ch3shir3

I chose female gender.. but somehow Im a boy..?

it's a bug just die a re select female.

INB4 the little teenagers that see a girl plays video games... o wait too late.

Oddly enough I run into tons of girl characters in game but as soon as they start chatting in game it's a guy lol.

Oddly enough I run into tons of girl characters in game but as soon as they start chatting in game it's a guy lol.

As many of my male friends will attest to you guys (mostly) prefer to look at female characters in game rather then the male, while us ladies prefer (normally) to play our gender obviously some exceptions to both sides.

Edited by Femme Fatale

As many of my male friends will attest to you guys (mostly) prefer to look at female characters in game rather then the male, while us ladies prefer (normally) to play our gender obviously some exceptions to both sides.

Indeed. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but being a guy in RL I'd just rather play as a guy in whatever game I'm playing too. I have a wife and access to all kinds of adult stuff since I'm 34. If I want to look at a chick I'll look at the real thing. Playing as a girl just makes me feel like a cross-dresser. Also I'm used to the old WoW scam of guys pretending to be chicks to get free stuff/loot off other stupid guys....lol.

• Like 1

well i guess im the one who has to tell you that your character is a SHEMALE dun dun dun!

well i guess im the one who has to tell you that your character is a SHEMALE dun dun dun!

Well she does handle that Remington 870 pretty well. Must be familiar with pump actions.

Hi Ch3, it's a bug. I'm female and prefer to play female too. I feel uncomfortable with a male avatar - which is daft of me. :)

Each time you die, you have to choose male or female for your next character. Sometimes it just throws out the wrong choice. Nice to see a few more of us ladies in the forums and the game. :thumbsup:

Is this just a bug or what?

I chose to be a female gender and somehow in game (even after restarts) im a boy.

Help?

Never tried, but I suppose a worth of a try.

Open the game (arma/co) but do not join a game

Go to profile and edit your current profile (or make a new one)

Change the skin, I suppose there are some changes you can do and get it to display correctly if you already chose the female skin.

Indeed. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but being a guy in RL I'd just rather play as a guy in whatever game I'm playing too. I have a wife and access to all kinds of adult stuff since I'm 34. If I want to look at a chick I'll look at the real thing. Playing as a girl just makes me feel like a cross-dresser. Also I'm used to the old WoW scam of guys pretending to be chicks to get free stuff/loot off other stupid guys....lol.

Give this man an award. I agree with everything you said! I still get crap from my buddies who are the hardcore gaming nerd types (The kind where you wonder if they're allergic to sunlight because they're so damn white they're almost transparent) because I always choose a male character. "Well I would rather stare at a chicks ass while I'm playing than a dudes ass!" Right... It's like a cartoon! Anyways, to the OP, hope you fixed it!