here is an admin trying to do what he/she can to stop twats fucking up your free game and once again oh read the ''rules'' you CANT do this and you CANT do that well fuck the ''rules'' lock your server give the password to people who you know are non hackers and enjoy it i hope that more server admins take a leaf out of these guys book and lock more servers maybe in time when all the servers are locked you freebees will be crying over not having anywhere to play becuse they cryed about some admin locking there server becuse of hackers

Or we could not turn into a community of losers. How about sticking to the rules? Complain all you want but here's the thing; Rules aren't made to be broken, they're made to make things as good as they can be for everyone. Right now, we have a bucketload of people breaking the rules. I wonder why the forum is in such an uproar.

Don't break the rules, it's really as simple as that.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

Which servers do you administrate?

• Like 2

I have noticed this game bring out two diffrent types of server admins. One being the, i set this server up for the people to use and test alpha with, it is with great pleasure that i can help Dayz reach its future goal and the other, IM A SERVER ADMIN I DO WHAT I WANT AND FUCK YOU YOU FREEBIES you leechers who dont pay for your OWN server to play on FUCK YOU im awesome YOUR A FREEBIE.

Deff like the 1st guy.

Some people like myself dont have the option for a server, running a server has never been about making it private because you like to commit acts of gay sex and bestiality in your fancy locked server. So in turn, YAY server owners like you and the one explained above.. hold dayz back. Just like any other appeal process in the world, if a person feels they were done wrong by power.. they fight it. Dont come here and cuss people out because you thought your cause for action was justified.. no one gives a fuck. Provide evidence and be finished.

• Like 2