Sign in to follow this  
rageness

SO many haxers I literally can't be bothered to play again till something is done about it. I'll explain

Now don't get me wrong, this is in no way the devlopers fault. But it has reached a point where playing has become more of a chore and more agitating than frankly banging my hand with a hammer.

Now im aware many of you will tell me im QQing but at this point im a bit past it. We have played since febuary and really enjoy this game.

So over the last week we have had (we are a clan) a series of tping slays, where we are all tped and slayed.

Then our camps are spawned into, (a haxer spawns to vehicles) and doesn't bother taking them they just blow them up. (how do I know) well on more than 3 occasions this has happened. Some 1 just tpes next to us, we shoot them, 3 seconds later they are back with all the same gear the same name and eventually if we don't abort we are dead.

So 2 days ago, I spent with a friend about 9 hours maybe more, solid finding and fixing a heli, (1st heli) we found and fixed 1. Set off picked up our other 3 friends, then headed to our base to pick up the 4th (total of 6). We land at our base which was miles above any where, a minute after we have landed, we get shot at. Now we are a descent clan we are very well geared, all 6 have guilli's and a mix of as50's thermal la85's and silenced m4's. All legit. So we split up and start looking for the guy shooting at us, Long story short he shot 4, 2 died and every 1 that got shot said they saw the bullet exit a weapon in front of them but couldn't see any 1, I had taken position 300 meteres away from our heli with my thermal gun, I could see every 1 on my team but no enemy. After hes shot the guys and the rest have given in and aborted the haxer gets in our van, drives around, stops then gets in our heli.

At this point I have had the oppurtunity to look through the windows in the van and the heli and no 1 is there, He sets off and theres sweet fuck all I can do about it. I shot the shit out of the pilots window and nothing...

So tonight me and my other clan friends spent about 5 hours fixing another heli, we finnaly get it working, set off, Pick up the other clan m8s and as we are going along the coast, Out of the blue I see another chopper which I couldn't believe. At no point did I assume this was a haxer, it's recorded we allsaid what are the chances. Any how he starts shooting at us, After some epic flying that klost him several times and a shotout, the haxers heli loses and gets shot down, His 2 of there guys die. Now at this point I figured some how he had managed to see where I had flown us, despite some rather epic flying skills. Turns out he was tping to us every time he lost us.

1 minute after we have shot the guys heli down, we land some where, Probably over a 1000 meteres away in an attempt to heal our very dead gunner, we land and low and behold a guy with an as50 spawns next to us, we all shot the shit out of him and no damage. he kills 1 or 2 of the reminaing 4 guys, I jump in and set off before he finishes us.

I fly off with 2 of us left, Now at this point the guys on ts are raging like fuck as this has happened so many times and I am paying no attention, Knowing that where ever I land, he will spawn next to us and kill us, Then like a twat I hit a tree, not massivly fussed knowing I cannot land it to fix it anyhow, Me and my friend are some how still alive...so we jump out. 30 seconds later a heli spawns above us and starts lighting us up, despite the fact we are both in guilli suits in seperate tree's.

So to sumerise in the last week we have come across some form of hax, at least 3 to 4 times a day on average, Which leads me to believe it must be real easy for these faggots to hax. There fore would it be real easy to fix? Truely this is the best game I have played for probably the last 5 years and all of us agree that this game deserves to be huge and rocket and staff deserve a great wage and a ferrari as a bonus, But I cannot bring my self to continue getting bummed by these little twats, after spending 5+ hours top have about 30 minutes of fun knowing we are going to get shafted. Thank you for reading, Video will be linked tomorrow after the upload. Should be an epic video! Assuming the guy recording wasn't getting desync with the flying.

• Like 10

I agree, I got Hacked killed in Day-Z when one guy ambushed us with a M107 and it fired like Ridiclous fast and all the shots hit a guy until it was me left and he shot me. All in all, I havent too much expierences like this but it is still indeed a problem. >:(

I feel your pain.

Godmode AS50 Thermals and teleports seem to be the hacks of the week. Arma's mod friendly nature is it's downfall, it was never meant for a game like this, we're all hoping the standalone can solve it.

Vas.

• Like 1

unless rocket and the team are going to adopt an entirely new engine and try and find one that is affordable and can be ported over (there are none) and handle the big world (there are none) and handle the persistence (there are none) i doubt that a stand alone would be any different. best bet is for arma 3 and its engine to come to the rescue at least make the hackers re-learn a few things before they go nuts on us.

unless rocket and the team are going to adopt an entirely new engine and try and find one that is affordable and can be ported over (there are none) and handle the big world (there are none) and handle the persistence (there are none) i doubt that a stand alone would be any different. best bet is for arma 3 and its engine to come to the rescue at least make the hackers re-learn a few things before they go nuts on us.

I could have sworn they said the Arma 3 engine is the same, just tweaked?

In the last 24 hours i've had two AS50 thermal 'Terminator', one 'Thunderdome' and two 'Invisible Man' encounters. Survival is getting pretty tough.

• Like 1

there is no hope for a stand alone anyone will pay for with this crap

• Like 1

I think the opposite here. If/when it goes standalone, a much better anti-cheat system could be implemented. + The other enourmous amount of limitations the current engine is putting on the mod would be gone and the mod could be opened up to so much more potential. This project has still got a long way to go. I myself have had many, many hacking encounters. Most of which angered me, but I got past it. It's something people need to start accepting. I'm sure this issue is being looked into, and we all need to just be patient with it, as frustrating as it may be. In the mean time, the best thing we players can do is gather actual evidence of hackers, and report them. They need to be shown that they WILL be dealt with. It seems they all think they can just easily get away with it.

Ok here is the video, Now it's not the full video as dale (recording) died before we had chance to land at which point the haxing was very obvious, But you can see at the speed I dropped altitude to gain speed to retreat it was impossible for him to catch up and still keep the same hieght. He was just tping behind us, His name was ΦehNkc with a backwards N, the 2 guys with him that didn't have god mode on flash up as the heli went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6KZgKvFsyw

After today I am done as well.. I had a good solid 20 hours on my character, so well kitted. Out of nowhere a black suv pops up and 3 guys jump out and kill me in an instant. I was in the middle of fkin nowhere. What a waste of time. Fukcing shit hackers, ruin the game.

I can confirm your story my dear friend. Just five minutes ago the three of us just got smashed by a godly hacker.

We had 2 gillies, one with an AWS (me) and my mate with an AS50 (we took all this except for the AWS off 1 dude in elektro, dead along with 3 helicopter crashes.)

before

http://www.daven.nl/c/img/lol.jpg

after

http://www.daven.nl/c/img/endgame.jpg

So a guy runs up to us with some heavy rifle and started spamming bullets at us. And I look in his direction while my mate got killed point blank. And I see the bullet shells exiting the weapon but there is nobody there even while using my thermal scope on the AWS. So I run and hide and I hear him running at me, so I look and I see the trail of grass flattening and the muzzleflash + bulleshells whilst he shot at me and I had to resort to ALT+F4 because I ain't dying to some skanky cheater.

Hackers are a massive problem in this game. Not the good players, mind you, but the invisible ones that you can't kill and spawn everything. I m ean really, you go in the middle of elektro with an AS50, coyote backpack, full loadout and 3 ghillies in your backpack?

Why wait for standalone, you can already set up a private server not connected to the hive.

Also check out DayZ Lingor Island. I have had more fun playing that then actual DayZ.

I won't post links on the forums (probably a rule about it that I'm to lazy to read) so PM me and I'll send them to you if you are interested.

On a side note, the team who developed Lingor Island are extremely creative. For those who have played with the mission editor and dabbled in arma development will know what I mean when you see it.

Edited by SupaFly1983

Stop reporting people for using features of Arma II. Really guys dont you have anything better to do than report people for playing the game the way it was designed to be played?

I propose a new hack reporting format.

Topic im moaning about:

Who made me cry like a little girl:

How many times they did it:

What im going to threaten to do after i'm ignored for posting this:

Wah:

Ok so let me get this straight....your saying the hacking is the way the game was "meant" to be played? I completely disagree.

I feel your pain.

Godmode AS50 Thermals and teleports seem to be the hacks of the week. Arma's mod friendly nature is it's downfall, it was never meant for a game like this, we're all hoping the standalone can solve it.

Vas.

This is a video of a guy running around invisible.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/56682-us300-sigh/

I feel your pain.

Vas.

Um... not. Of course, if the Arma guys and Rocket spent as much time hacker-proofing the system as they spend developing new mods/features, we wouldn't have this problem.

The real issue is that hacker-proofing games does not pay. Where's the ROI?

I quit Battlefield 3 because of hackers; it was the first multi-player game I'd ever played - this was the 2nd.

Now, this is the 2nd game I'm quitting. Lame developers more interested in new content than fixing current content; developers not interested at all in stopping hackers.

Why are there companies like EvenBalance and Battleye? Because developers can't be bothered to protect their games. The existence of EB and BE are proof that developers are just greedy hacks that don't care about the users.

Cant wait untill War Z, I guess there will be hackers there to, but not as bad as it is in arma...

Stop reporting people for using features of Arma II. Really guys dont you have anything better to do than report people for playing the game the way it was designed to be played?

Your stupidty is out standing, Haxing is a feature of an online game? Pretty sure people get more retarded by the day...

• Like 4

If a standalone comes, 0 people will buy it. Facts. Stupid hackers are ruining a very potential game that can be bigger than any game out there if rocket develop it right.

I think the opposite here. If/when it goes standalone, a much better anti-cheat system could be implemented. + The other enourmous amount of limitations the current engine is putting on the mod would be gone and the mod could be opened up to so much more potential. This project has still got a long way to go. I myself have had many, many hacking encounters. Most of which angered me, but I got past it. It's something people need to start accepting. I'm sure this issue is being looked into, and we all need to just be patient with it, as frustrating as it may be. In the mean time, the best thing we players can do is gather actual evidence of hackers, and report them. They need to be shown that they WILL be dealt with. It seems they all think they can just easily get away with it.

t

there wont be another anti-cheat the engine still belongs to BIS and they use battle-eye it will be battle-eye. that is all

well, there's the Crytek milsim engine. Internet rumor mill deems WarZ is using it.

I can confirm your story my dear friend. Just five minutes ago the three of us just got smashed by a godly hacker.

We had 2 gillies, one with an AWS (me) and my mate with an AS50 (we took all this except for the AWS off 1 dude in elektro, dead along with 3 helicopter crashes.)

before

http://www.daven.nl/c/img/lol.jpg

after

http://www.daven.nl/c/img/endgame.jpg

So a guy runs up to us with some heavy rifle and started spamming bullets at us. And I look in his direction while my mate got killed point blank. And I see the bullet shells exiting the weapon but there is nobody there even while using my thermal scope on the AWS. So I run and hide and I hear him running at me, so I look and I see the trail of grass flattening and the muzzleflash + bulleshells whilst he shot at me and I had to resort to ALT+F4 because I ain't dying to some skanky cheater.

Hackers are a massive problem in this game. Not the good players, mind you, but the invisible ones that you can't kill and spawn everything. I m ean really, you go in the middle of elektro with an AS50, coyote backpack, full loadout and 3 ghillies in your backpack?

The hacks, and that invisibility hack (saw it with a guy attacking me, or trying to, with an axe - axe swipes, no guy in 360 degrees view as I spun around three times), has me wondering how any server could ban server-disconnects during PvP this week. It's crazy, and I'd rather not play for a week or two (to keep my OK, but not stellar, gear) in hopes they find a way to fix it all. The night-time player-finds in the middle of nowhere, with only three to four other players on the entire server except for my group, and the teleporting to our location to take us out within minutes of login are just too much.

was kill by a boat on land that was shooting a saw , did not have fraps on but im sure he was glitched inside the boat

I won't DayZ have learned me one lesson, hackers ruling the game and becouse i insanely hate cheaters i won't make same mistake buying again this kind of games.

Sorry Rocket unless you come up with solution and some word about this hacking or stay arrogant and think you can do this alone and ignore this hacking problem,its your own game and right doing it your way, but i won't be tricked into buying this kind of crap anymore.