Nariquo (DayZ)

no need to go against alt f4 :-)

so many people are flamming about bandits.. bandits complaining about people who alt f4.. and all others complaining about people who shoot emmidiately when they see someone.

well first

i m dont afraid of people who start shooting when they see a human because then you have the chance to run.

but people who are planning and try to give a headshot , these ones are dangerous.

and thats the reason why we dont need a solution.

you want to kill someone?

well then learn shooting.

try to put the perfect shot. i do it myself. i m targeting the head and try to use only bullet or at least 3 to kill.

if your victim has time to press 2 buttons well then my friends you are a bad shooter or too slow.

• Like 8

Doesn't the loot disappear if they alt f4 after dying though?

• Like 2

Doesn't the loot disappear if they alt f4 after dying though?

Sometimes, yeah

they only disappear if the character is buggy.

happened to me too. i log in and my char were gone so i started again. then i died 2 days later and had my old char again...

so if that happends your body disappear if you die

Guest cRy

This is what OP basically said...

"Listen, just go in there and act like an asshole. When they call you out for being an asshole and go 'here is an asshole', just go, nah bro... you are the asshole for calling me an asshole, for playing like an asshole."

Logic Fail!

• Like 3

I can't believe this guy hasn't been flamed yet.

I completely disagree with everything OP said.

There is no excuse or was to justify Alt+F4 besides hackers.

• Like 3

you talk about people disconnecting when you get the jump on them and fail to kill them but people often use ALT+F4 (or Abort or whatever) when they engage you first but fail to kill you - no shooting skill will help you there

Edited by moriak
  • Like 1

The actual solution that never fails is to use the M107 or M14 AIM.

These guns are BOTH 1 shot kill, no matter where you hit the enemy.

Uhm...reading comprehension? The OP said people Alt+F4'ing doesn't bother him because he is a good shooter. If it bothers you, you aren't. So get better.

Have I translated English to English well enough?

Are you dumb? just because I miss the guys head doesnt give him the right to Alt+F4. And realistically speaking if you aim for my head and miss and I start pumping lead into your chest your gonna drop. Aiming for the head is for movies and for when your 2 feet away from someone in real life you aim center mass for maximum chance of hitting your target.

• Like 1

so many people are flamming about bandits.. bandits complaining about people who alt f4.. and all others complaining about people who shoot emmidiately when they see someone.

well first

i m dont afraid of people who start shooting when they see a human because then you have the chance to run.

but people who are planning and try to give a headshot , these ones are dangerous.

and thats the reason why we dont need a solution.

you want to kill someone?

well then learn shooting.

try to put the perfect shot. i do it myself. i m targeting the head and try to use only bullet or at least 3 to kill.

if your victim has time to press 2 buttons well then my friends you are a bad shooter or too slow.

Not sure what game you are playing.

1) If they alt-F4, their body wiill despawn almost every single time.

2) In High-risk areas, many people seem to be having their finger on the alt-F4 button while they are looting the fucking NWAF/Stary

3) If they have any desync when they get shot & they alt-F4 their character simply rollbacks.

In short: You're clueless, shut the f*ck up.

And then im not even talking about your fucktarded "if you don't headshot them, they deserve to alt-F4" logic.

Edited by chaR

yeah i think so...

if they want to alt f4 my god then they are couarts. i mean if you are alt f4 and you dont have to be afraid to loose all your things you are taking a part of the game away BUT you take it from yourself.

really i starting shooting someone and he disappears who cares. there are so many victims out there to hunt them down :-)

and it is still a game so if you practice at the shooting range and if you really prepare your attake then it is possible to hit the head.

it is not easy but possible.

and really if i miss and he disconnects who cares... i make pvp for fun. i dont need any equip so well.

ps: and really if you hate people who alt f4 then get a one shot sniper and thats it.

because then you can shoot them into the feet and that was it... and if it is to hard for you to hit witht the first shot well sorry but then learn shooting

Edited by Nariquo

The thing is, even the devs can't do much about it. If they implement some system to maybe keep the character in place after Alt+F4ing legit players just crashing would be hit from that as well.

OP: "I Alt+f4 log, and I justify it by blaming the guy for being a bad shot, LOL"

Douche.

My solution: 50 cal.. Enjoy the beach ALT F4 bitches ;)

Edited by KField86

There are broader implications though than just the beginning of a firefight, or somebody sniping headshots. Its when you hit a team of people, kill one, the others go into cover, then altF4. It just sucks all the tension out of the air when you have your own personal escape pod.

Idiots. Your cowardly abuse of alt-F4 is undermining the principles the game was built on. A survivor's life is supposed to be always hanging by a thread - hence the explicit advertising of the low life expectancy of players and the continued inclusion of enemies, weapons and game mechanics that make survival very difficult. Your use alt-F4 is tantamount to cheating. It allows you to stop things that were designed to kill you from killing you. Rocket designed the mod to punish even small mistakes; with Alt-F4 you're undermining the experience and the nature of the game.

Aggro too many zombies? Alt-F4.

Wander into a building without first observing it, then find other players? Alt-F4.

Shoot at a player, miss, and realize he and his buddies have spotted you? Alt-F4.

Caught in a storm with no shelter in sight and a dropping body temp? Alt-F4.

Run through a field without checking the treeline for snipers, then get shot? Alt-F4.

To me, you're little better than the script kiddies spawning weapons and teleporting around the map. You're scum.

Edited by Zarathustra
  • Like 1