RaO Proliz

[ RaO ] Rise as One, have our own game server and Teamspeak server.

What is your age?

18 (March 12th 1994)

How long have you been playing DayZ?

1 month

Where do you live?

Australia (GMT +10)

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc)

Preferrably Sniper however i dont mind being Assault. If i have to, ill be Medic or a Mechanic.

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can?

Hard question. Just thinking about it, upon most of the other recruits, i can provide a fun and engaging experience to the clan whilst still staying serious and using tactics to eliminate enemies. My DayZ experiences that i have had (E.g. clan v me experiences) provide some insight into how to react when certain situations arise in combat.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

Running out in the open or trying to flee is too risky now since they have entered the area. I would take cover with my member, inside the base we are currently in, then the others approach and enter the building, we would open fire as soon as they enter the doors. Once we eliminate all three and make sure the whole area is safe by scouting out the surrounding area, i would either get myself and the other member to get out of that building, one after the other. this is because we eliminated three ememies, however we dont know if they have a sniper watching the building. its safer if one of us runs out and makes sure the area is safe to flee from.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

By down you mean dead? broken leg? unconcious? well ill assume that by down u mean dead. If two men died whilst i was leading them to get intel on the position of enemies, it would depend if i was in an open area or what objects are arround us. if we are in an open field, we are at an extremely high risk of being taken out.

SNIPER SITUATION: if we are in a tree line, i would run further, with the members of the group that are still alive, into the tree line for safety. i would then ask the members who got shot and killed, which direction did they hear the shot from. i would have a rough idea of where the sniper is located. Then i would wait 10 minutes for the sniper to loose his stress of trying to find us and let the heat die down. i would then crawl to a point where i may be able to gain a visual on the sniper and most likely i and my team would be hiding behind objects (Tree's, Rocks and such).

CLOSE ASSAULT SITUATION: I would kneel/lie down and gain a quick visual of where the assault team is. I would tell the rest of the squad that is alive, where the enemies are located by using my compass. Once their position is known, returning fire is necessary. hiding behind close objects/tree's is necessary to gain cover and have the advantage over the other enemies. Once the enemies flee/die, we would head for safer ground. If we are in an open field, then basically, there is very minimal cover. the best bet would be either to run to a lone standing tree or lie down in the grass and attempt to take any cover you see at all.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

Like the moral is, Dont trust anybody at all. He is a stranger to us and we do not know him. it could be a trap or even bait to kill our team. Leave the broken leg player and make sure we are safe.

Edited by viperman67

We found our kids

Instead of replying with some sort of insult because I'm far from a "kid", just PM me the server you play on and your in-game name and where you like to hang out, gives me something to do :)

All SSrT actions have been postponed until tomorrow around 11am (est) have some personal things to attend to tonight. If I did not interview you today do not be discouraged It's hard to interview 15+ people. Just wanna give an update, YES sniper team is full right now. We don't need 40 snipers running around the base. Assault is the main priority right now to fill my alpha squad and I'm still looking for my pointman for Bravo squad. Also very important. Tomorrow is really gonna be all about playing time. I look forward to teaming up with you players and having you in my squad. It's really gonna let me know how our chemistry is gonna play out. In other news I'm so happy with how the clan is starting off. The thread is hot and I'd like to keep it that way. As far as SSrT goes, we are building a great foundation for it at the moment. Already have the private Teamspeak sorted out and soon to be under construction.. The SSrT website. I've also been looking into an SSrT server for ourselves That way we don't have to deal with hacker bullshit. Message me anytime you need something I'll reply to you ASAP. Thanks for sticking with me guys!

-Signed SSrT Leader "Rise as one"

• Like 1

What is your age? 27

How long have you been playing DayZ? 1 Month

Where do you live? US

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault/Sniper

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Mature guy that can take orders and show respect towards others. Doesn't sound like much, but most can't say the same.

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? It all depends on our location. In many cases it may be best to sit tight and cover our entrances while one of us is on lookout from a lookout point. If they don't know where we are and we do, it's to our advantage.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Get to the tree line. I'd also be questioning if anyone has a visual. If two of our men went down that quickly there is likely a sniper and getting to some sort of cover until we get a visual is priority. Hopefully if we get a visual one of the men can attempt to flank.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? I first search him for a weapon. I'll leave some morphine a ways from him and move out. Easy kills from unarmed men don't get my rocks off.

Looking forward to hearing back. I have a few questions for you guys.

Keep the applications and messages coming guys, I will get back to you in the morning for sure.

• Like 1

vs16.tserverhq.com:7096 is the TeamSpeak server info if anybody has any questions for myself.

Edited by SSrT

What is your age?

4 months

Where do you live?

Australia! :)

I can play CQC but my primary role is Overwatch which i've played for about 2 months now.

Immense experience in team play and overwatch

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react?

I relay rough coords and point of origin and quickly asess the firepower comming my way. Generally i follow the +1 rule, meaning if i would see a team of 3 i will always consider a 4th. It's done me well in the past and it's better safe then sorry. Depending on the range of the threat will depend on the course of action after evaluating the strengths of the group. I'm guessing they're fairly close as most camps are in dense woodland and considering i'll more then likely be kitted for Overwatch i'll be backing away from the camp pretty fast to get a better view.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader?

Establish the point of origin and get what CQC or rifleman left to lay down suppressive fire in the general direction of the threat.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?

First, make sure he has no pistol or primary on his person or bag. After taking weapons out of the equation i would then give the guy some morphine and send him on his way.

Looking forward to your Reply!

Edited by Maalla
  • Like 1

^ SSrT Mission File

Hi There, SSrT is a completely new clan just made today. We are looking for experienced players to fill our roles. Please take under consideration that the clan just started today, we don't have 40+ members. We need players to step up and join and pull some weight. We don't want players joining just to bum gear off fellow SSrT members. We have plenty of gear and Dayz intelligence. We will distribute gear as we see fit. We are a organized clan meaning we will utilize a ranking system such as Private's Sergeant's lieutenant and so forth... We are currently trying to setup our new Base of Operations.

We have our own Teamspeak server and possible soon to be website and such, also we are all Americans.

​ Requirements

• TeamSpeak 3

vs16.tserverhq.com:7096 - Our Teamspeak Server

• Experience
  • Active Player
  • Mature Player

If your still interested check out the Application below and fill it out..

What is your age? 20

How long have you been playing DayZ? 3 months

Where do you live? Minnesota

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault or lone recon

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? When I die and loose everything, or when there is a base raid, I will not cry and turn my computer off, I will immediatly work on building things back up.

Scenarios Questions: Answer with complete honesty and not just one sentence. We are watching B)

Ask in teamspeak if anyone is approaching, if no immediate answere, move to a position and work with other member to observe where there whole team is and take out the group.

(who the hell runs across an open field? But I will answere this as if I was drunk off my ass and got a team into this completely avoidable situation) Give immediate directions for cover for remaining team members, and gather intel from everyone over teamspeak to pinpoint the attackers. Everything would need to stay organized.

This answere completely depends on the OP, and if we were seen or not. for example, if we were there to roam and attack another group, I would shadow the crippled survivor if we were not seen for at least a few minutes. If we were seen, or we see no enemy contacts while we are shadowing. POP one right between his eyes. (silenced weapon of course). I cant even think of a single scenario where he would survive, unless it is not a tactical decision or we are driving by in a vehicle. even then if he is in the road, I would not be against a little roadkill with a bright red UAZ. healing him would NEVER hapen!

Feel free to reply to this on the forums filling out your application and I will be sure to contact you or give you teamspeak details to have a 1on1 interview ASAP. Recruitment is OPEN we are in desperate need of players but that does not mean we will accept anyone. We are a clan looking to get bigger not hold the hands of new Dayz players learning the ropes. All this being said I hope to see all of you in SSrT soon!

-Signed SSrT Leader in Command :thumbsup: "Rise as One"

Edited by DJ_Chugz

What is your age?

Just starting out, played at a friends house a fair amout since makarov version.

Where do you live?

Orlando, Florida

Anything that is needed, I like doing the best I can to be helpful.

I'm willing to be a meat shield or bait, scout, spotter, and die for the team!

Reconize them to see if they are clan or not, talk and try to get response, if none, shoot. Possibly hide and flank entrance.

GO PRONE! Then open fire, while having everyone doing their respected jobs to the best of their ability to best suite the job, even if that means a medic using a rifle and a sniper using a pistol.

Shoot them, no mercy. What could we gain from helping them? Lost supplies or getting shot at? No thank you. Better to kill him and take his equipment.

What is your age? 15

How long have you been playing DayZ? I'm honestly not sure, but a month is a good estimate.

Where do you live? California (PST.)

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault.

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Honestly I can't promise a certain set of skills. I can guarantee on the other hand that I'm in no way bad at the game.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? Based off your requirements for Teamspeak I would ask if anyone is approaching, if the answer was "No." I would shoot. I'd rather be shoot and ask questions later, than not shoot and have to deal with the consequences.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? When you say down do you mean dead, or down. 1) They're dead : If I'm in command of a squad with only two other people with me and they both die I'd first analyze the situation at hand. I'd look around a check where the shots were coming from once the direction is located I'd fire in attempt to suppress them. After (If the attempt was successful) I'd head towards the nearest cover and depending on the importance of the mission I'd A) Fight until I die. 2) Retreat and live to fight another day. 2) If they're not dead: Honestly I couldn't answer this. It'd depend on the heat of the moment and not to mention the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Due to personal experiences of being in the situation I'd honestly help the guy. I've played before by myself and have had some bad run-ins. I've been out of morphine and yet I've never seen anyone show the compassion of helping their only answer was violence. Now I do play offensively, but when I see a stranger (Not to be confused with enemies of any sorts.) I feel for the person because I've been in that situation where you just want some help. So in conclusion I'd help the person out of personal experience.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edited by Hihihihi9100

What is your age? 15

How long have you been playing DayZ? 2 months

Where do you live? Texas

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Sniper

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? Protection. Me and my trusty AS50 take people down easily.

Run for the trees and get a respectable distance and make sure you have a nice overlook of the camp. Wait til they start looting, and start taking them out 1 by 1 quickly before they get away with our loot.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Shoot surpressing fire at the enemy's general location, and get to the nearest treeline. Once done, get a location and start shooting until he dies or retreats.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? If he has a weapon, kill him. If he doesnt, help him out. Then kill him.

What is your age?

About 2 months now, played arma 2 for along time in the realistic clan called 7th cavalry

Where do you live?

Tucson arizona

Sniper

I am one hell of a shot, and i listen to orders good thanks to the 7th cav.

Ask in TS if anyone is approaching the camp, Warn ingame, if no reply or not a clan mate 3 headshots follow

Regroup at a rally point, or if i know we can take the man firing at us i would order to open fire then cover the bodys of our fallen brothers or collect there gear and rally with them later.

Id shoot him in the head or request a hatchet to kill him silently so he doesnt suffer ;)

What is your age?

18 Years of Age

1 month and a half

Where do you live?

California,United States

Assault

I play a lot of this game every day. I constantly scavenge and would be able to bring back medical supplies an d weapons..etc

Ask friendly, if no response open fire.

See if I can save them, if not just move on because I can't compromise my entire team just for two men.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond?Check his bags and loot him first and not kill him because that would attract attention

What is your age?

I have been playing for almost 2 months.

Where do you live?

California, USA

I prefer being a sniper and an assault. I prefer being more of a sniper than assault though.

I will be very generous with my loot, and I am very good at sniping.

I will shoot without warning unless they show signs of friendliness, such as holding fire when they have a clear shot at us. I will not take my chances running at them or anything, they have to show signs of friendliness immediately.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? Find cover, and then search for where the shots are coming from. I will probably order my team to search for the enemies and we will try to flank them whether it is a sniper or an assault. If they are an assault I will order some of my team to distract the target and some will flank. If it is a sniper hiding I will order my team to shoot at the sniper while some of the team are searching him with binocs (if they know the general area of the sniper).This is because the sniper will think his position was revealed and he would move by crawling or standing up, and we would easily see his position.

I would give him morphine, and help him. :)

Edited by L9_Pwnage

vs16.tserverhq.com:7096 is the TeamSpeak server info if anybody want's to join up with us

What is your age?

2 months

Where do you live?

US, Texas

More of a marksman, but also a trained spotter. But I can adapt to anything.

I'm a tactician, promising team-mate, and I think about my actions before I perform them, use alot of mental ability. Also love to have a low profile.

Hide behind any fortification (sandbags) and warn my partner to keep his gun raised at them, I would try and compensate with them to see if they are in the clan, but if they are strays, I will warn them to keep their guns down, if they come closer with guns raised, will ask if they are friendly, and if no response in about 3 seconds, would have to engage in a firefight.

This is a difficult one, due to I am not a leader, more of a marksman, so a lone scout with a spotter, but would have to lay fire down on them, while falling back, if enemies go down, quickly try and revive past injured teammates.

would have two men covering my approach, offer assistance, and if I am betrayed, due to the player is a bandit, would order my men to open fire on him. I am an overall friendly player, caring for others.

What is your age?

3 months

Where do you live?

Holland/Netherlands

Sniper/Assault

Dedication, Time, fast learner, skilled in his role of choice.

Kill on sight, don't take no risks, risks will get your clan killed, and if they turn out to be clan members, tough luck, not my fault they forgot the rules, aka show sign or get shot.

Lay down stay down, try and move behind objects if there are any, stay put, let shot down team mates die if i have to save myself and other clan members, sneak up scout the snipers, kill em, go back take items from your clan members, save them for when they re spawn.

Personal thought: Easy murder count. But i can adjust to the clan leaders orders.

Edited by Hpnot1Q

What is your age?

I am 18 years old.

Only about a month all of it solo, I am pretty new to the game but I am willing to learn and do think of myself as a quick learner.

Where do you live?

Texas, USA

Most of my game experience so far has been as assault, that being said though I do know how to play all roles and am willing to do whatever is needed.

I bring a willingness to learn, and am a trust worthy person looking for an equally trust worthy group to play with.

First things first, raise a warning on TS asking for any help/reinforcement... ect. Set up a good firing position with my ally, then challenge them in local VOIP, if they don't know how to respond or make any aggressive action (taking cover, spreading out... ect) open fire.

First off: I wouldn't lead my squad across a field, that's asking to get shot.

Drop to the ground using any bushes or such for cover; lay down suppression fire and retreat bandaging / dragging as needed.

Offer the player help in exchange for intelligence about anything he has seen in the area. (other groups of people, gunfire, ect..) I figure if he warns us of a sniper or another group he has more then earned his morphine.

What is your age? 15

How long have you been playing DayZ? Since early June.

Where do you live? United states, California

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) Assault/Medic

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? I can offer another recruit to your growing clan, i am good at being a team player,with good scavaging skills, only taking what i need, and will be willing to give items to clan members in need.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? Ask over teamspeak if anyone from the clan is coming/returning back to base, if no one respones in 10 secs, i will open fire, cant take too many chances if we have good loot stockpiled.

I would hit the deck, find the nearest cover and try to bandage anyone who is still alive, retreat to a secure location. Come back a few minutes after what happened from the back and flank the bandits.

First i would ask if/how he got the broken leg, if its too risky for our group, might aswell leave him(Cant trust to many people these days) or if he seems friendly I would remove any ammunition in the surivivors bag, give him morphine in return, and drop his ammunition two blocks away form his location, telling him your doing so ofcourse.

Edited by Solorpower

What is your age? 18

How long have you been playing DayZ? Just little over a month.

Where do you live? Canada

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) I would prefer Assault.

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? If I gave an answer it would probably end up being a lie and for that reason I give N/A as for I do not lie.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? First of all I would alert the other member and get cover, I would then direct chat telling them to turn back and leave or be shot. The choice would then be up too them.

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? First of all I would determine if the two men are dead or not and if they are still alive I would call in the medical team. I would then tell the rest of the assault team to spread out, return fire and protect the medical team.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? I would tell him in direct to drop his weapons and crawl five feet away from them if he complies I would then proceed too give him some morphine and tell him too not pick up his weapons for however many minutes needed to get away safely, If he did not follow instructions he would be left or shot.

What is your age?

• For about 3 weeks now, everyday. I play roughly 12 hours a day or slightly less.

Where do you live?

• I live in Sweden

• When I'm playing with friends of mine I usually take on the role assault and leave my friends to have overwatch, as for medical supplies we all carry them. The role as I would prefer in a clan would be assault, its the one I enjoy most since I like to be where the action is. I have good experience with sniper-rifles too, medic I got no problems with either.

• I don't think I can promise you anything but I can tell you that I have experience that most people don't. I have been in two other clans playing original Arma II and both of them used real milsim training so I'm fairly educated in strategies and callouts, I believe that will come in handy in DayZ.

• Kill on sight as soon as they enter effective range, if I've not been informed of any visitors I would eliminate them as efficent as possible, I would ask my other teammate to get to as high ground as quickly as possible and then kill them off. If there are no high ground I would ask my teammate to go flank them and open fire on my command, shortly after I have started shooting at them.

• SNIPER: I would get to ground as soon as possible or to nearest cover if its close, I would ask for sitrep shortly after me taking cover. I would look for the direction of the shooter and if found I would throw a smoke at my downed teammates and then give supressive fire as them move towards me or cover or if they can bandage themselves at point. Or I can take out the sniper before doing anything above (based on distance and terrain)
  • CLOSE ASSAULT: Get to ground as soon as possible or hit nearby cover and ask for sitrep, figuire out where the enemy team is shooting from and inform my team, I would then smoke my team and begin supressive fire while they get patched up, once up I would give supressive fire and ask one of them to stay with me and one other flank.

• First, I make sure he is not armed or have any weapons in backpack. As soon as we establish that the man is not armed I would place the morphine in his backpack, if he has full inventory I would appy it on site, while doing this I have my team watching out, if we are a team of 5 I would ask for diamond formation for cover, if we are less we'd utilize the best cover thats been given to cover as much ground as possible.

• Like 1

What is your age?

23 Years old

Since Mid April, so 3 1/2 months

Where do you live?

L.A. California

Assault and Logistics. I do better commanding than fighting

I'm use to leading people. I Have played ArmA for quite awhile now even before dayZ. I know how to keep people alive

Check the TS, if that's a negative, Get into a good firing position, fire a warning shot with a high powered weapon. If they stop moving, tell them to drop there weapons, and/or get going. If they put down there weapons you can move up, search them and you never know you may have potential new recruits. Killing a person denys you a potential assett right away. Plus they will know where the base is and it will have to be moved. Always better if you can bring someone in as a friend. Firing your weapon should always be a last resort.

NEVER drop to the ground, a static target is a dead one. I would go with a six man team on any mission. two men go down. Check on Team speak to see there status. I want my heavy offering covering opening fire, as we piggyback to cover in the woods if avalable, but if two men go down instantly and we cannot discover the source of the targets we have to cut our losses. If we find them quickly take them out. As much as it sucks I'm not risking another man to revive someone in a fire fight, you will respawn, we will come pick you up and if we can retreve your weapons and gear we will.

I want guys on the roof providing overwatch. Set up a parimeter, and help the survivor. Who knows he could be a valuable player with another group, and/or a decent solo player. As I said one who shuts doors denys themselfs and there group growth. What's not to say he has the location of a car, or knows a bandit hideout who screwed him over. We expect ambush and if it comes react accordingly. If not we may have a new future leader

Edited by deadlyloofah

What is your age? 14

How long have you been playing DayZ? A little over a month

Where do you live? Texas

What role would you prefer? (Assault, Sniper, Medic, etc) As of now sniper since I currently am using one, but if I happen to lose that I would enjoy being a medic.

What can you bring to SSrT that you promise no other recruit can? I always think before acting, even under a lot of pressure. I am very good at listening to directions, and if needed I can lead a group. I know the map pretty well and have had experience with most of the things dayz has to offer. As I do not know anyone in this clan personally, I can't promise that I am the only one with these skills.

1) You're in base along with another member, and a group of three approach camp without showing signs. How do you react? First I would notify my clan member that there are people approaching the camp, then based on our weapons i would set up an ambush for them. When they get close enough we say in direct chat to drop to the ground if they are friendly. That could end two ways.

1.) They drop and we tell them to go back the way they came

2.) They don't drop and we fire

2) You're the Squad leader of the Assault team Alpha and your running across a field to gather Intel on a enemy position and your team is fired upon and two men go down. Whats your first order of action as squad leader? The very first thing we would have to do is find cover and assess the situation. I would communicate with my squad, ask them where the shots are fired from, and ask how badly the two men are wounded. Based on that we can find a way to help the two men and stay alive.

3) During a OP in cherno you and your team come across a survivor with broken legs asking for help. How do you respond? Make sure he isn't a threat. If he looks suspicious at all I would have to leave him there, but if not then drop a morphine in his backpack.

Edited by Gh0stsnyper