Sign in to follow this  
Devmagic

Thanks For The Silver Platter...

Will keep it brief, had been looking for the Ghillie Suit for over 3 days now, without my character dying.

After many hours of crashed heli searching i got frustrated and decided to kill an hour sniping in and around Cherno.

An hour in, instead of immediately retreating i decide to climb the big ol industrial in the midst of Cherno to have a look around.

3 minutes whilst up there all of a sudden i began to get shot from the sneaky room on the 2nd floor.

I turn round and see some wookie with a silenced mp5 firing at me so i hide round the corner.

I run behind him taking some meaty damage but manage to no scope him with the AS50 killing him instantly.

He not only has a ghillie but also a DMR for my friend along with NVG's but sadly no rangefinder, but who's complaining.

So this is just a quick thread to say thank you Mr Whoever as your server hopping ways had finally got me the one item i'm yet to get in this game.

Since he lied and said he would keep it brief and DIDN'T! :< I'll give the TLDR version.

He's another who's thinking this forum is to thank someone for getting some items.

Again.

• Like 1

Since he lied and said he would keep it brief and DIDN'T! :< I'll give the TLDR version.

He's another who's thinking this forum is to thank someone for getting some items.

Again.

We need a shoutbox for these things.

It was actually more of a positive side story to a negative game flaw kinda dealio. But you know.

Also if you think 8 sentences isn't brief then you should read more bro.

Or the ability to euthanize

Edited by core.-

So u got a DMR and some NVGs. Congrats? Now go find a ghillie suit and you'll be good to go.

you can take someones clothes off after they die? or did he have a ghillie suit in his inventory?

That's one of the better suggestions in a long time on these forums.

It's always something like "The zeds are useless, remove them" or "bandits are not what this game is about, remove it".

I know that it's suggestions for two different aspects of the game "community and mod itself", but still something that people ought to think about a second time.

Edited by Tenderness

you can take someones clothes off after they die? or did he have a ghillie suit in his inventory?

He had a spare in his backpack.

And guys if you didn't quite catch it, this thread was more about the server hopper getting his just desserts. Also if you notice i did mention that the ghillie suit is the only item i havent got thus far. These 2 points alone should outline that this had very little to do concerning gear found and more with how i got it after searching for so long.

Are you sure he was server hopping? Or did he happen to sneak by you?

Are you sure he was server hopping? Or did he happen to sneak by you?

Whilst this is also a possibility, i must re-assure you the amount of time spent on that roof (3 mins) doubled with the fact that i wasn't exactly being sneaky on that roof when he could've supposedly climbed up the ladder makes me think that I was just lucky enough to catch him as he hopped on.