Sign in to follow this  
BulletEater

Recommended US server hosts for DayZ?

Hey I'm currently looking for some suggestions for some US DayZ server hosts. Any recommendations?

I'm honestly more concerned about quality over price, although I obviously don't want it to be super expensive. It's just that being on so many different DayZ servers, you can see significant performance differences... It would be nice if our own server didn't give us 5 FPS with 9999 ping you know?

Edited by BulletEater

a LOT of people are using vilayer.com servers as the price is mid range from what i have seen. although several have been having problems today.

You can check out HFB Servers. Others will tell you that our support was bad in the past, but this has changed around. We have also fixed a lot of the server issues.

I can also vouch for HFB, I originally hosted with them and the server ran great as well. However, I did have problems with their support. I've heard they turned it around though from other server owners.

I can vouch for Hosting Altitude (AKA DayZhosting) I've had my server for about 3 weeks now with no issues. Runs well too!

You can check out HFB Servers. Others will tell you that our support was bad in the past, but this has changed around. We have also fixed a lot of the server issues.

I would not vouch for HFB and I've only been a Customer for a week. Sales was slow to respond which given this is your front line is a really bad impression. I've only had two tickets and on one, Tech. Support has kept me in the dark the whole time. I know things happen and some issues cannot be resolved right away but a little insight or transparency would certainly calm the nerves of a new Customer.

So far the experience has been not that great so I'm already shopping a replacement personally.

I'm not being impatient but experience with Webhosts over the past 8 1/2 years has told me that the first impressions are almost always the most accurate.

I'm not trying to put down HFB but if you guys think your Support is good now it must have really been bad in the past because I can tell you without hesitation, you have a way to go before you hit good at least in this Customers eyes.

I am a 2 week old customer of HFB there support is good sometime and bad others. I am currently looking for the first host to do private hive.. and whoever does it first gets my money. Private hive is legal now, and This should have already been setup from a host perspective.. On your mark get set .. GO!!