Sign in to follow this  
munchy

92 kills in 1h55m...... wtf

If you disagree with my claim that human beings are naturally altruistic you would be considered wrong by every leading behaviorist...That's the problem with forums. Some people have educations and honestly know more than others and make better informed posts. It's not your duty to believe me' date=' you can look it up yourself. Don't defy the truth though.

[/quote']

Oh, you're an asshole. Okay, my bust. Carry on.

No, really, you'd be laughed out of any college classroom for claiming that human beings aren't altruistic by nature. Yet you saw fit to present your opinion as having equal weight to mine. Now I'm an asshole for pointing out your lack of knowledge on the matter?

You believe the way that *you* want the game shapes reality. But that's not the way things work. Open your mind.

Lol howaboutno

Humans are not altruistic without the confines of society, before we were civilized and in towns you were murdered for food,women, and supplies of various nature, the same it will be in the post-apocalypse. Some people value their humanity but some do not, deal with it or leave. Either decision stop whining like a little schoolgirl.

Deviant behavior exists and has always existed and does not reflect on the overall gross altruistic nature of humanity. Of COURSE humans were altruistic without the confines of society, how do you think society came to exist?

You really shouldn't be trying to argue this if you haven't formally educated yourself in the matter. I'm not going to go back and forth with you.

If there's anything I know about science it's that 1, "facts" are only theories that have yet to be proved wrong. 2, The entire psychological field is ENTIRELY hypothetical.

Either way, leave the mod, all you're doing is trying to stir up trouble everywhere. You're another useless QQ'er who doesn't want to listen to other's opinions. If you don't like that people typical kill others for various reasons then don't play the post-apocalyptic survival mod.

I was on that server when it happened. vanomas found a sniping spot in Chernogorsk and began killing every player he could see. he kept bragging in chat how he'd "kill every noob that enters Cherno". people kept throwing themselves at him to try and at least pin-point his location.

Altruistic behavior infected all of the altruistic humans, who are now the Zeds trying to eat you.

The hermits, good ole boys, preppers and survivalists are all that remain uninfected by the Zombie Disease.

The Military Medical compound south of Balota airfield that is overrun with body bags and Zombified military personnel is your first clue when you spawn in that altruism failed to save lives on this island. That altruism is no longer the optimal behavioral pattern for surviving on the island.

Next you will notice that locals put up rudimentary roadblocks at chokepoints, to halt and execute any survivors fleeing from the coast, for their own survival and scavenging.

Those are the ONLY statics that Rocket added to the mod as far as I can tell.

That is the story line of this game mod. Get with the game's storyline or find another one of the pretty cool zombie themed games on the market.

If you disagree with my claim that human beings are naturally altruistic you would be considered wrong by every leading behaviorist...That's the problem with forums. Some people have educations and honestly know more than others and make better informed posts. It's not your duty to believe me' date=' you can look it up yourself. Don't defy the truth though.

[/quote']

Oh, you're an asshole. Okay, my bust. Carry on.

No, really, you'd be laughed out of any college classroom for claiming that human beings aren't altruistic by nature. Yet you saw fit to present your opinion as having equal weight to mine. Now I'm an asshole for pointing out your lack of knowledge on the matter?

You believe the way that *you* want the game shapes reality. But that's not the way things work. Open your mind.

Wow are you kidding me with this post? From what you've typed you either A) have never really attended college or earned a degree or B) have been indoctrinated by some professor. Human nature has been questioned by sociologists, psychologists, biologists, economists, and other scientists in general for ages and they are currently still at it. For every paper claiming altruism is a natural human response, there are just as many others arguing against it. In fact you should know seeing as you are "educated" that the existence of altruism at the semantic level is questioned.

If you have actually attended college, where do you come off being so pretentious? This is the exact kind of behavior that gives college students a bad rep as pompous assholes. And just a tip, if you ever end up at a conference, lose that attitude because there are plenty of other more intelligent people, who've actually done the research, capable of shutting you down and making you look like a fool for talking in this fashion.