Sign in to follow this  
tockeR

Hacking complaints -

Agreed. If there's hacking acusation post them in the appropriate forums. 50% of the posts seem to be about hackers it gets old

Same with me, been playing DAYZ since it started and only seen one hacker! Over 100 hours played and thats all I have seen.

Must be lucky

Yes, that happens in virtually every popular FPS though, pretty sure most people are talking about the blatant teleport, invincible, spawn anything you want hacks that plague every second server.

This is true, I have seen more hacking personally in Red Orchestra 2 and BF3 (two other FPS i play)

Agreed. If there's hacking acusation post them in the appropriate forums. 50% of the posts seem to be about hackers it gets old

And why do you think all the threads are about skiddies? Because it's out of control...it's to the point that I'll join a low pop server and get pissed off when the server population increases over time since the likelihood of a skiddie nuking the server increases significantly.

This is true, I have seen more hacking personally in Red Orchestra 2 and BF3 (two other FPS i play)

Really RO2? I knew it was near non-existant in 1 surpirsed 2 would have more