Martyca3839

DUCKING THUNDERDOME!!!

Atleast they are mildly creative. I don't mind creative scripters. It's the 12 year old kids that get mad and run kill commands or nuke the server just because no female humans have talked to them.

Edited by ENSLAVER
  • Like 2

He just needs to make an official thunderdome, a server maybe? I think it'd be super sexy if we'd have the ability to try to challenge ourselves in an arena atmosphere.

• Like 1

He just needs to make an official thunderdome, a server maybe? I think it'd be super sexy if we'd have the ability to try to challenge ourselves in an arena atmosphere.

It would be even better if you could "gamble" your items. Like, you walk in, you have an extra set of NVG, you bet that, and if you win, you get everything that all the other players bet. Would be cool, but I highly doubt the thunderdome would be implemented.

I was there and got it recorded. I was on a new life so it wasn't a big loss for me but I totally failed the thunderdome challenge :'(

Edited by leftfield

I am about to die to this. I was spawned in the middle of nowhere. I disconnected when the firing started. I am low on food and I think Im going to starve to death. Should have just let them kill me.

BAHHAHAHA the sever was "Day z dallas 24/7" an alt hive server. happened around 00:30 like 3 times, manage to survive all 3 times and got 9 murders, it was frickin hilarious and terrifying at the same time. It got me an as50, L85, cayote and rangefinder. if you live through it it teleports you onto the runway of the northwest airfield. I hope i dont have to go through that again..

What the fuck is this shit? Some fucking virgin hacker just spawning people into a fortress and if you alt f4 you die automatically. I know people are going to be like 'aw dont whine, its an aloha', Fuck you Iam gonna whine and bitch and moan and rant because thats some fucking catolina wine mixer bullshit, fuck you hacker scum I hope your families die in fires, alot on your plate Rocket? I can appreciate that but dont add a fucking loading screen to something thats fucked!!!!

[Warned - Calm down - Ubi]

xavr0g.jpg

Atleast they are mildly creative. I don't mind creative scripters. It's the 12 year old kids that get mad and run kill commands or nuke the server just because no female humans have talked to them.

What are you talkin about? They weren't the least bit creative. Throwing everyone in a box and asking them shoot each other has been happening since Quake.

• Like 1

Man. Why are people so mad about the thunderdome. Yes you lose your loot, but THERES EVERY SINGLE GUN IN THE CRATES AT THE CORNER OF THE PLACE. I have yet to go to the thunderdome, but If I did go there, I would simply go to the ammo crates, grab a gun, shoot people trying to get to the crates, and grab all the good stuff, and simply abort.

You die when you abort.

its hilarious when people who cant even operate a calculator properly think they can lecture software developers.

Ok, Ive had this happen to me 10+ times in the past couple weeks. I thought it was waaaaaay more common then everyone here seems to think. It has killed me more then being sniped, and far far more then zombies lol. However, everytime Ive been teleported and lived it was Skalisty Island. Most of the time I die instantly to gun fire, but a couple times Ive managed to get away. One time the hacker changed everyone's equipment. I ended up with an as50 with a ton of ammo, and a m4 in my bag with ammo. I ran, hid for a while, then logged to have that loot for later. And of course when I relogged, my inventory was all messed up.

The one time I loved seeing a hacker? Had someone making helicopters spawn all over the map. Seeing the entire server attempt, and usually fail to fly helis was pretty enterntaining. First and only time Ive gotten to fly one myself. Only one Ive found legit was red for everything.

Thuderdome should actually be a feature in the standalone game. Just saying.

The thunderdome needs to have Thunderstruck start playing in the background when you get teleported in.

The people using these scripts are not creative. The people that wrote them long before Dayz existed are the creative ones and they did not write them for this.

Edited by Redfield

The people using these scripts are not creative. The people that wrote them long before Dayz existed are the creative ones and they did not write them for this.

Yeah, but it's better than just a kill-script or server nuke.

The thunderdome needs to have Thunderstruck start playing in the background when you get teleported in.

This should be playing in Thunderdome.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HEEEEEEEEEEERO!

Edited by Dickhat
  • Like 1

I was teleported to the thunderdome today on SE 49 (public hive). I had a ghillie and and AS50, so I aborted that shit, and it didn't kill me.

Whoever thinks this is OK or want this happening to you, there is a game called Arma II, closely related to DayZ, who offer this and much much more.

DayZ as a finished and polished game/mod should not have any elements of this at all. Throwing in scenarios made for Arma II is just unnecessary and stupid.

What are you talkin about? They weren't the least bit creative. Throwing everyone in a box and asking them shoot each other has been happening since Quake.

You have to admit it's better than randomly nuking everyone on a server or just spawning a really nice gun just to shoot people. I also quite enjoy watching parachuting cows, being a chicken, etc. Thunderdome (even though yes, you are mad because you lost your 'hard earned' gear and life, is an interesting idea. Perhaps they will make a destruction derby thunderdome next. (pls pls pls pls pls pls)

It's sad that people who obviously have enjoyed dayz at one point or another are so lacking in creativity and imagination. They truly could make the game so much better if they put some effort into it.

Edited by ENSLAVER

What the fuck is this shit? Some fucking virgin hacker just spawning people into a fortress and if you alt f4 you die automatically. I know people are going to be like 'aw dont whine, its an aloha', Fuck you Iam gonna whine and bitch and moan and rant because thats some fucking catolina wine mixer bullshit, fuck you hacker scum I hope your families die in fires, alot on your plate Rocket? I can appreciate that but dont add a fucking loading screen to something thats fucked!!!!

[Warned - Calm down - Ubi]

You sir... are a IDIOT, Rocket cant do anything about the hackers... that's Battle Eye, god these idiot's are coming out of the woodwork with bad threads tonight.