Sign in to follow this  
Chronootje

combat logging, reverse style

Something happened today that has not happened to me before.

I was climbing the hills at Elektro, the hills east of the power plant, when i suddenly see a guy with an AKM. Me as newly spawned, unarmed survivor, try to make the best of the situation by saying hi over the direct channel. The guy immediatly starts spraying me with bullets. I manage to dodge about 29 bullets out of the 30 ammo clip. Seeing his poor shooting, i decide to try and dodge the rest of his bullets too till hes out. 3 magazines later i was hit 2 times (down to 6k blood and bleeding) and i noticed the guy was out of magazines. Then suddenly poof, and the guy logged out.

Logging while being shot at happens like all the time, but why would you log when you run out of bullets against an unarmed survivor?

• Like 3

Something happened today that has not happened to me before.

I was climbing the hills at Elektro, the hills east of the power plant, when i suddenly see a guy with an AKM. Me as newly spawned, unarmed survivor, try to make the best of the situation by saying hi over the direct channel. The guy immediatly starts spraying me with bullets. I manage to dodge about 29 bullets out of the 30 ammo clip. Seeing his poor shooting, i decide to try and dodge the rest of his bullets too till hes out. 3 magazines later i was hit 2 times (down to 6k blood and bleeding) and i noticed the guy was out of magazines. Then suddenly poof, and the guy logged out.

Logging while being shot at happens like all the time, but why would you log when you run out of bullets against an unarmed survivor?

That is probably the worst aim I've ever heard about.

And Ive seen some very shitty aiming skills (my css for example)

I don't think he was even trying to hit me. He was standing and walking while unloading his magazine, he didn't even use bursts or hipfire or whatever, just plain spraying.

Not sure. But i can tell you this. Anything that has a plastic/metal/whatever you think its made of case, that has a spring in it, that helps feed rounds into position to be put into the chamber of a weapon is called a magazine. Sorry i couldn't help you with your other question.

Edited by Alyas B

Guest cRy

That is a player that is fed up with the "BS" in this game. So, he is striking back, at everyone.

Next step. Aim bot!

That's not reverse combat logging... Reverse combat logging would be say... you're in a firefight with someone, then some1 logs in behind you and finishes you off. And there could be a ton of reasons he logged. Maybe he thought you had a hatchet? Or maybe he had a camp setup in that same spot on a diff server where he went to reload? Who knows?

Some people play like bitches because they are bitches in real life

Guest cRy

Some people play like bitches because they are bitches in real life

Right? How much of a pussy do you have to be to DC (in general) let alone after you engage someone. Hackers have more integrity than these pizdas. At least you know where you stand with a hacker. *in the thunderdome*

• Like 1

That's hilarious.