TomDaBomb

Need Help In Stary Sobor!

Finished looting Elektro and Cherno and got some nice weps. Heard Stary was nice so headed up there. Long story short ran into bunch of zombies on the way at and lost alot of blood. I'm in stary and have some nice equipment. If anyone is here i need a blood transfusion (I have a blood pack). If any one does help me i could give them some matches or something but mostly my reward would be teaming up. Help is appreciated.

If you could lie low until tomorrow, I might be able to get up that far but I'm travelling on foot. (No need for payment)

To be honest, it's a slim chance but a few of us are travelling up from the coast tomorrow. I need to talk to them to see if they think we could make it that far on foot and get to you in time. It might be too far for us without much food and water. I won't forget though, I'll check in the morning. If someone else helps you or you die please post here. I don't want to arrange a trip and find you've gone. :)

Edited by Sula

Maaaaan, I'd give you my blood bag just to get those matches! I'm near Vyshnovo, or whatever it's called, so I'm not far, but I can't play any more today... Can you wait until tomorrow? :D

If you could lie low until tomorrow, I might be able to get up that far but I'm travelling on foot. (No need for payment)

To be honest, it's a slim chance but a few of us are travelling up from the coast tomorrow. I need to talk to them to see if they think we could make it that far on foot and get to you in time. It might be too far for us without much food and water. I won't forget though, I'll check in the morning. If someone else helps you or you die please post here. I don't want to arrange a trip and find you've gone. :)

you maybe only need a pepsi till you reach stary sobor. Its not too far

• Like 1

No im not bleeding right now plenty of bandages and food i exited because i didnt want to sit there starving. I can wait til tomorrow. Add me on steam as tomdabomb

You dont have to come for me if you dont want. Im heading to the north airfield a bit up from stary. Got 5000 blood

• Like 1

You dont have to come for me if you dont want. Im heading to the north airfield a bit up from stary. Got 5000 blood

What server/country do you play on?

tomdabomb, I'm trying to contact a couple of people, will get back to you shortly.

Hang on, you are heading? Do you mean once you have blood or you've already moved? Let me know. I have no food and one drink, so if I bring you blood I will probably die. So I need to know where you are.

Also, I have no idea how to use steam. Send me a message here with your server details if you do still want me to help.

Edited by Sula

A little tip when fighting Zombies:

Go prone/lie down, use the Hatchet/Axe and chop them down while lying low.

They often don't hit you the first time when you are lying on the ground, 1 hit with the Axe drops them instantly.

I am currently on day 2 with the same character, and I have a revolver with 6 rounds, and the Axe. I have killed 15 Zombies with the Axe so far, and not fired a single shot.

I found a M1014 in a Dear Stand today, but I let it be and kept my Axe equipped.

I spent the whole day with nothing but an axe and got sniped by a gang of snipers hiding, and here's the lousy part, it was bitch black out there. I don't care if I die 100 times a day, not coward is going to stop me loving this game. :thumbsup:

My arrival with blood may be some days away. I'm sorry but on my own it's hard work. Getting a team together is harder. :(

Edited by Sula

Finished looting Elektro and Cherno and got some nice weps. Heard Stary was nice so headed up there. Long story short ran into bunch of zombies on the way at and lost alot of blood. I'm in stary and have some nice equipment. If anyone is here i need a blood transfusion (I have a blood pack). If any one does help me i could give them some matches or something but mostly my reward would be teaming up. Help is appreciated.

I can get to quite quickly Stary Sobor just south of it, I have 2 packs of blood, I can post in here, when I am online. If you still need the blood, I don't know how to use the blood-packs though.

I also have 2 Makarov Mags I don't need

Just a quick non-important info:

Stary Sobor means Old Sobor, and Novy Sobor, means New Sobor :)