RaO Proliz

[ RaO ] Rise as One, have our own game server and Teamspeak server.

^ RaO Mission File

WiqWI.jpg

Hi There, RaO is a completely new clan just made today. We are looking for experienced players to fill our roles. Please take under consideration that the clan just started today, we don't have 40+ members. We need players to step up and join and pull some weight. We don't want players joining just to bum gear off fellow RaO members. We have plenty of gear and Dayz intelligence. We will distribute gear as we see fit. We are a organized clan meaning we will utilize a ranking system such as Private's Sergeant's lieutenant and so forth... We are currently trying to setup our new Base of Operations.

We have our own Teamspeak server and game server and possible soon to be website and such, also we are all Americans.

​ Requirements

• TeamSpeak 3

vs16.tserverhq.com:7096 - Our Teamspeak Server

• Experience
  • Active Player
  • Mature Player

If your still interested check out the Application below and fill it out..

What is your age?

How long have you been playing DayZ?

Where do you live?

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc)

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can?

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

Feel free to reply to this on the forums filling out your application and I will be sure to contact you or give you teamspeak details to have a 1on1 interview ASAP. Recruitment is OPEN we are in desperate need of players but that does not mean we will accept anyone. We are a clan looking to get bigger not hold the hands of new Dayz players learning the ropes. All this being said I hope to see all of you in RaO soon!

-Signed RaO Leader in Command :thumbsup: "Rise as One"

Edited by RaO Proliz
  • Like 12

What is your age? 22

How long have you been playing DayZ? 3 weeks

Where do you live? NY/NJ

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Sniper/Assault

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Honestly i can't promise anything of that sort i'm sure there are other hardcore fps gamers out there that will apply to your outfit in the future. I'm a fairly accurate sniper. I can kill anything within a 600m range within 3 shots. Anything past that is up to luck and server registry/lag.

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

I would have the other member amscray to cover, while i flanked them and told them to stop moving and to drop their primary weapons and not turn around.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

Get down to the fucking ground.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Give him morphine and back out while maintaining vision of said survivor.

What is your age?: I am 18 years of age.

How long have you been playing DayZ?: Since release, I am in love and have a lot of knowledge of the game.

Where do you live?: USA, Wisconsin.

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc): I am a sniper at heart, always have been, always will be:) I jsut say that because i love it so much, but i am very versatile and can do anything really!

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other member can?: I am so very active playing 8-12 hours a day! Also i stream everyday for that same length of time, If we have a campsite/base i will blackout the screen when going to our base so no one viewing can find out where it is, as well as my overlay covers everything like game tags ect, so they can't find what server we are on:) I am also a leader, i have lead many teams in many games, CS:S, Dota, as well as some SC2. So i can help lead, snipe, and stream it all so we can get our name out there as well as look back at cool highlights. (Btw, i have about 30 viewers at all times on my stream and its growing everyday, about 70 followers now and over 1,500 unique views!!)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?:Well firsst off it depends if they are part of our clan at all, if i didn't know i would call out to see if they are friendly, if they return with fire, of course i would do my best to defend the base because DayZ is a HIGH RISK to LOW REWARD ratio kind of game so it's important our home base is not comprimised!

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?: I would get down and return fire while giving orders to one other member (the medic) to bandage the wounded and nothing but that because as long as they aren't bleeding they can return fire as well, once the enemy is down then I would have the medics heal the wounded with morphine/painkillers/blood bags whatever they needed while the rest of us cover them in case of reinforcement from the enemy.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?: If we are a full squad, and the survivor had a gun i would be sketched because you cannot trust anyone in the game so i would help by having the team sit back and overlook the area and the survivor asking for help while the medic heals him, if the survivor would turn on the medic we would open fire, otherwise we would continue on our OP glad we helped out survivor:)

What is your age?

Since you started out of a makarov and 2 mags, so 1.2 or 1.3

Where do you live?

Pullman, WA (PST)

Sniper with SD weapons on hand

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?

Deadly efficiency and great laughs

Kill on sight.

Hide in the near trees and find out witch direction the enemy will be coming to loot the bodies.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

Kill him

All applications have been noted, Make sure your all on tomorrow for Interviews.

What is your age?

alittle more than a month

Where do you live?

newyork us

Doesnt matter to me ill take anything

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?i

i can promise kindness, teamwork,and fun

I would make sure that everyone was informed of there presence and soon as i knew of them and id make sure that everyone was read for them.

ii would tell eveyone to get down,into cover and look for the attackers

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond

If he had a gun pointing at us i would kill him if he was unarmed and i had excess i would patch him up and send him on his way

What is your age? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? 2 week

Where do you live? uk

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) scout/bait

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?tactics and expert manovering in a fire fight

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? while sending the outher squad member over to the right keeping a visual on the marks calling out ther pastions and takeing sincrnised shots takeing them out swift and smooth

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?droping to the ground asking for role call seeing what members i still have and witch members are dead, if the remaning mebers have the skills to flush out the enamy we proseed onwards if not we lay down conver fire while anouther member loots our fallen team mates or recovers any injerd ones

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? ask if it was one of our team that shot him in the first place if so finish the job.... if not help him up and on his way to spead the word or our great clan to outher survivers

What is your age? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? 2 week

Where do you live? uk

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) scout/bait

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?tactics and expert manovering in a fire fight

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? while sending the outher squad member over to the right keeping a visual on the marks calling out ther pastions and takeing sincrnised shots takeing them out swift and smooth

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?droping to the ground asking for role call seeing what members i still have and witch members are dead, if the remaning mebers have the skills to flush out the enamy we proseed onwards if not we lay down conver fire while anouther member loots our fallen team mates or recovers any injerd ones

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? ask if it was one of our team that shot him in the first place if so finish the job.... if not help him up and on his way to spead the word or our great clan to outher survivers

Don't mean to be super rude, but the grammar and the phrasing of this guy just made my brain have an aneurism. In a world of auto correct and spell check, there are still people that do this?

Just a tip. If you want to have anyone take you seriously from text based places, work on spelling and proper phrasing.

What is your age?

Over a month.Have high experience in many positions including tactics.

Where do you live?

NY,US

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc?

Medic/Assault

Loyalty,honesty,determination,tactical gameplay,and ofcourse personality.

Im assuming you have callsigns and are on teamspeak since its a requirement.Quickly get into attack position not being seen switch to a TS channel(if you have more then 1)

and ask if anyone is approaching.If no replies are given in a certain amount of time then its shoot on sight.

First off I wouldn't RUN to my enemy position.Running = Death and also going across a field is a nono,you make your way AROUND the field with proper cover by crouching or proning with a 10-20 meter spread depending on area etc.

Second depends how many people are in my squad aside from those 2 men.If its only those 2 then i simply back away and fallback.Why give the enemy another reason to loot an extra body.

If i have more people in my squad and are in it then different commands would be given.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? As this is a Bandit clan it depends on the ROE.I personally would make sure not to be noticed and scout the area for an ambush,hence you never know what tactics people use.Most likely if hes not unarmed at all with no gear etc then continue with our OP.No need to attract more attention to ourselves.

Thanks for all the applications guys! Keep them coming :D . That being said all the applications have been reviewed so far. Stand by for an interview.

I am 20

I have been playin dayz for a month

From Memphis tn

Prefer sniper (I have acquired a ghillie suit)

I am a very experienced gamer and I can bring unique insights into situations that others do not have.

Assuming I am in communication with my team mates I will alert them to the approaching group and when we all have clear line of sight I would give the order to shoot to kill. Can't risk communicating with the group. Also I will assume the group is well armed because they made it all the way to our hq.

Order remaining men including self to cover fire while one person (medic) tends to wounds, just enough to get our team mates up and running to retreat.

I would communicate with him and judging by the way he responds I will either help or put him out of his misery. Can't risk him following us after we help him if he seems hostile.

Thanks for all the Apps guys, keep them coming! Also If I don't get to you make sure you send me a message to let me know

Currently doing interviews right now, message me if you want an interview. Trying to find some solid players that are willing to fill the Assault squads Alpha and Bravo. That being said we need some players that are willing to fill the role of raiding city's and other players and what not for the Assault Squad. We have a squad leader for Alpha (myself) but we also need a leader for Bravo. Looking for a strategic and tactical player to fill that role. One who really want's to lead a squad into battle. ( Sniper Team is full )

What is your age? 21

How long have you been playing DayZ? A couple of weeks.

Where do you live? Canada

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Knowledge of most towns and looting routes.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? Observe the group of three while taking positions to better defend the camp if needed.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Depends on how many people I am in charge of. More than likely it would be take cover and and figure out who's shooting from where.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Scout out the location for remaining survivors (or the guys friends) take positions around the survivor and then cover the medic of the group if they find it safe to administer morphine (if an extra one is available)

Doing more interviews and Squad play tonight around 8 or so. we play alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Don't mean to be super rude, but the grammar and the phrasing of this guy just made my brain have an aneurism. In a world of auto correct and spell check, there are still people that do this?

Just a tip. If you want to have anyone take you seriously from text based places, work on spelling and proper phrasing.

I don't mean to be super rude either, but judging someone on their typing is really stupid, sometimes I like to lazy type and I class myself as a good gamer, I've seen the best of players on multiple types of games type like he has, so yeah, stop sniffing down at people with the sarcastic comments and go sniff your mums underwear instead, remember, I'm not trying to be super rude :)

• Like 3

What is your age?

about a month

Where do you live?

USA/east

Sniper/spotter

sniper skills and a friendly player (to my clan and unarmed)

check if there with us(by check with are people not them) if not, then shoot and take them out

supressing fire and let are medic do the work. or if medic is down then ill heal the squad members myself

wasting meds on someone not in are clan? what if we need those for are people. no thanks. (and were bandits arnt we) and leave him and take his beans :P.

Edited by mesmichael

I don't mean to be super rude either, but judging someone on their typing is really stupid, sometimes I like to lazy type and I class myself as a good gamer, I've seen the best of players on multiple types of games type like he has, so yeah, stop sniffing down at people with the sarcastic comments and go sniff your mums underwear instead, remember, I'm not trying to be super rude :)

thank :) and the game is nothing to do with reading and writeing anyway so who cares? :)

• Like 1

What is your age? 24

How long have you been playing DayZ? from release

Where do you live? sweden

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) sniper

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? cruelty hehe :P

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? i whould set my friend as backup while i move to them to find out who they are, if they not belong there i whould rain led on them for sure.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? take cover, spread out, return fire, help the wounded

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? i whould toss him a flare, 2 shots into the air, then run

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? i whould toss him a flare, 2 shots into the air, then run

lol nice way to kill him :)

• Like 1

We found our kids

Again, it is hard for me to keep up on these posts. It is highly recommended that you send me a message letting me know you want an interview so we can set it up ASAP.

What is your age?

Long enough to know what I'm doing. Don't ask for a specific length, because I haven't been keeping track.

Where do you live?

Texas, USA

Sniper/Medic/anything else

I have good leading skills,I have some "Good" (I'll tell them if I get recruited) weapons already, plus I'm not a "trigger happy nut". I use precision and stealth, and I KOS any confirmed hostiles. Anyone else, I give them a chance first.

Depends on the base: A, I pull back to a defensible cover and open fire, hopefully causing them to pull back, or killing/wounding them. B, I retreat from the area, flank around, and hit them from behind. C, I split from my partner and we hit them from two sides. D, I retreat and save the gear we have. (This will only be a RARE case.

First action is to find where the shooter(s) are/is. Failing that, i would attend to my men as best I could. If I couldn't get to them, then I'd leave them and finish the objective.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond

If he has a weapon (sniper rifle, assault rifle, any Military grade gun) shoot him and take his gear. If he has a "low class" weapon(Enfield, Winchester, Makarov) then force him to give over his weapon(s), then heal him. If he has no weapon(an obvious new spawn) then I'd heal him and send him on his way.

The first two answers relate to avoiding healing someone and having them shoot you in the back. Personally, my rule is shoot anyone with a gun, but I don't always do this, especially to people who are on my team, or are new spawns.

Edited by luxey012