RaO Proliz

[ RaO ] Rise as One, have our own game server and Teamspeak server.

What is your age?

How long have you been playing DayZ?

Two months

Where do you live?

Conyers,Ga

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc)

Sniper or assault/pilot

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can?

I'm generous with loot and if a fellow RaO member dies i will try to save his loot.

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

Kill all three on sight i will not take the chance of three people looting our camp.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

My first order of action is to return fire and make a tactical retreat into the tree line.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

If He had a weapon of any kind i would tell him to drop it. Then i would give him a morphine and tell him to leave the city or we will kill him on sight if we see him again.

What is your age? 18

How long have you been playing DayZ? About 2 months now, maybe a little longer.

Where do you live? Ireland (GMT) however my hours of play are very flexible.

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault, Scout, Support, loot runner, explorer. I'm open to many different roles, if you have another role you would like me to fill, let me know what to do and I'll get it done. I do not like to use a sniper rifle.

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can? The luck of the Irish!

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? I would instruct my group to remain out of sight of the 3 approaching players while trying to make contact through teamspeak. If an out ranking officer is in my channel i would ask him for orders. If not however, and there was no reply in the teamspeak I would let the players take a knee to look in the tents while myself and the other member opened fire on the group of 3. This makes there number advantage null and should ensure our survival in the firefight. Worst case scenario, The 3 members are one of us and didn't declare it, we store their items in the tents and all their gear will be there and waiting for them when they respawn. Better safe than sorry.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? First order of action if I was squad leader would for any able bodies to get into cover and get eyes on the target. After that try to get shots on target while a small squad branches off in a flanking maneuver and if possible get the medic close to the downed team mates while cover fire is put on target.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? If there is a squad member with a silenced weapon the survivor should be taken out. If the survivor has a ranged weapon he should be taken out also. If not he should be left to go his own way. He is no threat in his current state. If he was healed he may follow us until he finds a weapon and opens fire. Seen it too many times now. Any survivor see's a well equipped group and they are instantly tempted to open fire. Better safe than sorry.

What is your age?

15 years old.

I have been playing DayZ for just under one month but I have played ARMA Single player a lot recently to practice driving vehicles and helicopters.

Where do you live?

I live in the united kingdom.

The roll I play the most and I prefer is Assault and Sniper. I know how to use mil dots and zeroing on my sniper and hit 9/10 targets.

I am a very active player playing around 10 hours per day as I have nothing else to do! I used to lead a group (just some friends where we mess around) and got some high bounty really often. I have map awareness knowing most of the map off by hand which is useful for not only knowing where your squad are but for helping them and guiding them around. I can also drive all vehicles and helicopters perfectly not crashing once. I know almost every vehicle spawn on the map. I have two monitors so I always have a map of DayZ on the second monitor :)

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

First, I would shout into our team chat "Is any of these three guys walking into base you?" if the squad said "Nope" I would instantly shout "Other guy in base get down, we need to defend" I would do my best to protect the base and try guide them away from the base as much as possible. I would also keep a look out just in case more people came to help or just came back for revenge.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

First, I would instantly lay down and get to cover and tell the rest of the squad to do so and follow my lead to protect the peoples bodies that have been killed I would tell the medic or whoever has medical supplies to heal the wounded then we would begin our fight slowly pushing and ducking behind cover to get closer.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

This guy is interrupting our operation on cherno so I would have no choice but to kill him even if he is unarmed.

Age ; 17

Location ; England

Role ; Sniper or Assault

Weapon ; AS50 DMR m4A1 or m4A3

How long have i been playing? Around 1month.

About Me ( on Dayz ) ; I'm a good sniper, I don't miss often. Good tactically. Always willing to help team mates when there in need.

Why do you want to join? I enjoy playing with other people and just playing the game. ;)

1) If they don't show signs, ask on teamspeak if anybody is approaching camp. If know one responds open fire with the AS50. Then organize to move camp to a different location incase they come back with more people.

2) first find cover from enemy fire, secondly, find out who has been hit and try to help them out by suppressing the enemy to help the medic.( sniper fire is the most effective. Then tell the ask for backup to ensure nobody else dies or gets injured.

3) I set the squad to form a perimeter around the survivor. If he wants to be helped. Take this gun and whatever from the backpack. ( or tell him to drop the axe or what he is carrying. Ask the medic to give him morphine but if he tries anything risky he will be shot because his life is nothing compared to a team-mates. ( he would be told the circumstances. ) he wouldn't agree he would be shot or left.

add me on skype andyb171 or just send the teampeak address and we'll speak. thanks.

Edited by andyb11

Please if you think you got what it takes to join RaO, join our Teamspeak server (info in the thread) Our recruiting is limited but that is your best shot to join the clan seeing how it is hard to message back 40+ people. Just drop by the TS sometime today and either myself or Goblin will conduct an interview.

"Rise as One"

s16.tserverhq.com:7096

Edited by RaO Proliz

How long have you been playing dayz? Over a month and a half

Where do you live? Canada

Assault. I don't pussy foot around combat i am a very good flanker and no afraid of death.

I am 100% a team player i have lots of gear i can share SVD camo and others.

I always put the team before myself.

I have personally run clans before in other games and i owned and operated a successful torrent sire for 4 years.

So if you need any help with forums or site related, i'm good there.

You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

First i would ask if its any of us if not dependent on what guns we have i would tell the other member to dig in on there incoming path. I would then proceed to flank the enemy and when ready both shoot at the same time catching them in the crossfire.

You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on an enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

Kind of hard to answer when i don't know how many we have left alive. I would immediately start to return fire and instruct my other member to sprint to cover. Most likely i would go down but then my other squad mates will be in good position to counter attack and know their location and size.

Ignore if we can or take out immediately. Helping a stranger isn't worth any risk of my friends.

What is your age?

2 1/2 months

Where do you live?

VT

assault/sniper

I will bring loyally and the want to succeed. I've been playing solo for a while and really want to join up with others.

I will also add 1 more to the ranks.

Scenarios Questions:

First I would let the other member know that there are incoming survivors.

I would then try to get as much info I could on the survivors, like if they have bandit skins and what kind of weapons they have.

If they have bandit skins and/or good weapons then I'd open fire so as to get the drop on them before they would kill us. if it looked like we had the advantage in weapons, I'd give them one warning to stop and run back the way they came. if they refused, I'd open fire.

as squad leader, I would pull out and keep from losing anyone else. I would then try to gather as much intel as I could from back behind the field (probably in a forest). with two men going down I would think that the enemy has some good firepower. I'd have my sniper try to flank around the field on the higher ground while me and the rest of the squad go around the

other side and try to attract the enemies attention just long enough for my sniper to take out the threats. then we'd loot our downed squad mates and continue on.

I would help the survivor only with the right circumstances

1. no immediate threats

2. the survivor is not in an overly exposed area (middle of the street)

3. we have the extra resources and time.

4. the survivor does not have a weapon in their hands.

if all of these things were true, I would have my team cover the area, while one drops the required med supplies down in front of the survivor.

I would keep my gun trained on him just in case he trys anything. after the meds were dropped, I would order the survivor to run the opposite direction we were headed.

More 18+ please, this aint no daycare clan :)

Edited by Hpnot1Q
  • Like 2

***We are now officially closed***

Those recruits who have made it congratz to you.

All others who were declined or never even came to interview,

better luck next time.

Any questions feel free to message me on here.

Any posts from here on out will not be noted as apps.

Our teamspeak will be locked later

today.

------------- (Bravo Squad Leader)xDemGoblinZ

Edited by (RaO)xDemGoblinZ

What is your age?

About 2 months now

Where do you live?

Seattle, WA

I can play a sniper or assault, I'm experienced with both.

I can bring a player with a high level of FPS experience. I can be tactical, clever, and mature. I also have a great sense of humor and can bring more to the table then just a great player. I'm dedicated, prompt, and reliable.

With no warning of being a clan member, they die on sight, you can't risk the camp being raided or risk ourselves dying without protecting the camp. If the camp is discovered, move camps.

Head for cover, regroup, start looking out for the people firing, maintaining position and watching over the bodies of the players.

Cover the medic as he is giving the survivor morphine. However if he has a weapon, make sure it's holstered and if fire happens, the two support fire upon shots.

Edited by zDk

What is your age?

I am currently 18 years of age.

I've been playing since the end of June.

Where do you live?

West Coast USA.

No preference, I'll do what is needed.

I have experience playing in a regiment for the game Mount and Blade: Warband. That game requires a lot of maturity and organization.

Assuming this base is considered secret, I'd ask them to show their signs. If they do not, I would shoot on sight. I'd then notify the owner of the camp that it has been compromised and needs to be moved or more heavily defended ASAP.

I'm not a leader, nor do I want to be. But if forced to give orders, I'd get them out of the open and scan for the enemy. If we found them, we'd fire upon them from a secure position. If we couldn't catch sight of them, we'd get out of the area and come back to complete the mission another day. Depending on what loot was lost by the two men who got killed, I might leave a couple men there to watch the bodies and make sure no one goes near them.

First off I check to see if he's armed. But I need to say I'm a nice guy, I'm not gonna be a dick and kill him if he doesn't have any worthwhile loot. I'd probably have someone cover me while I help him, and keep an eye on him until he's on his way. Now if he had a weapon on him, then I probably wouldn't risk it. But that's just me. How it would be done: Lure him to a safe area, he's not incapable, he can crawl. Drop morphine a good 25 meters away and leave the area. This way we couldn't be backstabbed while giving him morphine.

Edited by Brudagon

The ones who are supose to get the server pass for the TS, got it. The ones who diddent, simply diddent, if you feel like there is something to talk PM Proliz or Goblin in these forums.

Needing 2 or 3 more good members. Still doing interviews on Teamspeak. Just come by and talk

If your still interested check out the Application below and fill it out..

What is your age? 18

How long have you been playing DayZ? 2 weeks

Where do you live? VA/East coast US

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Sniper/assault

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can? I like to think of myself as one of the top tier snipers in the game, I am very patient, do not shoot unless i know i will injure severely or kill, I can counter snipe, and I am also a very tactical person.

I call for backuo, and watch. If they get close I will ask them to ID themselves over general chat, if no response and continued movement i will fire warning shots. If they still push on i will be forced to kill them.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? I must remain calm and lead the remainder of my men to a safe place away from the attackers. If i have not lost too many men, the misson will be carried on. And be sure to get some revenge if possible.

I will first take all of his ammo from him, then i will fix him back up. When he is good i will drop the ammo ~20 feet from him and say pick it up in a minute, then i will be gone. If he has any suplies the clan needs i will take them aswell.

What is your age?

since conception

Where do you live?

texas

Infiltrator. Ask if you want to know

You won't see me coming.

Shoot, Clan members can run back. Better to be safe than sorry. I would expect the same.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Tell the others to get to cover, heal and fire. While I flanked.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? To many teams i have fallen to a trick like this. I would not approach but watch for awhile. If after abit it seemed it was genunine maybe. But most days. Bullet to the head.

What is your age?

Since April

Where do you live?

New York

Sniper or Assault (however willing to be flexible for the needs of the group).

Flexibility and knowledge.

Shoot first, ask questions later. If there are mechanisms in place to prevent friendly fire incidents, and they are not followed, I will fire. If you are supposed to say "Three friendly heading in from the East" over team speak and don't, I will open fire, as well as inform the other member to open fire as well. Protocol must be followed.

The most logical first order of action would be to immediately find cover, and assess the strength of the attackers as well as their location. Attempting to provide medical aid, assuming the members aren't already dead will only lead to more casualties, as a open field is the last place to attempt to provide medical assistance.

Shoot him, then shoot him again. Even if he is unarmed, rendering assistance is filled with more risk then reward, there is no way of knowing whether or not he has a axe on his tool belt that he can take out when you are not paying attention and Axe you a question.

What is your age? 19

How long have you been playing DayZ? A few weeks now

Where do you live? Texas

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Medic/support

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can? Crowd Control. Back when I played WoW I was an officer for a very prominent raiding guild. My job was to keep mics clear during fights and keep everyone simmered down and in line if we had to wait for some reason. I can CC and I do it well.

I ask them if they are friendly. Wait for 5 seconds then ask again. If they don't respond kill them. If they respond and they are friendly I tell them to turn around and leave. If they follow the order I shoot them in the back. Either way they're going to get shot at.

Everyone that's still up gets to cover. Carefully scan to see if we can find the enemy. If we find them open fire, giving someone a chance to drag the two down into said cover. If we can't find the enemy we assess the two downed men's situation. If they can be saved then we might risk someone going out there to check on them. If we can't then we salvage what we can from them. only getting maybe 1 or 2 items at a time, not out long enough for someone to get a bead on them.

If we have excess supplies I tell them to put away any weapon they might have. Once he's up, I tell him to not pull out his weapon and to go in the opposite direction we are going and to not look back. It he breaks any of these rules he's shot.

What is your age? 28

How long have you been playing DayZ? 3 months

Where do you live? New England

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault/medium range semi auto rifles

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can? I don't if no one else can but, great nav skills in vehicles, great shot (used to be in a DoD clan), great at finding vehicles at both spawns and where people stash them.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? Kill them dead immediately if I see them first, otherwise take cover and cause the fight to go on as long as possible.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Go prone probably although I would never lead a squad through a field without serious over watch.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Shoot him dead if I have a silenced weapon, otherwise he gets the hatchet.

Edited by Phredrick