Sign in to follow this  
TheFlyingDutchman (DayZ)

WORLD/SIDE CHANNEL BACK!

Can we PLEASE get the world/side channel back? Since it's been removed everyone has been alot more hostile! You can barely team up anymore! I find the game more fun with the world/side channels!

• Like 2

I've seen it working on some servers, couldn't care less if it's "allowed" remove the server setting if you don't want servers using it.

I personally think that a world chat wouldn't be bad at all.

It may allow for at least some people playing together more.

I mean I'd like to see if I could meet and play with people that way myself.

If you don't want it or like it you could simply ignore it. or maybe there could be ab option to turn it off.

But it'd at least add a bit more of a social aspect to the game. =)

I would definitely be happy with global chat back, sure, it's not entirely realistic, but I felt like it really encouraged more teamwork and added a nice aspect to the game.

• Like 1

"Who's shooting at Cherno??" "Who's shooting at Stary??" "OMG some noob just killed me!!!" " Hello bit***s" " LOL camp at dolina! Noobs"

Do you really want all this crap back??

you hate on every suggestion dont you? stop being such a dickhead man

It's not supposed to feel like a community. It's supposed to feel like a lonely, bleak, and hopeless shituation where you have to fight for survival and don't know who is friendly or not. That's what makes the game, if everyone in the zombie apocalypse had telepathy...That said, I do agree that it should be up to the server host like any other setting.

The radio suggestions are a cool replacement for the side channel and still get the "all alone" feeling search it up.