Sign in to follow this  
alienxxi

Hackers out of control

So I have been to 5 different servers where I was ported in a random forest and fell to my death along with a dozen other people on the server.

Edited by Bobman
  • Like 1

So I have been to 5 different servers where I was ported in a random forest and fell to my death along with a dozen other people on the server.

Tied my record of 5 griefing deaths on five different servers in one day....wonder if anyone can trump us with 6+

Edited by Andrew111

This is mostly because today there was a public release of a new way to bypass cheat detections (devs are probably aware of this since it's all over the net). Until battleye comes up with another update, expect to see "hackers" everywhere.

I've been seeing helis on most of the servers I get in, im trying not to play since i dont want to end up teleported and dead, but i really want to play :P

This is mostly because today there was a public release of a new way to bypass cheat detections (devs are probably aware of this since it's all over the net). Until battleye comes up with another update, expect to see "hackers" everywhere.

I've been seeing helis on most of the servers I get in, im trying not to play since i dont want to end up teleported and dead, but i really want to play :P

Kind of how I feel right now. :/

saw my second hacker ever today, don't know how you guys find so many.

I experienced my griefing yesterday...thunderdome or instant death. From youtube videos I've been watching...the same script kiddy program from over a month ago works still to this day since the upload date of the cheat program demo was over a month ago.

Edited by Andrew111
  • Like 1

I experienced my griefing yesterday...thunderdome or instant death. From youtube videos I've been watching...the same script kiddy program from over a month ago works still to this day since the upload date of the cheat program demo was over a month ago.

The "program" to cheat the game is just scripting, arma 2 engine is very open since I believe it was made so people can modify it. Thats why we have maps with the loot locations and that kind of stuff, is not like people walked around the map writing every loot pile by hand. You can actually read all the "code" that makes dayz what it is, because it's just scripting, not a compiled code.

What battleye detects is the use of these scripts, so once battleye detects the way they are using it, they need a new bypass method. There are probably just a few people creating these bypass and releasing them to the public. Then all the "kids" use them like crazy until they get banned, and then a new bypass method is released and the cycle continues.

Edited by sebastian.w

I agree the game has been amazing except for the hacker part its getting out of control i barely got away from a nuke earlier today by using alt+f4 which i hate having to use and last night i was randomly teleported from elektro to the NW airfield with everyone else on the server and had to alt f4 again to get away from another nuke im guessing i would rather they work on the keeping the battle eye bans up daily then new patches.

• Like 1

yeah i was out running through the forest solo, when a boat drops out the sky, these inbred yanks get on the mic and say "Get in the boat were here to rescue you", i realised it was hackers so i took no notice and gave the boat a wide berth. cos ive seen hackers blow stuff up after spawning it. I laugh and said "how the hell is a boat gonna rescue me". next i hear another yankie doo who sounded too excited for his own good call me "Faggot" (pork and fat balls, pretty tasty yknow). I didnt rise to it but before i could get away, a dude pops out the boat says "too late" and shoots me. So Hackers, If thats how you get your kicks in life. your gonna go far.

Guest cRy

Cool. The issue is well documented. All we can do is sit tight.

I think if we sit tight, we would be able to each collect a bouquet of hemorrhoids to send BI next Valentines Day. *pew pew pew*

same here 4 servers all hackrs, arma2 and arma3 is just not build against them , dont buy!

Your an idiot

Guest cRy

Never happened to me, been a player since may.

He lies. He was on my server when it was happening. You are a sad panda, indeed.

Guest cRy

By the way, my hemorrhoid comment is gold.

You guys need to get glasses.

Guest cRy

And goddamn, Sad Panda, if you have been a player since May. You need to brush up on your skills. How the fuck have you played for so long but still can't shoot?

Sad Panda, indeed.

Two for Two! Hi000...

And goddamn, Sad Panda, if you have been a player since May. You need to brush up on your skills. How the fuck have you played for so long but still can't shoot?

Sad Panda, indeed.

Two for Two! Hi000...

The fuck? How would you know if I can shoot or not?