Sign in to follow this  
ShigZ

Hackers ruined 5h+ of gaming

what: turned into a dog, mass teleport, mass murder

when: about 10 minutes ago (7:50 - GMT +9)

where : server US 1475

who: A hacker called "(sniper) John" and a accomplice (or more)

For the first since I started the game I found a partner. Like many others at the same time, we were looting Electro. We met in the middle of the street just like the old west movies. But instead of shooting each other, we decided to team up. I had discovered a chopper in the woods and was repairing it alone. I needed help, and my partner was willing to help me fly that UH-1H. So it started one of the best experiences I had in the game so far.

We spent more than 5h coming and going from Cherno to Electro to this spot. I didn't even sleep. We almost got killed by zombies and bandits and the trip was hard. The server wasn't very generous with the spawns and we were always on the limit. At the same time we were very happy to be working together and building a kick-ass helicopter.

Then, we decided to stop and refill our water bottles in Prigorodky by the lake. Suddenly a sniper in a ghillie suit appeared behind my friend pointing his gun at him. We fricked out! We were so close to finish the heli: a few more scrap metal and some more gas and we could fly for the first time. I started screaming: "FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY! Please dont shoot us, we are leaving right now. Let's go". At the same time I was listening to another guy talking, actually singing the Jaws soundtrack, as the shark approaching. He said "Lebron james, can I have an autograph?" (My friend's nickname in the game). I was already moving away from them and told my friend to run to the forest.

Then, I was a dog. I was talking to partner via steam, so I told him it was a hack. He shot and killed the sniper, but the guy just reappearing as it was nothing and shot my friend. He was fast and disconnected before get killed. But I was back in human form in a coma. I saw two guys over my char's body, maybe looting me. The hourglass was decreasing very slowly.

Moments later, a mass teleport occurred in the same spot I was unconscious. I could see only partially lots of people getting shot and killed. The "was killed" names just going up in the corner of the monitor. After that many started to disconnect. I was still in coma and waited to my char to come back before logging off. Still don't know how the situation is with my char.

That was VERY frustrating. Hours of game gone to hell for WHAT? I wonder what this damn hackers find so amusing in messing with other people's play.

I really hope that someone acts quickly to prevent this to happen. I took a screenshot of the end of the game:

post-76918-0-77102400-1343862612_thumb.j

• Like 1

I lost more hours to accidentally stepping on a rock, yesterday.

I ragequit.

Edited by Disgraced

what: turned into a dog, mass teleport, mass murder

when: about 10 minutes ago (7:50 - GMT +9)

where : server US 1475

who: A hacker called "(sniper) John" and a accomplice (or more)

For the first since I started the game I found a partner. Like many others at the same time, we were looting Electro. We met in the middle of the street just like the old west movies. But instead of shooting each other, we decided to team up. I had discovered a chopper in the woods and was repairing it alone. I needed help, and my partner was willing to help me fly that UH-1H. So it started one of the best experiences I had in the game so far.

We spent more than 5h coming and going from Cherno to Electro to this spot. I didn't even sleep. We almost got killed by zombies and bandits and the trip was hard. The server wasn't very generous with the spawns and we were always on the limit. At the same time we were very happy to be working together and building a kick-ass helicopter.

Then, we decided to stop and refill our water bottles in Prigorodky by the lake. Suddenly a sniper in a ghillie suit appeared behind my friend pointing his gun at him. We fricked out! We were so close to finish the heli: a few more scrap metal and some more gas and we could fly for the first time. I started screaming: "FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY! Please dont shoot us, we are leaving right now. Let's go". At the same time I was listening to another guy talking, actually singing the Jaws soundtrack, as the shark approaching. He said "Lebron james, can I have an autograph?" (My friend's nickname in the game). I was already moving away from them and told my friend to run to the forest.

Then, I was a dog. I was talking to partner via steam, so I told him it was a hack. He shot and killed the sniper, but the guy just reappearing as it was nothing and shot my friend. He was fast and disconnected before get killed. But I was back in human form in a coma. I saw two guys over my char's body, maybe looting me. The hourglass was decreasing very slowly.

Moments later, a mass teleport occurred in the same spot I was unconscious. I could see only partially lots of people getting shot and killed. The "was killed" names just going up in the corner of the monitor. After that many started to disconnect. I was still in coma and waited to my char to come back before logging off. Still don't know how the situation is with my char.

That was VERY frustrating. Hours of game gone to hell for WHAT? I wonder what this damn hackers find so amusing in messing with other people's play.

I really hope that someone acts quickly to prevent this to happen. I took a screenshot of the end of the game:

Sorry to say but this will never be fixed with BE in place you might as well quit.

Hackers find amusing to kill everyone with their super powers and slowly destroy every popular game. Mainly, there are a bunch of retard bad kids with psychological problems. They dont know that they have these problems. In their disturbed mind think they are super cool, but what can you do about this lol.... Just like normal people exist, in the same way retards exist...

Sorry to say but this will never be fixed with BE in place you might as well quit.

My char is dead. Woke up bleeding, in a coma.

The way the answers sounds like, you are all pretty cool about being hacked. Is that it?

Btw, what is BE?

Hackers find amusing to kill everyone with their super powers and slowly destroy every popular game. Mainly, there are a bunch of retard bad kids with psychological problems. They dont know that they have these problems. In their disturbed mind think they are super cool, but what can you do about this lol.... Just like normal people exist, in the same way retards exist...

First of all, what the hell. Retard this and retard that. Hate the hackers, if you will, but ease up on the "Let's slander every group we can (un)intentionally with the flagrant abuse of every adjective ever.

My char is dead. Woke up bleeding, in a coma.

The way the answers sounds like, you are all pretty cool about being hacked. Is that it?

Btw, what is BE?

BE is BattlEye, the Anti-Cheat system that Bohemia Interactive (BI) uses to protect its games, similar to VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) for games live Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, L4D, L4D2, and TF2. Not very effective, in the case of DayZ. The game itself also has vulnerabilites that are core to the game itself, and can't really be resolved.

• Like 1