infinitegrim

Declaring War on another Clan?

Repost! Negged.

Don't remember any misc admins ever restarting a server while you guys were flying a chopper on purpose. I don't think we even knew you had a chopper. Old server had shitton of problems and it was always restarted often. Or it simply kept crashing.

Although now we have another reason for restarts, Plenty of hackers come to the servers and randomly kill or break peoples legs. Usually targeting the misc guys with vehicles. I got killed by one three times while fixing the chopper few days ago. xD

As for clan wars, I recall few callout threads between clans and usually they bring lulz and drama. Shitton of drama.

Keep in mind misc is not a clan but simply bunch of people from the same forum. Anyone from forums can join so we can't be all responsible for any assholes or hackers. The forum admin only threatened to ban miscers hacking/duping not miscers wanting to fight you guys.

And lulz at butthurt phaggots accusing both groups for hacks. You mad rocket ain't gonna do shit about this?

Edited by Merszowszczyzna
  • Like 1

Depends if it's shameless advertisement or not.

-MONSTER

...didnt read anything about ethics, it was mostly "videos go in the gallery section'

btw you may not have noticed but you dont need to write 'monster' after every post, its in your profile next to the post

you dont have to thank me :)

I had WAR vs NL 4 [soH]

we camped there base with 2 mik48's and 2 as50's Have screenies also

Killed 5 of them in 1 minivan we send a guy acting like a noob on there ts and we actedl ike he came at there camop by accident

grid 977 020.............................................

they came back and we raped them , after we did SERVER RESTART....

Blowed up there vechs and took a UAZ and V3S to our camp and then blew them also :)

Server hopped the goodies ^.^

In the end we raped people putting stuff outside the map borders

Once i was playing with them enjoying and after i helped them repair couple of HUEY's they shot me in the head

Edited by Jemoeder

I had WAR vs NL 4 [soH]

Killed 5 of them in 1 minivan we send a guy acting like a noob on there ts and we actedl ike he came at there camop by accident

Blowed up there vechs and took a UAZ and V3S to our camp and then blew them also :)

Server hopped the goodies ^.^ <----- This one sentence made you a complete and utter D-bag.

Once i was playing with them enjoying and after i helped them repair couple of HUEY's they shot me in the head

Edited by deltaforce11

I had WAR vs NL 4 [soH]

Server hopped the goodies ^.^

Was this after they supposedly fixed saving stuff outside of the map?

Why are you all assumign I have abd gear or anythign of the sort, I'm simply appalled at how badly I believe he is cheating straight out. I have a group of RL freinds whom I paly with and have success with I never said retrieving any of these items was impossible. Simply using my experience and what I saw in the video and I believe he is cheating, I myself only have 68 zombie kills and 1 murder atm and I'm carrying NV, with a silenced m4 and a motrocycle with a offorad pickup. Not great but everytime we get outgunned by people who seemingly seem to have any and everythign in the world. Not to say these items are not attainable, in fact the NW airfield alone can give you whatever you want and then some. Simply like I said I jsut don't believe this guy or his group are legit, jsut my opinion it is a forum FFS. Happy trolling

I believe you're trolling, but just in case you aren't;

Learn how to find a damn camp and you'll be decked out in end-game gear within 30 mins of playing. I don't even head to the airfields anymore because there are just too many tents stacked with end-game items on the edges of the map.

You went onto their TS. To steal their Chopper. Then hide it OFF map? That's pathetic. Never hide vehicles off Map.

Why are you all assumign I have abd gear or anythign of the sort, I'm simply appalled at how badly I believe he is cheating straight out. I have a group of RL freinds whom I paly with and have success with I never said retrieving any of these items was impossible. Simply using my experience and what I saw in the video and I believe he is cheating, I myself only have 68 zombie kills and 1 murder atm and I'm carrying NV, with a silenced m4 and a motrocycle with a offorad pickup. Not great but everytime we get outgunned by people who seemingly seem to have any and everythign in the world. Not to say these items are not attainable, in fact the NW airfield alone can give you whatever you want and then some. Simply like I said I jsut don't believe this guy or his group are legit, jsut my opinion it is a forum FFS. Happy trolling

Bro, i understand your thoughts. But its easier to get uber-gear than you think.

I myself have about 10 Zedskills+ 9 murders currently. And carry all endgame stuff (Ghillie, AS50, GPS...) except NVG. And thats not because of the murders - but because a mate of me found a Ural.

Another mate of me died yesterday, he was so frustrated because he also had pretty decent stuff. An hour or so later he had an M4 silcenced, AS50, Coyote pack, NVG, RFx2, GPS, M9 Silenced....

A Elektro sniper got really unlucky there, hehe. So he got only 0 Zedkills, 1 Kill and all gear he could want.

Also when i died once my team protected my stuff and gave all to me back...0kills/0 Zeds and full gear again...

Im not saying there are no Cheaters, but often it is legit gear.

Oh, nice Video btw^^