Sign in to follow this  
Disgraced

Defensive scripting

Is there a way to start running scripts on MY side what will stop me from becoming a victim to things like teleport hacks?

What if the answer lies not with the server and the hive, but with us as individuals?

Any input?

As long as you're comfortable getting banned right along with all of the hackers, sure. I'm guessing there's something you could do.

I'm guessing there's a script that negates falling damage.

Is there a way to start running scripts on MY side what will stop me from becoming a victim to things like teleport hacks?

What if the answer lies not with the server and the hive, but with us as individuals?

Any input?

So basically what your saying is you want to use scripts to stop the other people using scripts thus becoming one yourself? Lol This has been done before try a bypass and you won't get detected.

I'd like to see offensive actions taken by BE, illegal but hell it would be funny. On detection it uses the BE servers to Dos their connection for the next 24hours. :P

Not workable but wouldn't it be nice . . . . . . . . .

Alternatively I'd love to catch one of those cheaters, tie them to a chair in a shipping container, load them up on LSD, then close the doors and use NVG's and a straight razor, to circle them for a few hours whispering satanic shit and randomly slashing them up, (not too deep). Do that for about 16 hours or so . .. then let them go . .

but I digress. . .

• Like 1

Well, maybe there are scripts that would work on the player side but that aren't illegal, or the developers could publish them. Cough.

It beats just saying "we're helpless" which is the current situation.

Yes, I am currently thinking, "OH MY GOD GUYS, I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT NO ONE THOUGHT OF!!! SOMEONE SHOULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!!"

So, to the devs or whoever.

I'd like to see offensive actions taken by BE, illegal but hell it would be funny. On detection it uses the BE servers to Dos their connection for the next 24hours. :P

Not workable but wouldn't it be nice . . . . . . . . .

Alternatively I'd love to catch one of those cheaters, tie them to a chair in a shipping container, load them up on LSD, then close the doors and use NVG's and a straight razor, to circle them for a few hours whispering satanic shit and randomly slashing them up, (not too deep). Do that for about 16 hours or so . .. then let them go . .

but I digress. . .

Well, I DO have a straight razor here....

As long as you're comfortable getting banned right along with all of the hackers, sure. I'm guessing there's something you could do.

they should just make a easier/better banning system.

Well, maybe there are scripts that would work on the player side but that aren't illegal, or the developers could publish them. Cough.

It beats just saying "we're helpless" which is the current situation.

Yes, I am currently thinking, "OH MY GOD GUYS, I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT NO ONE THOUGHT OF!!! SOMEONE SHOULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS!!!"

So, to the devs or whoever.

There aren't any, you aren't supposed to run client side scripts that where not provided either by the mod you are playing or the mission you have loaded.

That's also why the server check the signature of all your game files.

Trying to fight fire by fire will only get your cd-key bricked.

There aren't any, you aren't supposed to run client side scripts that where not provided either by the mod you are playing or the mission you have loaded.

That's also why the server check the signature of all your game files.

Trying to fight fire by fire will only get your cd-key bricked.

Tis a shame. I guess I'm a fire with fire kind of guy.

We need a white knight scripter.

Edited by Disgraced