RaO Proliz

[ RaO ] Rise as One, have our own game server and Teamspeak server.

What is your age?

How long have you been playing DayZ?

about a month or 2

Where do you live?

The UK

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc)

Assault or Medic. im also fairly good at being friendly if you know what i mean ;)

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?

i dont care for my life in day z so i will always put my team mates before myself so i make a very good meat shield

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

depending on if they have already seen us i would tell the other member to go prone then hide. wait untill they start to loot our tents then kill them

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

find where we are getting shot from and lay down suppressive fire as we head to cover one by one

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

if he has a gun kill him. if he dosent then leave him be. i might even drop a morphine about 50 meters infront of him. because im nice like that

What is your age? 23

How long have you been playing DayZ? 4 weeks

Where do you live? Mountains of Georgia

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Any, I'm willing to fill any roles required

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Dedication and an understanding of military tactics. Prior 11B with the 82nd ABN

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

Take them out systematically by priority as long as I'm sure they're not friendlies. I would execute them with extreme violence.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

Move to cover and attempt to engage the ambush. If it's a close ambush then it's time to turn and burn.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

I would offer aid but only after vocally informing the survivor that if he moves or aims at anyone he will be shot on sight. I would position myself behind the survivor and order him to drop his weapons and not move.

What is your age? 21

How long have you been playing DayZ? Over two months.

Where do you live? US, Minnesota

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Medic or Assault

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Well, my character is no different from any one elses. I can't fly, I'm not invincible. I feel everyone can do anything. But I can say that I'm a mature and tactical player.

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching

Get behind cover, say into the teamspeak, "if anyone is approaching camp, lean side to side now". If these people do not do it, I will tell whoever I am with to open fire.

Tell my men to zig-zag to the nearest cover, assess the situation, and hold our ground until we have eyes on the hostiles. Then, wait until we get a good shot, and open fire.

If he has anything we want/need, I will shoot him point blank in the face, no questions asked. If he doesn't have anything, I might place a morphine 50 meters in front of him, so he has to crawl to it. That way, he can't follow us.

What is your age?

Nineteen

five or six months (450Hours according to steam)

Where do you live?

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada, however I play at odd hours.

I'm a sniper by trait in most games, however i also make a good stealth op but when it comes down to it i can play whatever role is required of me.

Well I can bring a vast knowledge of the game and also I can bring my sniping skill and my good humor to you're group

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

well of course I would inform whoever I'm with of the danger then i would slip off to the side and depending on if their is a chance that they have not seen our camp I would swiftly take them out, if they do however know that our camp is their i would wait until they start looting and take them out while they are occupied.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? my first order is to tell everyone to get down while I return some cover fire, I would then request that the medic sees to the wounded in order of who needs it most example is if someone is bleeding and unconscious they should be seen to first while we return cover fire then if their is a other squads online i would send someone to request for some support while sending any snipers into better positions. Once we have confirmed targets we will then executrix the best strategy to quickly deal with the enemy's with as few casualty's as possible.

Well how I respond is directly related to how much intel i have, assuming I have none tho i would first see if he had a gun, if not i would send my groups medic to drop morphine at a safe location near the injured then once we comferm that the person knows where the drop is we would move on with the op.

*We have now read and reviewed all applications up until this post.Those of you who haven't joined our teamspeak yet to get interviewed,please do so ASAP.*

*Just jump right in and ask for Proliz,Nick or myself.*

*We are officially closed for sniper positions.We are only accepting assault team apps at this point.*

*Few spots are left.As our limit is to keep the clan to a maximum of 16 people.Make those applications impressive*

*Those of you who have applied and weren't responded to or were just too late,make sure to keep an eye out

for future openings*

------ (Bravo Squad Leader) xDemGoblinZ

The night is darkest right before the dawn.I promise you,when you log back in the morning,your shit will be gone :D

• Like 1

I wouldn't recommend closing applications to snipers.

There may be a better sniper out there, a better teammate, a better something related to sniper, looking to join a group such as your own.

One that is better than one you may have recently accepted.

If your really serious about your group, I'd do some marksmanship tests or something of the likes.

Too many kids run around the forums saying "I'M A SNIPER I'M A SNIPER" because they think it's cool.

Video games glorify snipers, so every kid in the world thinks if they have a sniper rifle, they can snipe with it.

Just my two cents.

Good luck with your new group.

I wouldn't recommend closing applications to snipers.

There may be a better sniper out there, a better teammate, a better something related to sniper, looking to join a group such as your own.

One that is better than one you may have recently accepted.

If your really serious about your group, I'd do some marksmanship tests or something of the likes.

Too many kids run around the forums saying "I'M A SNIPER I'M A SNIPER" because they think it's cool.

Video games glorify snipers, so every kid in the world thinks if they have a sniper rifle, they can snipe with it.

Just my two cents.

Good luck with your new group.

We're not only looking for good snipers.There are multiple characteristics we are looking for.

Thank you for the tip but we're running things a little more different then what your thinking of.

Good luck to you as well.

Also,we closed NEW applications for snipers.The ones that have been posted above my original post are still in

transaction as we gave them time to come in for interview.

Edited by (SSrT)xDemGoblinZ

What is your age?

-about 1 month

Where do you live?

-Canada (Est time zone)

-To be honest it doesnt really matter, ill play whatever is needed, being a sniper can be boring for me as i would prefer to be up front so in terms of the question ill go with Assault or Medic

-as a person the best thing i can promise is being trustworthy and integrity, ya im sure a lot of people say "oh you can trust me" but i can honestly say i am, i dont care for items in a game as much as i do enjoying the game for what it is with the people i play with.. thats the main thing that keeps games alive for me. when i dedicate myself to something i stick with that commitment which is more than i can say for other people ive met in game so far, ive had lots of experience when it comes to playing team based games from MMOs to games such as the ghost recon series or Battlefield series. im currently apart of an xbox 360 team that plays in online based tournaments here and there, i know how to work with a squad of people in order to accomplish goals and i like to communicate which i feel is a really big part of being successful in a game such as this

-the first step is to try and create a link in terms of communication. could they be random people exploring who happened to come across the camp by mistake? possibly, they could also be trying to sneak in and steal or kill. you mentioned creating a rank system so my first response would be to get a hold of the person in charge and relay the situation, secondly try to create some communication between the players to see if you can figure out what their intentions are.. shoot first ask questions later is a really easy way to make unnecessary enemies. if they do happen to be hostile with bad intentions then you can always press your trigger if it comes down to it

-assess the situation the best you can and retreat to a safe close by location where you can better assess the situation. the first priority would be to eliminate the threat in the safest way possible to avoid losing more people..

-I like to lend a helping hand to other people in game, like i said eariler in my app i worry more about the people in game than i do the items it has to offer.. i feel helping someone that way would be building a bridge to possibly a good future recruit or someone whos part of a group already that would spread a positive word about us. i would rather be known for being a good person over the guy with amazing guns that you should avoid. that being said if i had the means to help him get back on his feet and on his way i would.. (unless hes a kid with an axe trying to kill a person whos trying to help him thats carrying fully automatic weapons pointed at his face warning him to stop being an idiot... long story lol)

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM on the forums.. if you would like to chat one day let me know when a good time is, i check the forums usually a coupld times everyday.. thanks for your time

Cheers, Matt

*We have now read and reviewed all applications up until this post.Those of you who haven't joined our teamspeak yet to get interviewed,please do so ASAP.*

*Just jump right in and ask for Proliz,Nick or myself.*

*We are officially closed for sniper positions.We are only accepting assault team apps at this point.*

*Few spots are left.As our limit is to keep the clan to a maximum of 16 people.Make those applications impressive*

*Those of you who have applied and weren't responded to or were just too late,make sure to keep an eye out

for future openings*

------ (Bravo Squad Leader) xDemGoblinZ

The night is darkest right before the dawn.I promise you,when you log back in the morning,your shit will be gone :D

As Goblin states we still are recruiting without a doubt. If we passed you up and you think you deserve a shot in SSrT then by all means join the TeamSpeak server and tell us you want an interview. That is key if you wish to join SSrT because it is hard for me to message back 40+ people. Thanks guys!

What is your age?

3 months

Where do you live?

Texas

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc..

Combat medic

I can promise loyalty, respect, and good spirits even in the toughest of times.

Scenarios Questions:

Alert the team member, and tell them to turn back or be fired upon. If they do not comply, their actions will seal their next respawn.

Locate where the the hostile fire is coming from and return fire. When the the threat has been dealt with we will then take care of the wounded, and continue as planned.

Have 2 men secure the area(scout for other hostiles, traps, ect..) , have one man cover me as I drop morphine 10 m away from the person, and continue on our way with eyes on the wounded man.

Edited by GreenmanGhost

I am 15 years old.

I've played for about 7 weeks.

I live in Conyers,GA

I prefer be sniper and I am a skilled pilot.

I will not lie I can't promise anything, but i'll try to go out of my way for others.

1) I would first try to make contact and check if they were friendly, if they take to long to respond I would probably kill them if they had Assault rifles for the safety of my teammate and I.

2) Get everyone alive to go prone, tell everyone to fire at will, and get our medic to heal downed players.

3) I would take any guns he has from him and give him morphine and leave him in the city.

What is your age?

1month

Where do you live?

canada

assault and medic

a mature and experienced player, very turstworthy

kill them with my sniper if i can get a clear shot. while ask for help in teamspeak. And i will also ask my clan members to get on high grounds in order for them get a better chance for killing invaders. Or i will ask my other team member to go around and attack them from behind.

take cover right away. check for any other players while in a safe position., take them down if i can get a chance to. us smoke to cover up my wounded teammates and help them asap.

check if he is still able to shoot or if he is armed or not, if yes then kill him right away. check for surroundings before approaching him, check for snipers on high grounds. if everything is safe then loot him and run,

Edited by andyfang666

What is your age?

Since March

Where do you live?

Maine, USA

Medic/Support. I am also a great engineer for vehicles

The fact that I come in with 5 months of experience, a keen knowledge of the land, an ability to work well with others, a sharp eye, and most importantly I know when something is too risky.

Without showing a sign I assume that you mean they didn't greet you. Assuming that they didn't see me or my friend I would run for the nearest cover with my weapon. I would have my friend do the same and flank around to get behind them. Usually experienced groups have a sniper who is on the look out and would have the other member take him out first then I would open fire on the members who are looking inside the tents. I would take them out quickly before they have time to alt f4. I would then proceed to put an extra bullet in each of their head and regroup with the member to look out for any other possible person.

Then I would contact the leader asap and have our camped move to a safer location.

First off if you are running across the field there is something wrong with that. You always have someone stay behind and along the edge who is sniper as a look out. But in spirit of the scenario i will continue. I would proceed to give direction for my men to run at a right angle to the people shotting so we can get to the nearest cover and open fire upon them. I would have my remaining men split into 2 groups one to engage the group head on the other to flank around and take that group out. The most important thing is to ensure that my men are safe, but also to recover the bodies of the fallen comrades if they had any good gear and I assume that they would. If they had nothing good I would just retreate and count our loses and attempt a safer approach to take out the enemy in order to get their gear.

I would kill him without a doubt, but with an ax for silence or if one of my group had a silenced weapon and kill him. The reason is he might kill one of us just for fun or try to get us all and alert others of our position.

Looks like a came a little late for this party but

What is your age? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? Over a Month

Where do you live? Canada

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault Medic or Driver (Pretty flexible)

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? 100% Devotion

If they havn't seen one of us, one would go to flank and provide overwatch while the other gets ready to kill them. From assesment of there gear, weapons, and military tactics determine if they are a valid threat. If they are a high threat level open fire preferable from somewhere they may not be able to see you. If they are a low threat lvl (Axes and such) make sure thet they cant run and confront them through Direct communication. If there is no response procede to open fire. If they respond with hostility open fire. If they respond freindly procede to mug them for what they have and either kill or send them on there way. For a added saftey measure consult with a higher authority and determine whether moving the camp location is required.

Order whatever troops i have left to take cover in nearby trees and find where the shots came from. If there is another squad online i would procede to call in re-enforcement. Whilst in cover hopefully then we could determine where the shots came from and procede with an action plan. If it was a solo bandit prefferable make sure he does not know where we are and procede to perform overwatch on the dead soldier. If it appears this was a counter-strike performed by the enemy, make sure our location is unknown to them if no backup is avaliable determine whether we can engage the enemy without losing the rest of the squad. If we could not kill them i would order a retreat with 1-2 guys as further recon to hopefully tract the attacks to there base at which point a formulated strike could be performed.

Ask our overwath if he sees anymore survivors in our vicinity. If he is alone procede to associate his threat level, gear and guns. Procede with direct communication (if no response execute). Attempt to determine whether he is a survivor or bandit. If e is a survivor take what gear he has and provide him with a morphine (if supplies are plentiful). If he is a bandit determine if he is in a clan or solo, if in a clan attemp to determine where there base is for a possible future attack and execute.

Sorry for the chronicle anwsers on the hypotheticals but i like to cover all my bases lol.

What is your age?

2 months

Where do you live?

FL

Assault or sniper preferably. But medic should not be a problem either. Basically, whatever roles needs to be fulfilled at that particular time.

Situational awareness and an extensive knowledge of game mechanics. I can keep calm and act rationally in hectic situations.

I coordinate with my fellow member to get behind them while they are busy going through camp. As they are preoccupied we double back and catch them off guard.

Attempt to find where the shots are coming from while locating the nearest form of cover in the field and go prone. From there, either return fire or try to escape the field without being shot.

Depends on the person. If they are a fresh spawn I might show some sympathy. If their gear is decent I will probably put them out of their misery.

What is your age? 19

How long have you been playing DayZ? about 2 months

Where do you live? Belgium Gmt+1

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Long range rifling/sniper. But also willing the pick up the role rlly needed

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? If needed a Ts3 server/channel. A fun and friendly time. I'm willing to go to great lenghts to help out fellow members/friends.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? 1: Look if i know any of them. (being in the clan)

2: Ask them to halt and if they are friendly.

3: give them about 15 seconds to react if not open fire to be safe (better safe then sorry)

4: obviously if they fire fire back and try to save to camp even if it means me dying.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Tell them to get to cover. Fire back and providing cover fire for the medic to get get/heal our fallen members. Once our members are safe if they are try to locate and get some info about the attacker(s). And if doable seek and destroy.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Seeing as i'm a mostly friendly player I would help the player with some morfine. Though while the entire time being watched by aatleast 2 extra ppl while the medic helps him while the remaining guy/ppl keep a lookout.

Edited by Aecuss

Hello everyone.We are now currently only recruiting:

1 assault

1 support

1 spotter

Those of you who haven't come into our teamspeak for an interview you have very limited time left to do so.

All applicants who apply after this post please understand we have very limited spots open.

Out of 60+ apps(including walkins) only 5 were selected for trial.

Those of you who made it congrats so far.

When we are done with recruitment we will officially lock our teamspeak and lock all application.

We will also update our roster on the original thread post.

Any questions feel free to PM me ill respond when I can.

---------- (Bravo Squad Leader) xDemGoblinZ

Edited by (SSrT)xDemGoblinZ

(Red highlights are for easy differentiation between the questions and the answers)

What is your age? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? Approximately 5 weeks

Where do you live? Pennsylvania, US

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc): Sniper/Medic/Any position that is required

I won't pretend to be superior to everyone else in a singular role, because there is always someone better out there. I will, however, state other skills which the clan may or may not require.These include the knowledge of Loot spawns, areas in which players most commonly roam, locations suitable for defensive habitation in an emergency, and a developed understanding of the map.

Take a defensive position, confirm the friendliness or hostility of the group (not through the simple question of "Are you friendly?," of course), and if the group would either A) Act strangely B) Reply with no evidence of friendliness and display an outward disdain with our presence or C) Attack us outright, we should open fire in an attempt to protect not only the other member of the clan, but also to protect the livelihood of the clan as a whole. After dealing with the potential threat, the proper measures to ensure the safety and location of the camp are not compromised will be taken to, again, ensure the livelihood of the clan as a whole.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?'

Take a defensive position behind a tree, a bush, or some other sort of cover, and return fire onto the attackers from behind cover to suppress the enemy. Attempt to get medical attention to the two soldiers who have been hit if possible. Never leave a man behind, even if it would end horribly and cost your life, or even the lives of your squad members. While some may consider this an ignorant thought process, being that the basis of the game is survival, it would be against an obvious moral code to leave a clan member behind if the possibility of rescue is available.

Unfortunately, due to numerous occasions in which I have been personally betrayed while tending to the wounds of those unknown to be hostile or friendly, I would most likely encourage the squad to avoid any and all contact with the survivor. Of course, this would change if the main goal of the clan were to serve and protect the survivors of Chernarus, but as this question's context seems to be aimed at your ability to assess a situation and determine the safest means of moving your squad-mates through an extremely hostile area while maintaining optimal conditions for survival, I would bypass helping other survivors that are not a part of the squad (unless of course they would be clan members).

Edited by ghostrec35

What is your age? 16

How long have you been playing DayZ? 3 weeks

Where do you live? US, Los Angeles

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Prefer recon rather than the title of "sniper" I prefer to scout out areas and recon 90% of the time and shoot 10% of the time. but im also dynamic, able to play any position without any mistakes. anyone can say they are a good sniper because anyone can shoot someone when standing still. a snipers worth in this game is the ability to assess situations with accuracy as well as providing sufficient overwatch. if a sniper sees multiple targets he need to understand which one seems like the squads leader as well as have a good understanding of which target would hurt the opponent most if he were to take it out. snipers also need to be able to move patiently and quietly to target sites, being able to stay still for hours.

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? My skill sets are disposable for any squad. (being honest :D)

call out their positions, make sure the other member has a sight line on the targets, ill will call out which one i will shoot and give the other member his target, after we engage both targets and assuming they are dead we both go for the 3rd member of the group at the same time

since i have a good headset i would know where the shots came from and what kind of weapons they are using. simply call of their positions and give an attack order (wouldnt be running in the middle of an open field in the first place)

dont help the survivor, this situation has happened to me before and it was a trap. perhaps if there is enough men to get 360 coverage we could help him but first i would have to ask where the people are that shot him first, if he complies then i would give him morphine if we had spare

Edited by Scudiera

What is your age? 22

How long have you been playing DayZ? Started on May 19th

Where do you live? Wisconsin, USA

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault and Sniper

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can? I can bring experience, the ability to follow orders, get along with other members and get stuff done.

I would alert any other team players that were currently either logged in and elsewhere in the game and those who were on TS who may not be in game to try and call in reinforcements. I would then set up defensive positions with the other clan member based off of what our current weapon load out was (ex: sniper would move out of base to get a shot on them when they were checking tents etc). I would then coordinate with the other member when to fire upon the intruders, attempting to eliminate 2 of the targets at the same time to leave only 1 threat alive and put the odds in our favor. After that open fire on the remaining player, after eliminating him continue to watch for any other back up their group may have had while waiting for reinforcements to come and sweep the area.

My first order would be for everyone to get down and get into cover to prevent any more casualties. I feel this would be the ideal first order in order to preserve as many squad members as possible as well as giving us time to communicate where the shots came from and set up a counterattack measure/call in backup.

I would not risk sending any squad mate near him due to the high probability that as soon as the survivor is helped he would in turn kill the person who helped him for his gear. It is a chance not worth taking.

What is your age?

A week

Where do you live?

Vancouver Canada

Assault

What can you bring to RaO that you promise no other recruit can?

Sick ass tactics and ambushes and stuff and lots of fun and joking aroung.

Shoot them because you dont want to take chances.

Tell everyone to take cover and make sure no one takes the dead bodies loot while looking for the shooters.

Shoot Him in the face because i want a murder.

What is your age?

About a month maybe longer.

Where do you live?

Canada

Assault or Sniper support. Still working on getting better with Marksmanship rifles.

Everyone always puffs their chest out for this question and I refuse. There is one thing I can bring that no other recruit can. My uniqueness

Let the other person in the camp know that we have possible approaching hostiles and to take up a concealed position and then offer one challenge from a concealed position if no adequate reply is given to verify the validity of presence such as being a part of the clan. Terminate the threat.

Obtain cover/concealment if possible, if not order a retreat to a more defensible position In order to take out any possible threats to either the remainder of the squad or those who are down on the ground. The first priority is given to the lives of those who are still able to fight. Helping casualties is secondary Can't help them if we all die because we tried to help them before securing the area.

From a concealed position tell him that I will give him help if he gives me any intel he has of other players in the area possible snipers ect, and then depending on my mood either leave or put him out of his misery from a protected position while having the rest of my squad keep an eye out for a possible trap.

Edited by Chaossound
  • Like 1

What is your age?

1 month

Where do you live?

Portugal

Sniper

No Promise but, Fun moments, follow everything

Get cover and shoot

Tell everyone to get to a safe place a if there are some snipers tell them to look around for enemies (in a safe place)

Give him morphine and kill him secons later.