tjackpundare

[Possible cheater] LU312 (more of a logcheck-request)

(01.08.2012)

So, our story starts with me hearing about these kids who act out in our ts, I have no idea what has been said, but in the end we got challenged to a fight in Berezino.

At the time, the man now called "Bird" nicked "Jim". He starts threatening me by asking "What server are you on? Im going to raid your camp" (actually, we don't have a camp. But someone said to him that we had a large camp, 2 choppers and so on) He asks repeatedly, but as I was playing CTI at the moment and therefore said "I do not know".

(02.08.2012)

As we go further in time, about a nights sleep later, we find a Ural and a pickup. Later, Shiny and Trne had taken the pickup and went to Berezino Cherno to find engine parts for the Ural. As they are inside the town one person steals the pickup, who starts going towards elektro, but changes course and goes back to Cherno, where his buddy joins in and Shiny shoots the man named "Bird Bitch" whom just logged in. In his backpack they find L85A2 AWS with 4 mags, and in main hand he got an AS50 with seven, he also had an Ghillie Suit. Nothing too odd about it, just good stuff.

eQuuittox finds engine parts for Ural, but when they turn around to go back to the Ural, Sir "Bird Bitch" stands on the beach south of prigorodki(somewhere along Chyorona Bay) and got a new AS50 + Ghillie Suit.

The story takes a turn, he shoots Shiny whom dies instantly. Trne successfully escapes the evil clutches of "Bird Bitch".

In our teamspeak, there lies a beast named Bird, the man who previously nicked Jim. He confesses on shooting Shiny in chat later. This is no real proof, but more of the story.

So I'd like to try to reach the admin of LU312, check the logs. (I've tried looking for an admin, this is my last resort)

If there are no evil scripts 03:30 GMT+2, this is the time when Shiny got shot(i.e he had spawned). But it might be too that he used something later, depending on if he did. (Trne had some incidents with this Bird guy somewhere around 04:00 too)

According to Bird, he was "just out manhunting" and apparently he disconnected and was fully geared again(also apparently respawned at exactly the right place and time). However, I doubt his story.

If this isn't according to guidelines let me know, my priority is to find the LU312 admin.

Flame war is deprecated.

If my story is written strange, it might be because it's 4:40 am and im too tired to even read through it one more time.

Signed,

tjackpundare.

Edited by tjackpundare

Hi Tjackpundare,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time on our server, but from your story I don't exactly know what to check for.

Granted, we only got this server 2 days now, but if you can tell me what to look for I am happy to help.

Cheers,

Nerini

Hi Tjackpundare,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time on our server, but from your story I don't exactly know what to check for.

Granted, we only got this server 2 days now, but if you can tell me what to look for I am happy to help.

Cheers,

Nerini

If this man launched any scripts on the server for new items or teleport.

1. Shiny shoots bird.

2. Bird got new as50 + ghillie in under 5 minutes. (03:30 ± 5+min GMT+2 )

3. Bird shoots Shiny.

tjack.

You are such a fucking lier. It was me, "TRNE, Shiny and one other person on the server" How could someone else run and steal the pick up truck that you had later? Funny how you're lying in the forums.

The level of maturity on you guys is just awful, I haven't finished reading the post so i'm gonna go on and see more of the lies you wrote here and then i'm gonna finish with my moral story since I actually helped you guys when the server restarted.

• Like 1

Hello, I am Jim's friend. I went to bed before this happened actually and Jim were playing all alone the whole night after half past one/half past two. However, he did never steal the ural, he was all alone, so if two people stole the Ural from you guys, it wasn't Jim. Stop lying. And he didn't threaten you guys, he asked what server you were on.

Stop, please, stop lying.

Edited by Turkeydurpey

You said that I just disconnected and got back with full gear? I even told two of you guys that you shot me when i was in the loading screen "Setup completed, please wait.." and after I died in setup completed my screen went black and I ended up in "debug land/hills" and I had my ghillie suit on me but nothing else, after I aborted I spawned in Elektra with all my stuff back, I started running to Chernogorsk and you guys approached me on a beach between Cherno and Elektra, so in the first place you guys are trying to kill me and i defend myself by shooting one of you while the other guy "trne" takes off with the pick up truck. After I shot shiny i even told you guys that I wouldn't loot him, you can go back and get your loot. Then I ran to Cherno and picked up my bike and one of you fired at me (I think it was TRNE) When I was just south of Nadezhino, the pickup truck (With TRNE in it) starts to drive after me so I jump of the bike and we get no message received aka server start. After we got in again i talked to him in direct communication that I wouldn't shoot him and that your car is probably where you last saved it so you can take my bike and look for it. We split up and he started going back towards cherno too look for it, meanwhile i started running north and i passed out due to shitloads of zombies and aborted, I asked TRNE to come back and bandage me in teamspeak, he was very nice and actually came back and rescued me. The story you have here is filled with lies, you even banned us from your teamspeak when we tried to talk with you guys about it, probably because you don't want to believe us. Fair enough, admins can check for scripts or hacks whatsoever they won't find anything because there is no hacks or scripts involved. So goodluck :)

-Jim AKA Bird Bitch

"As we go further in time, about a nights sleep later, we find a Ural and a pickup. Later, Shiny and Trne had taken the pickup and went to Berezino to find engine parts for the Ural. As they are inside the town two people steal the pickup and Shiny shoots a man named "Bird Bitch" and in his backpack they find L85A2 AWS with 4 mags, and in main hand he got an AS50 with seven, he also had an Ghillie Suit. Nothing too odd about it, just good stuff.

A bit later, they are going with the pickup towards Chernogorsk when eQuuittox finds engine parts on a other server."

Tell me, how can you loose the pickup because two people stole it, and then you use the pickup to drive down to Chernogorsk?

By the way, the fight in Berezino, I didn't even get an answer when i asked where in Berezino and when we were going to fight. Jim and I was in Berezino for the second time in our DayZ gameplay around five o'clock on the afternoon. Then we headed back to our camp. After that we didn't go back and neither did Jim in the night.

How do i know? Well, I've been playing with Jim since..2-3 weeks back and i trust him. Why would he lie to me about that?

Hello, I am Jim's friend. I went to bed before this happened actually and Jim were playing all alone the whole night after half past one/half past two. However, he did never steal the ural, he was all alone, so if two people stole the Ural from you guys, it wasn't Jim. Stop lying. And he didn't threaten you guys, he asked what server you were on.

Stop, please, stop lying.

The Ural was not the car that was stolen.

text

-Jim AKA Bird Bitch

What I heard was:

You get shot, your friend combat dcs from car.

It is not filled with lies, it is from our point of view. I asked "Why are you cheating?" to see your reaction btw (question with premise).

The response I got from someone was that you said that you "just respawned and had full gear"

iNTIM kicked you because you were idling in the lobby, later why you were banned I do not know, probably because we didn't enjoy playing with you.

You had one and a half hour to write your story to me during the night.

There are no "lies" in this story. Either 1. you have used scripts or 2. your character was bugged when killed, which isn't a too crazy idea.

It is irrelevant that you didn't loot Shiny

Also you said that "you would find him some camo clothing/ghillie suit".

If evidence are found in log, guilty, if not, this matter is closed and just another drop in history of bugs.

Tell me, how can you loose the pickup because two people stole it, and then you use the pickup to drive down to Chernogorsk?

Two people has stolen the vehicle, one was shot, other logged out. Clear now?

Correction: one guy stole vehicle, one guy logged in whom was killed. Then the other logged out, leaving car to trne and Shiny.

Edited by tjackpundare

If it's irrelevant that i didn't loot shiny, why is it relevant talking about our fight in Berezino then?

And yes I told him that i would contact him if i found a ghillie suit or camo clothing cause he helped me, he deserves that for not being a bitch like most of you.

If it's irrelevant that i didn't loot shiny, why is it relevant talking about our fight in Berezino then?

And yes I told him that i would contact him if i found a ghillie suit or camo clothing cause he helped me, he deserves that for not being a bitch like most of you.

I don't know where I got berezino from, as everything happened in Cherno.. Probably because of apartments, will change asap.

"Oh you're all bitches im so mad jesus christ "

Hi All,

We could not find anything in the script that would point to a cheater.

Hope this helps.

-Nerini

• Like 2

Not surprised. However, I consider this matter closed. Please lock the thread.

What has been badly handled in here:

1. Bird not writing his version to me, just "we'll talk about it" during 1+ hour.

2. iNTIM(admin on ts) having short temper.

3. Hive bugging out.

I've met too many cheaters during a two weeks, though, those who have actually been endangering me, only two. Been playing for 3+ months, tired of them.

Edited by tjackpundare