Sign in to follow this  
cutzero

New beta Patch! (93121)

Steam version auto updates' date=' so i've been unable to efficiently track updates.

[/quote']

steam doesnt update beta patches.

I encourage you DayZ players to update so you can experience Direct Comm! It's backwards compatible meaning other players with the patch can hear you.

I encourage you DayZ players to update so you can experience Direct Comm! It's backwards compatible meaning other players with the patch can hear you.

Do what he said!

Wait... you can use beta patches without the "wrong version" message popping up every 5 seconds?

EDIT: Nevermind. This is an ArmA patch, not a DayZ patch.

Do you mean that you have to play in Beta patch servers? Or can people in regular servers running Beta hear me?

This patch also fixes the crash to desktop (CTD) that some with nvidia card might be getting from the last beta patch 93040.

"[93117] Fix: Crash: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/31784 - caused by fix: "LOD blending not working reliably"

:idea: What that means is the transition from a low res model to a high res one as the player gets close or zooms the view.

You might even get a frame rate increase if your using a Nvidia card from vs the last beta 93040.

As always, I suggest installing the beta patch as they often improve more then they break :cool:

I installed this yet I still can't go to the beta servers (Tarvovsky)' date=' still get the bad version error...

[/quote']

Make sure your shortcut uses a -beta switch. Try reinstalling with Dwarden's installers. Let me know if it persists.

direct com has had a 100% success rate for me while using it with this patch so far.

I installed this yet I still can't go to the beta servers (Tarvovsky)' date=' still get the bad version error...

[/quote']

Make sure your shortcut uses a -beta switch. Try reinstalling with Dwarden's installers. Let me know if it persists.

I sort of figured it out, although ever since I got on the beta servers I constantly get that annoying flashing screen thing when you get hit, except its all the time...

[93120] Fixed: JIP connecting players less affect other players network bandwith

[93117] Fix: Crash: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/31784 - caused by fix: "LOD blending not working reliably (rev. 93017)

[93017] Fixed: LOD blending not working reliably

[92781] Fixed: SelectPlayer makes direct communication unreliable (see https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30991)

[92705] Fixed: Possible crash when in out of VRAM conditions because of a race condition.

some really good fixes.