mikeasic

Why are people playing this?

cant do shit if u cant get an item 4hrs wandering around and best i can find is wood w/e i am done with this and this community lol lack there of

?. Really? Arent you LISTENING!!!!!

the forums are a gold mine of info. there ARE comms in the game. ITS the most amazing game i have played and i used to go down to the milk bar to play space invaders cause that was ALL WE HAD.. ( yes i know im showing my age).

STOP your complaining and look around fella

I am really confused I never can find a weapon these zombies are all runing 4 sec 40's and I havnt seen 1 player in 4 hrs not to mention no way to general chat I wish i could get my money back or they had some type of explanation on wtf to do. Controls are prob the worst in any game I played and my map function never works have no clue where I am or where to go.

Go make some friends or something. You paid for Arma II and Arma OA. This is a free mod.

cant do shit if u cant get an item 4hrs wandering around and best i can find is wood w/e i am done with this and this community lol lack there of

Sweet douchebag, then why dont you come in here and ask for help rather than comming in and basically tell us that you wanna take your ball and go home?

Shit spawns in buildings, there are maps online that show the best loot spawns, you can re-bind your controls if you dont like them. No one here cares if you dont like the game, buyer beware, take that up with Rocket or BI. Also there is a free version of Arma 2 you could have downloaded to check out how it is before you paid for it.

If you want help, just ask, if you want to kick and scream cause you didnt check out a demo before throwing out your credit card number this isnt really the place.

Try googling "Dayz Map", "Dayz loot spawn map", "Dayz loot table". The reason your map doesnt work is cause you havent found one yet. Play the arma 2 boot camp and SP campaign if you wanna learn the controls before you run into someone like me in game that will just shoot you for the pepsi you found and send you back to the beach.

Edited by Frostback

You need to learn that there is actually hard games out there :o shocking!

I recommend watching some guides before LOLwhining

You are alpha testing this MOD

You paid for Arma 2 not Dayz

Nevermind these mean people...

I just got it the other day. I started off pretty bad. It was night, shit spawn, didn't optimize my game at all, fell and broke my legs. I was having a bad time... but I left, optimized my game a little bit and joined a new server and everything was fine. I've yet to play it a lot because I'm still trying to get it to stay at 30fps. I hate it when it drops to 15-20. :c

Anyway. Play it some more, get used to the feel of the game. It's very different. Perhaps look up some tip, tweaks, and mods. Also get some friends to play with. My friend has a server and it's fun to play with him when he's online.

• Like 1

He left to get some hectic trickshots on cod. He may never come back to this great mod.

i saw how much fun it looked form ign adn gamespot so i paid 29.99 for arma to play this crap doesnt look like anything in the videos.

Dude the game is alot of fun. You just do not know how to play.. I was the same way until I figured things out. DO NOT GIVE Up. Go here http://www.youtube.com/user/dayzguidez and watch these Guides videos. They helped me out alot .. The game is more a sim then a game.

Edited by Dobrowney

Play ARMA 2 Boot Camp (training mode) to learn the basic commands and watch some guides on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/dayzguidez).

Do this and make things a lot easier for you, sir.

It's a mod not a game. It's free dumbass

In my planet this is a computer game, and i'm playing it.

Cut the crap with those useless comments.

Look at this, just fucking look at this.

THIS is what we get when we let those motherfucking crappy ass dick-loving bullshitting mainstream and casual gamer magazines review or even feature this game.

Press coverage is a horrible fucking thing, I hope some of you learnt this lesson.

This game is not exclusive for the *hipster* community. We need all types of player, otherwise the game will just die. Just think, please.

Edited by Fenrig

Look at this, just fucking look at this.

THIS is what we get when we let those motherfucking crappy ass dick-loving bullshitting mainstream and casual gamer magazines review or even feature this game.

Press coverage is a horrible fucking thing, I hope some of you learnt this lesson.

TLDR game is too hard

Cya

just out of curiosity how did you hear about DayZ - Im guessing it surely was'nt reviewed in your XBOX360 magazine ?

Yes, instead of helping, just insult him.

I hate sandbox communities..

• Like 1

Yes, instead of helping, just insult him.

I hate sandbox communities..

Yeah... people are mean-asses for no reason. I can already tell I'm not going to like this forum if everyone's a dick over the smallest stuff.

Edited by SynisterSilence

I am really confused I never can find a weapon these zombies are all runing 4 sec 40's and I havnt seen 1 player in 4 hrs not to mention no way to general chat I wish i could get my money back or they had some type of explanation on wtf to do. Controls are prob the worst in any game I played and my map function never works have no clue where I am or where to go.

This game is amazing, and you bought arma 2 just for this mod... then you are dumb, you don't buy a game just for a mod NEVER!

The game is great, don't give up on it.

The community however is horrible.

• Like 1

The game is great, don't give up on it.

The community however is horrible.

They are not that bad, once u get past the bridge with the trolls.

They are not that bad, once u get past the bridge with the trolls.

I disagree. The game is mostly played by A$$holes that want kill other people just because it will ruin there day.

I disagree. The game is mostly played by A$$holes that want kill other people just because it will ruin there day.

If having your pixels shot in a video game "ruins your day" I'd seek counselling.

you don't buy a game just for a mod NEVER!

Unless, you know, you just want to play the mod because it is what it is and it's not just another bland ass military shooter like the market and industry are flooded with...

can we stop feeding the troll op.

There is a difference between a troll and a stupid.

Oh wait.

If having your pixels shot in a video game "ruins your day" I'd seek counselling.

Sure "ruin your day" is exaggerating, but I was just trying to get a point across.

I could easy say, If you get your kicks from killing unarmed fresh spawns or sniping without any intent of looting (thus gaining nothing but joy at others expense) I'd seek counselling.

Those kind of people are A$$holes and there are a lot of them in the game. I do agree they have the right to play how they want, but it doesn't make them any less of a douchebag.

They might be douche bags but in the end the game wouldn't be the same without them. Realising that makes me calm down pretty quickly when someone one-shots me without warning.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn